The Best Kitchen Bath Contractors Los Angeles County CA Are the Ones Proven Safe To HireKitchen and bath remodelers in Los Angeles County CA bearing The Prime Buyer's Report TOP 10 symbol are ones that have exceeded the minimum California regulatory standard. They are the bathroom kitchen remodelers proven through our independent research to have met the TOP 10 requirements for value and ability, carry liability insurance as protection for you the customer, who use only employees documented as legal to work in the U.S., and for whom our staff have called previous customers to verify high satisfaction with them as bathroom or kitchen remodelers in Los Angeles County CA.
Updated November 4, 2016
|Interior & Exterior Designs Inc|
Send an email to this Company
551 S Cypress Ave
La Habra, CA 90631
State Contractor's License #651463
Areas Served: Southern CA including Los Angeles CA, Long Beach CA
Services: kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodelers
Send an email to this Company
776 W 16th St
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
State Contractor's License #326357
Areas Served: Los Angeles CA
Services: kitchen / bath contractors for kitchen remodeling, bath remodeling
|Shamrock Construction Inc|
Send an email to this Company
5125 Wavecrest Way
Oxnard, CA 93035
State License #837927 (B)
Areas Served: Los Angeles incl. Malibua CA, Santa Monica CA, Long Beach CA, Beverly Hills CA, ...
Services: kitchen remodelers, bathroom remodels
|Kessler Plumbing & Heating Inc|
Send an email to this Company
1940 Riverside Dr
Los Angeles, CA 90039
State Contractor's License #925920 (C36,C20, B, C-4)
Areas Served: Los Angeles CA incl. Long Beach CA, Santa Monica CA, Venice CA, Los Feliz CA, ...
Services: licensed as builders for kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling
Key Brands: Bosch, Grohe (Grohe Plumbing Fixtures), Takagi Tankless Water Heaters
The state of California requires that kitchen and bath remodelers in Los Angeles County CA be licensed by the state in order to do any kitchen/bath remodeling over $500. Passing an exam is a license requirement but only one designated person within the entire company need do so.
So the state license is no guarantee that any particular kitchen or bathroom remodeler in Los Angeles County CA is doing business ethically, providing real value, or satisfying customers.
This makes it all the more significant that all contractors for kitchen bath remodeling in Los Angeles County CA who bear The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have been cleared by our research staff as passing all the requirements for Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 status such as survey phone calls to previous customers to verify high satisfaction with them as bathroom or kitchen remodelers, good complaint record, verified license, liability insurance, only employees legal to work in the U.S., and more.
Kitchen & bathroom contractors in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Malibu, Long Beach and Redondo Beach are qualified to design and build every aspect of your kitchen remodel and you can find a local kitchen bath contractor in Los Angeles County who makes this process an affordable and worthwhile procedure. So if you're in the market for a new kitchen or bathroom, take a look at the articles that follow for some helpful pointers on finding and hiring a great kitchen & bath contractor who can tastefully update your home.
Kitchen and Bath Companies Specialize in Different Aspects of Kitchen & Bathroom Design
A kitchen and bath contractor might have greater skill in certain kitchen and bath treatments. So it's important you find one that's familiar with the specifics of the modification you desire. Among the variety of specialized kitchen and bath services they offer, kitchen and bath contractors can install kitchen islands, tub surrounds, appliances, hardware and new cabinets and flooring. They can also protect your new bathroom from errant water with shower and tub enclosures.
Since many kitchen and bathroom contractors in Los Angeles County can work with you through the bathroom and kitchen design process, they're versed in several popular design themes, including contemporary, traditional, mission, country French, Eurostyle, and Mediterranean flavors. When you enlist one of the locally reputed kitchen and bathroom contractors that The Prime Buyer's Report has found and listed below, you can be sure to find one that offers these services and more.
