Locate the Best Water Filtration & Water Treatment in Alameda County
Companies providing systems for water treatment in Alameda County CA bearing The Prime Buyer's Report TOP 10 symbol are those that have exceeded the minimum California regulatory standard.
They are the ones proven by our independent research to have passed the TOP 10 requirements for value and competency, carry liability insurance as protection for you the customer, who use only employees legal to work in the U.S., and for whom our staff has called previous customers to verify high satisfaction with them for water treatment systems in Alameda County CA, including for water filters, water purification, water softeners, water distillers, water ionizers, and more.
Updated February 19, 2017
|Albert Nahman Plumbing & Heating|
Send an email to this Company
3333 Martin Luther King Jr Way
Berkeley, CA 94703
State License #414359 (C36,C20)
Areas Served: Alameda County incl. Berkeley CA, Oakland CA, Alameda CA, Piedmont CA, Emeryville, ...
Services: water filtration systems, water softening systems
Key Brands: Bosch, Bradford White Water Heaters, Delta Faucet Company, Grohe (Grohe Plumbing ...
|Gatco Construction & Plumbing|
Send an email to this Company
5237 Desiree Ave
Livermore, CA 94550
State Contractor's License #729282
Areas Served: East Bay & Alameda County incl. Livermore CA, Berkeley CA, Oakland CA, Alameda, ...
Services: water filtration systems, water softening systems
|Multi-Pure Drinking Water Treatment Systems|
528 Zorah St
Oakland, CA 94606
Areas Served: Alameda, Oakland CA, Hayward, Fremont, Dublin CA, Pleasanton CA, San Leandro, Livermore
Services: water treatment services incl. reverse osmosis, ultraviolet water treatment
|Everpure Water Filters|
1739 Sabre St
Hayward, CA 94545
Areas Served: Alameda, Berkeley, Oakland CA, Dublin CA, Fremont, Hayward, Newark CA, Livermore
Services: in home water treatment systems, water filters, water softeners, water deionizing
|Macke Water System|
28302 Industrial Blvd # D
Hayward, CA 94545
Areas Served: Oakland CA, Newark CA, Berkeley, Hayward, Emeryville, Dublin CA, Pleasanton CA
Services: water purification systems, water treatment, water softeners, water filtration
The state of California requires companies that install water treatment systems in Alameda County CA to be licensed by the state of California, such as the C55 license for the installation of water conditioning systems specifically.
But the state license is no guarantee that any particular installer of water conditioning systems in Alameda County CA is doing business ethically, providing real value, or satisfying customers.
This makes it all the more significant that all companeis for water filtration or purification in Alameda County CA who bear The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have been cleared by our research staff as passing all the requirements for Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 status such as survey phone calls to previous customers to verify high satisfaction, good complaint record, verified state license, liability insurance, only employees legal to work in the U.S., and more.
Water Filtration and Purification in Alameda County CA Provides Numerous Benefits
Companies that do water treatment in Alameda County install systems for water filtration, water softening, and/or water purification. Different companies use different methods that can include ionization, ultraviolet treatments, O3 (ozone) treatments, reverse osmosis, sterilization, distillation, deionization, or ion exchange. Some offer products that remove carcinogens, nitrates, pesticides, heavy metals, iron, rust, bacteria, chlorine, pollution, excess chemicals, and other contaminates.
Local water treatment companies in Hayward, Oakland, Dublin and Fremont can install several components that include home water filtration systems, portable exchange tanks, acid neutralizers, or chlorine monitors. For no additional cost, they will typically perform testing and analysis beforehand to determine the required equipment.
Water Treatment Companies in Alameda County CA Offer Many Parts and Materials
Water filtration and purification companies may either sell or install any number of special products that improve the overall quality of your entire household water supply. Many carry reverse osmosis water filters and membranes, under the sink water filters, faucet filters, and washing machine filters. Water treatment companies also sell replacement ceramic filters, garden filters, gravity fed portable water filters, outdoor filters, whole house filters, emergency filters, and refrigerator and icemaker filters.
In addition to replacement filters, water conditioning companies can supply bacteria purifiers, water ionizers, UV (ultra violet) water sterilizers, shower filtration systems, water filter cartridges, water softeners, single or dual stage filtration systems, water distillers, and water test kits. Companies usually sell replacement or ancillary equipment as well, including faucet-mounts, pitchers and dispensers, filter housings, o-rings, water lines and hoses, and water magnets. Some [water treatment companies will actually rent or lease the equipment required for temporary adjustments or more elaborate systems.
Some Water Treatment Companies in Alameda County CA Are A Better Value Than Others
The Prime Buyer's Report lists these companies for water filter or water purification in Alameda County CA: Albert Nahman Plumbing & Heating, Gatco Construction & Plumbing, Everpure Water Filters, Multi-Pure Drinking Water Treatment Systems, Macke Water System. Other companies doing water treatment in Hayward, Oakland, Dublin and Fremont CA that might still be in business include: Reed Supply Company, Peppertree Pure Water & Beverage Co, Aquaprix, Brita Products Co., Water Emporium. Didn't find what you wanted with the TOP 10 Water Filtration & Water Treatment Companies in Alameda County? Then click here to see additional companies in this category.
When choosing among water treatment system dealers or installers in Alameda County, ask these questions about their experience, methods and material options, technical expertise, and guarantees or warranties.
• How long have the water treatment company been installing systems in Alameda County CA? (The longer they have been installing water treatment systems in your specific area could suggest greater experience with the local water conditions and water treatment solutions required.)
• How many water treatment systems have they installed just like yours, i.e. home water filtration vs commercial, UV sterilizers vs reverse osmosis vs water distillers, etc?
