The Best Water Treatment Companies in Placer County CA Are the Ones Proven Safe To Hire
Companies providing systems for water treatment in Placer County CA bearing The Prime Buyer's Report TOP 10 symbol are the water conditioning installers that have exceeded the minimum California regulatory standard. They are the ones proven by our independent research to have passed the TOP 10 requirements for ability and value, carry liability insurance for your protection, who use only employees verified legal to work in the U.S., and for whom our staff has called previous customers to verify high satisfaction with them for water treatment systems in Placer County CA, including for water purification, water filters, water distillers, water softeners, water conditioners, water ionizers, reverse osmosis or UV (ultraviolet) water disinfection, and more.
Updated January 4, 2017
|Multi-Pure Drinking Water System|
3090 N Lake Blvd
Tahoe City, CA 96145
Areas Served: Placer County CA,Roseville Calif,Auburn CA,Lincoln CA,Rocklin CA,Granite Bay CA
Services: in home water treatment systems, water filters, water softeners, water deionizing
|Active Treatment Systems Inc|
6301 Angelo Ct # 9
Loomis, CA 95650
Areas Served: Roseville Calif,Placer County CA,Auburn CA,Lincoln CA,Rocklin CA,Granite Bay CA
Services: water filters, water purification, water treatment systems, water softeners
|Hague Quality Water|
2210 Taylor Rd # B
Penryn, CA 95663
Areas Served: Auburn CA,Placer County CA,Granite Bay CA,Lincoln CA,Rocklin CA,Roseville CA,Colfax
Services: water conditioning, sterilization, distillation, deionization, ion exhange,filtration
|Cannon Water Technology Inc|
233 Technology Way # 9
Rocklin, CA 95765
Areas Served: Placer County CA,Roseville CA,Rocklin CA,Lincoln CA,Granite Bay CA,Auburn CA,Loomis
Services: water treatment services incl. reverse osmosis, ultraviolet water treatment
The state of California requires companies that install water treatment systems in Placer County CA to be licensed by the state of California, such as the C55 license for the installation of water conditioning systems specifically.
But the state license is no guarantee that any particular installer of water conditioning systems in Placer County CA is doing business ethically, providing real value, or satisfying customers.
This makes it all the more significant that all companeis for water filtration or purification in Placer County CA who bear The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have been cleared by our research staff as passing all the requirements for Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 status such as survey phone calls to previous customers to verify high satisfaction, good complaint record, verified state license, liability insurance, only employees legal to work in the U.S., and more.
Water Filtration and Purification in Placer County CA Provides Numerous Benefits
Companies that do water treatment in Placer County install systems for water filtration, water softening, and/or water purification. Different companies use different methods that can include ionization, ultraviolet treatments, O3 (ozone) treatments, reverse osmosis, sterilization, distillation, deionization, or ion exchange. Some offer products that remove carcinogens, nitrates, pesticides, heavy metals, iron, rust, bacteria, chlorine, pollution, excess chemicals, and other contaminates. Local water treatment companies in Placer County can install several components that include home water filtration systems, portable exchange tanks, acid neutralizers, or chlorine monitors. For no additional cost, they will typically perform testing and analysis beforehand to determine the required equipment.
Water Treatment Companies in Placer County CA Offer Many Parts and Materials
Water filtration and purification companies may either sell or install any number of special products that improve the overall quality of your entire household water supply. Many carry reverse osmosis water filters and membranes, under the sink water filters, faucet filters, and washing machine filters. Water treatment companies also sell replacement ceramic filters, garden filters, gravity fed portable water filters, outdoor filters, whole house filters, emergency filters, and refrigerator and icemaker filters. In addition to replacement filters, water conditioning companies can supply bacteria purifiers, water ionizers, UV (ultra violet) water sterilizers, shower filtration systems, water filter cartridges, water softeners, single or dual stage filtration systems, water distillers, and water test kits. Companies usually sell replacement or ancillary equipment as well, including faucet-mounts, pitchers and dispensers, filter housings, o-rings, water lines and hoses, and water magnets. Some water treatment companies in Placer County CA will actually rent or lease the equipment required for temporary adjustments or more elaborate systems.