Kitchen & Bath Contractors in Los Angeles County Can Supply Everything You Need for Your Project
Local kitchen and bathroom contractors acquire all of the new materials required to bring your kitchen or bathroom into the 21st century. Los Angeles County kitchen and bath contractors can usually supply all necessary building materials, so don't be shy about your preferences.
Qualify Potential Kitchen and Bath Designers
Before you hire a kitchen/bath contractor, always check the qualifications and history of the company or individual. Kitchen and bath remodeling contractors in Los Angeles County may have a lot of great work under their belts, but if it doesn't extend to the work you want performed, they still can't accommodate you. In the interest of getting the best kitchen & bath design possible, we advise taking a quality driven approach, as cheaper work is usually an indication of inferior work.
And while it may seem like an endless search to find a skilled and efficient kitchen and bath contractor who doesn't have overly liberal billing practices, they're out there. Fortunately, there's an abundance of helpful information to be found. To expedite the process, The Prime Buyer's Report has compiled some practical, consumer friendly information. It can be found in the article "Key Resources for Kitchen and Bath Remodeling in Los Angeles County."
Some Kitchen and Bathroom Contractors in Los Angeles County Are Much Better Than Others
Lately, work for kitchen & bath contractors in Los Angeles County is booming, and there are a number of contractors with specific expertise in kitchen and bath renovation. We've identified some who stand out and have earned respect for the best customer service and business practices. The Prime Buyer's Report lists these kitchen and bath remodelers in Los Angeles County: Interior & Exterior Designs Inc, Braathen Construction, Shamrock Construction Inc, Kessler Plumbing & Heating Inc. Other kitchen and bath remodelers in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Malibu, Long Beach and Redondo Beach who might still be in business include: DMA Builders, Rohaly Construction Inc, Masters Contracting Corp, Action Contractors Inc, Pacific Home Works, Superior Construction Co, C Six. Didn't find what you wanted with the TOP 10 Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Los Angeles County? Then click here to see additional companies in this category.
When choosing which kitchen bath remodelers in Los Angeles County CA to hire, ask these questions about their experience, range of services, and procedures before hiring them:
• How long have they been in business as kitchen or bath remodelers in Los Angeles County CA specifically?
• If you're remodeling your kitchen, how many other kitchens remodels have they completed? If a bathroom, how many other bath remodels have they completed?
• Can they provide some examples of work similar to what you're asking for that they've completed?
• Can the kitchen bath contractors give you names and numbers of clients that you can call as references? (All remodeling companies bearing the Prime Buyer's Report—TOP 10 symbol have already had their client references called by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• What is project timeframe from estimate to completion?
• How will your access to and use of the kitchen or bathroom be effected during the project?
• Do they carry workers' compensation and liability insurance? (All kitchen bath contractors in Los Angeles County CA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report—TOP 10 symbol have already had proof of insurance verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Will they provide a written estimate with complete detail of the exact brands, items including project numbers, fixtures, types of materials and amount to be used? (This is key because the cheapest kitchen & bath contractors often only seem cheapest because they have bid on the cheapest fixtures which you will either be unhappy with, or request be changed during the project, leading to an increase in cost.)
• Can they demonstrate to you that all their workers sent to your property are legally allowed to work in the U.S.? (All kitchen bath contractors in Los Angeles County CA bearing The Prime Buyer's Report—TOP 10 symbol have already signed an agreement to only hire documented workers.)
• What are the manufacturer warranties on the fixtures or appliances they have quoted you?
• Do they give a written warranty on their labor aside from manufacturer warranties, and if so, for how long is it?
• Will permits be needed for the kitchen or bath remodel? If so, who will be responsible for getting those permits?
• Do their own employees actually complete the work, or do they hire subcontractors for the kitchen and bath remodeling?
• How often and when do they clean up throughout the project?
• What procedures do they use to minimize the impact the project will have on the rest of your home, i.e. dust, noise, etc?
• How will they communicate to you their expected schedule to be on-site, and how often?