• Can the water treatment company give you names and numbers of previous customers you can call as references? (All companies for water treatment systems in Alameda County CA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had customer references called by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Do they provide you a choice among different options for water treatment systems, such as water conditioners vs water softeners vs water filters, etc. or do they advocate and supply only one kind of solution?
• What are their qualifications or education related to water treatment?
• Do they provide you a choice among different manufacturers? If they use or represent only one manufacturer, what are the benefits of that one over all the others?
• How long do they guarantee their work for and is it in writing?
• Aside from their own guarantees, what are the manufacturer warranties?
• Can the water treatment system installers prove that all workers sent to your property are legally allowed to work in the U.S.? (All installers of water treatment systems in Alameda County bearing The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already signed an agreement to only hire documented workers.)
• Do they have active workers' compensation and general liability insurance for your protection? (All installers of water treatment systems in Alameda County CA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had proof of insurance verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Who besides the water treatment system dealer will actually be performing the installation? Are they permanent employees, what are their personal qualifications and experience and how long have they worked for the dealer?
• Will the dealer be performing all the installation and/or maintenance themselves or will they be subcontracting any part of it out, and if so, to whom? This is particularly relevant in the case of companies that do water filter or water treatment sales only, who then subcontract out for the installation.
• How long will installation take to complete once it is begun?
• What are the estimated annual operating and maintenance costs to you for the water treatment system they are recommending?
• Can the water treatment company give you names and numbers of past customers who had the same kind of fence done who you can call as references? (All water treatment companies in Alameda County CA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their customer references called by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Will they give you a written estimate that is completely itemized, including the model name and number being quoted, and amount of any related material? (This is important because cheap water treatment companies in Alameda County CA often only seem cheap because they are using lower quality items that will cost you more in repairs, premature replacement or maintenance later.)
• Do they see an obvious change you could make to your specifications that would significantly lower the cost of the estimate, and if so, what would you be giving up in performance? Similarly, do they see a big gain in performance or reduction of annual operating costs that can be gained for just a little bit more money?
• Will permits be required? If so, will the water treatment installers get those or is that up to you to do?
When you've chosen the best water treatment company in Alameda County CA for your specific needs and priorities, make sure they are licensed by state of California since that's required by law for water treatment system installers . (All installers of water treatment systems in Alameda County CA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their state license verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
Licensing & Trade Associations for Water Treatment in [:county
AWRA American Water Resources Association (http://www.awra.org/)
AWT Association of Water Technologies (http://www.awt.org/)
AWWA American Water Works Association (http://www.awwa.org/)
BBB Better Business Bureau (www.bbb.com)
DCA California Department of Consumer Affairs (www.dca.ca.gov)
DHS State of California Department of Health Services (http://www.dhs.ca.gov/)
Diamond Certified www.diamondcertified.org
EPA Environmental Protection Agency (http://www.epa.gov/)
GF The Groundwater Foundation (http://www.groundwater.org/)
IAEH Int'l Association for Environmental Hydrology (http://www.hydroweb.com/)
NDWC National Drinking Water Clearinghouse (http://www.nesc.wvu.edu/)
UCOWR Universities Council on Water Resources (http://www.ucowr.siu.edu/)
WEF Water Environment Federation (http://www.wef.org/)
WQA Water Quality Association (http://www.wqa.org/)
Media & Web Resources Related to Water Filtration in Alameda County
Water Publications Digest
Water Technology Magazine
Western Water Magazine
In need of a water purification services? The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for the TOP 10 Water Filtration in Alameda County within the following zip codes:
94546, 94707, 94704, 94541, 94702, 94621, 94588, 94577, 94539, 94550, 94611, 94619, 94568, 94543, 94623, 94706, 94662, 94542, 94540, 94586, 94566, 94606, 94712, 94612, 94552, 94544, 94551, 94609, 94701, 94705, 94708, 94615, 94536, 94501, 94618, 94605, 94709, 94620, 94545, 94617, 94614, 94538, 94710, 94610, 94557, 94578, 94601, 94608, 94587, 94555, 94613, 94661, 94579, 94560, 94580, 94502, 94607, 94703, 94537, 94624, 94604, 94603 and 94602
Water Filtration / Water Treatment Alameda CAProton Laboratories Inc Alameda CA 94501-9605
Water Filtration / Water Treatment Dublin CA
A Better Restoration, Inc Dublin CA 94568
Water Filtration / Water Treatment Fremont CA
Advanced Water Products Corp Fremont CA 94538-3164
East Bay Water Conditioning Fremont CA 94538-6159
Ion Exchange LLC Fremont CA 94538-6538
Water Emporium Fremont CA 94538-4954
Water Solutions Fremont CA 94536-1712
Water Filtration / Water Treatment Hayward CA
Aqua Prix Hayward CA 94545-1133
Aqua Ready Hayward CA 94545-3705
Macke Water System Hayward CA 94545-4437
Water Filtration / Water Treatment Livermore CA
Culligan Water Conditioning Livermore CA 94550-3123
Filterra Livermore CA 94550-6410
Ising's Culligan Bottled Water Livermore CA 94550-3123
Peppertree Pure Water Co Livermore CA 94550-4063
Puronics Livermore CA 94551-7819
Water Filtration / Water Treatment Oakland CA
Multi-Pure Drinking Water Systems Oakland CA 94606-1527
Skasol Inc Oakland CA 94607-1607
Water Filtration / Water Treatment Pleasanton CA
Aqua-Links Pleasanton CA 94588-8017
Invenx Inc Pleasanton CA 94566-8446
Pure Water Specialties Pleasanton CA 94588-3048
Water Filtration / Water Treatment Union City CA
A1 Eco Union City CA 94587-2552