The Best Architects in Placer County CA Are the Ones Verified as Safe To Hire
Architects in Placer County CA bearing The Prime Buyer's Report TOP 10 symbol exceed the minimum California regulatory requirement. They are the architectural firms proven by our independent research to have passed TOP 10 requirements for competency and experience, carry liability insurance as protection for you the client, and for whom our staff has called previous clients to verify high satisfaction with them as architects in Placer County CA, including residential and commercial architects.
Updated November 4, 2016
|Williams & Paddon Architect & Planners|
2237 Douglas Blvd # 160
Roseville, CA 95661
Areas Served: Auburn California,Roseville CA,Rocklin CA,Placer County CA,Lincoln CA,Granite Bay CA
Services: local architects for sustainable design,modern architecture, traditional architecture
|Rh Associate Architects|
22867 Sunset Ridge Dr
Auburn, CA 95602
Areas Served: Auburn CA,Placer County CA,Granite Bay CA,Lincoln CA,Rocklin CA,Roseville CA,Colfax
Services: architects for all architectural design, residential architects,commercial architects
1548 Eureka Rd # 101
Roseville, CA 95661
Areas Served: Lincoln CA,Placer County CA,Roseville CA,Rocklin CA,Granite Bay CA,Auburn California
Services: architects, contemporary architecture, traditional architecture, green architecture
|Borges Architectural Group|
1478 Stone Point Dr # 350
Roseville, CA 95661
Areas Served: Placer County CA,Roseville CA,Rocklin CA,Lincoln CA,Granite Bay CA,Auburn CA,Loomis
Services: residential architects,commercial architects, civic architects, architectural designs
|Kelly Architecture & Planning|
6528 Lonetree Blvd
Rocklin, CA 95765
Areas Served: Roseville Calif,Placer County CA,Auburn CA,Lincoln CA,Rocklin CA,Granite Bay CA
Services: architectural designs, blueprints, home design, commercial architects, civic, retail
|TPC Architects Inc|
2260 Douglas Blvd # 155
Roseville, CA 95661
Areas Served: Roseville California,Auburn CA,Placer County CA,Lincoln CA,Granite Bay CA,Rocklin CA,
Services: architects, residential architects, commercial architects for all architectural
200 Auburn Folsom Rd # 200
Auburn, CA 95603
Areas Served: Placer County CA,Roseville Calif,Auburn CA,Lincoln CA,Rocklin CA,Granite Bay CA
Services: architects for residential & commercial design, new construction & remodels
Architects in Placer County CA are required to be licensed by the state of California for your protection, which requires a minimum of experience, education, and passing an exam. But those are no guarantee that any particular architect is doing business ethically, providing real value, and satisfying clients.
Architects in Placer County California are not required by state law to have professional liability insurance; however, all architects bearing The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 designation do have that liability insurance coverage to reimburse you in the event of a loss due to error, in addition to passing all other requirements for status as Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 such as our research phone calls to their previous clients, sufficient length of time in business, verified license, good complaint record, best business practices, and more.
Step 1: Describe Your Needs to the Architects
Explain your ideas for your building design to the architects, your goals for it, and how you intend to use it. Be consistent in how you present the information so each architect is responding to the same information.
Step 2: Answer Their Questions & Write Down What They've Asked You
So that they can better personalize your project, the good architects will have a list of questions about the intended purposes of the structure, working or living habits, accessibility needs, and more. Part of an architect's job is to create a blend of your needs and style preferences with the building code. The questions a particular architect asks you will reveal their ability to accomplish this.
Step 3: Ask the Architects Questions & Write Down Their Answers
Ask these questions about each architects background, abilities, and experience:
• For how many years have they been architects in Placer County specifically? (Different areas have their own unique soil conditions, climate, sunlight exposure, etc that should be designed for. The amount of experience doing designs specifically in your location shows their likely ability to account for them.)
• How many other projects have they done that are just like yours? (Commercial design versus custom home design, traditional architecture versus modern, green design, etc.)
• How many architectural designs have they done specifically in your city? (Different municipalities have different codes that must be adhered to, and different processes for permit approval. Previous experience getting plans approved by your local city shows their likelihood to give you a design that can get approved, and in a timely manner.)
• What permits will be needed? If so, will the architects be responsible for getting those permits? (Unpermitted work can prevent you from selling the property and even subject you to hefty fines and repair fees to get it to code.)
• What is their education?
• Do they have a specialty that makes them unique or valuable?
• Will the architects give you names and numbers of clients who you can call as references? (All architects bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had client references called by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• How is their fee structured?
• How long would you have to wait long before they can finish your design plans?
• Do they carry professional liability insurance that can reimburse you for a loss due to error? (All architects in Placer County bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had proof of insurance verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Who at the architecture firm will actually be doing your design? (The principal architect might be impressive but what will that mean if they pass your project to mere draftsmen or less experienced junior architects on their staff?)
• Do they only do the architectural design or can they manage the whole project from start to finish?
When you've chosen the best architects in Placer County for your specific needs and priorities, make sure they are licensed by the state of California. (All architects in Placer County bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their state license verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)