• Will they provide a detailed, written contract specifying the exact materials, amounts, brands, product numbers, and scope of work?
• What processes do they use to price the project?
• Can they forsee any potential surprises that might occur in the middle of the project due to what they learn about the existing structure or materials, and by how much exactly might that affect the total cost?
When you've chosen the best kitchen bath contractors in Los Angeles County CA for your specific needs and priorities, make sure they are licensed by the state. (All kitchen bath contractors in Los Angeles County CA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report—TOP 10 symbol have already had their license verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
The following are helpful links and publications for and about kitchen & bath remodeling companies in Los Angeles County
Associations & Licensing for Kitchen Remodelers and Bath Contractors in the Bay Area
ASA American Subcontractors Association (http://www.asaonline.com/)
BBB Better Business Bureau (http://www.bbb.com/)
CSLB Contractors State License Board (http://www.cslb.ca.gov/)
DCA California Department of Consumer Affairs (www.dca.ca.gov)
NARI National Association of the Remodeling Industry (http://www.nari.org/)
NKBA National Kitchen and Bath Association (http://www.nkba.org/)
Media & Web Resources for Kitchen and Bath Contractors
Interiors and Sources
Kitchen+Bath Business Magazine
Kitchen and Bath Design News
Professional Remodeler Magazine
For help with bathroom remodels or kitchen remodels, The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for the top 10 kitchen and bath contractors in Los Angeles County within the following zip codes:
90221, 90748, 90507, 90093, 90306, 90026, 90201, 90052, 90074, 90807, 90004, 90803, 90012, 90402, 90405, 90064, 90041, 90250, 90701, 90640, 90504, 90045, 90043, 90834, 90020, 90832, 90702, 90671, 90224, 90055, 90056, 90094, 90050, 90060, 90008, 90001, 90310, 90731, 90009, 90660, 90637, 90409, 90277, 90661, 90278, 90307, 90034, 90024, 90069, 90089, 90038, 90639, 90745, 90213, 90033, 90087, 90260, 90291, 90036, 90015, 90406, 90301, 90662, 90013, 90714, 90071, 91377, 90638, 90242, 90068, 90021, 90814, 90749, 90083, 90030, 90051, 90292, 90651, 90086, 90703, 90019, 90707, 90014, 90048, 90715, 90058, 91301, 90304, 90810, 90505, 90081, 90249, 90804, 90710, 90039, 90813, 90007, 90809, 90088, 90070, 90230, 90280, 90016, 90408, 90035, 90262, 90670, 90028, 90822, 90091, 90049, 90716, 90029, 90057, 90510, 90254, 90711, 90407, 91302, 90006, 90290, 90212, 90054, 90099, 90263, 90073, 90411, 90047, 90251, 90848, 90072, 90061, 90294, 90506, 90067, 90011, 90309, 90017, 90239, 90744, 90401, 90305, 90066, 90065, 90211, 90840, 90248, 90833, 90265, 90023, 90095, 90895, 90266, 90267, 90031, 90189, 90806, 90842, 90264, 90831, 90002, 90272, 90311, 90233, 90847, 90746, 90650, 90222, 90846, 90302, 90220, 90018, 90042, 90270, 90232, 90723, 90835, 90245, 90025, 90755, 90053, 90801, 90805, 90046, 91376, 90076, 90303, 90027, 90296, 90652, 90802, 90734, 90706, 90241, 90733, 90075, 90312, 90077, 90005, 90096, 90261, 90502, 90101, 90059, 90704, 90713, 90410, 90501, 90078, 90084, 90063, 90808, 90223, 90062, 90103, 90022, 90275, 90509, 90274, 90853, 90037, 90717, 90712, 90202, 90508, 90010, 90082, 90844, 90503, 90040, 90815, 90080, 90732, 90240, 90231, 90032, 90293, 90210, 90255, 90079, 90747, 90003, 90295, 90209, 90403, 90308, 90247, 90044 and 90404