Some Water Treatment Companies in Placer County CA Are A Better Value Than Others
The Prime Buyer's Report lists these companies for water filter or water purification in Placer County CA: Active Treatment Systems Inc, Hague Quality Water, Cannon Water Technology Inc, Multi-Pure Drinking Water System. Other companies doing water treatment in Placer County CA that might still be in business include: .
When choosing among water treatment system dealers or installers in Placer County CA, ask these questions about their experience, methods and material options, technical expertise, and guarantees or warranties.
• How long have the water treatment company been installing systems in Placer County CA? (The longer they have been installing water treatment systems in your specific area could suggest greater experience with the local water conditions and water treatment solutions required.)
• How many water treatment systems have they installed just like yours, i.e. home water filtration vs commercial, UV sterilizers vs reverse osmosis vs water distillers, etc?
• Can the water treatment company give you names and numbers of previous customers you can call as references? (All companies for water treatment systems in Placer County CA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had customer references called by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Do they provide you a choice among different options for water treatment systems, such as water conditioners vs water softeners vs water filters, etc. or do they advocate and supply only one kind of solution?
• What are their qualifications or education related to water treatment?
• Do they provide you a choice among different manufacturers? If they use or represent only one manufacturer, what are the benefits of that one over all the others?
• How long do they guarantee their work for and is it in writing?
• Aside from their own guarantees, what are the manufacturer warranties?
• Can the water treatment system installers prove that all workers sent to your property are legally allowed to work in the U.S.? (All installers of water treatment systems in Placer County CA bearing The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already signed an agreement to only hire documented workers.)
• Do they have active workers' compensation and general liability insurance for your protection? (All installers of water treatment systems in Placer County CA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had proof of insurance verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Who besides the water treatment system dealer will actually be performing the installation? Are they permanent employees, what are their personal qualifications and experience and how long have they worked for the dealer?
• Will the dealer be performing all the installation and/or maintenance themselves or will they be subcontracting any part of it out, and if so, to whom? This is particularly relevant in the case of companies that do water filter or water treatment sales only, who then subcontract out for the installation.
• How long will installation take to complete once it is begun?
• What are the estimated annual operating and maintenance costs to you for the water treatment system they are recommending?
• Can the water treatment company give you names and numbers of past customers who had the same kind of fence done who you can call as references? (All water treatment companies in Placer County CA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their customer references called by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Will they give you a written estimate that is completely itemized, including the model name and number being quoted, and amount of any related material? (This is important because cheap water treatment companies in Placer County CA often only seem cheap because they are using lower quality items that will cost you more in repairs, premature replacement or maintenance later.)
• Do they see an obvious change you could make to your specifications that would significantly lower the cost of the estimate, and if so, what would you be giving up in performance? Similarly, do they see a big gain in performance or reduction of annual operating costs that can be gained for just a little bit more money?
• Will permits be required? If so, will the water treatment installers get those or is that up to you to do?
When you've chosen the best water treatment company in Placer County CA for your specific needs and priorities, make sure they are licensed by the state of California as water treatment installers since that's required by law. (All companies for water treatment systems in Placer County CA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their state license verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
Licensing & Trade Associations Relevant to Water Treatment in Placer County CA
Association of California Water Agencies www.acwa.com
AWRA American Water Resources Association www.awra.org
AWT Association of Water Technologies www.awt.org
AWWA American Water Works Association www.awwa.org
BBB Better Business Bureau www.bbb.com
California Water Association www.calwaterassn.com
California Rural Water Association www.calruralwater.org
California Bottled Water Association www.cbwa.info
CGA California Groundwater Association www.groundh2o.org
COWA California Onsite Water Association www.cowa.org
CWEA California Water Environment Association www.cwea.org
CWA California Water Alliance www.californiawateralliance.org
CUWCC California Urban Water Conservation Council www.cuwcc.org
DCA California Department of Consumer Affairs www.dca.ca.gov
DHS State of California Department of Health Services www.dhs.ca.gov
EPA Environmental Protection Agency www.epa.gov
GF The Groundwater Foundation www.groundwater.org
IAEH Int'l Association for Environmental Hydrology www.hydroweb.com
NCWA Northern California Water Association www.norcalwater.org
NDWC National Drinking Water Clearinghouse www.nesc.wvu.edu
NRWA National Rural Water Association www.nrwa.org
UCOWR Universities Council on Water Resources www.ucowr.siu.edu
WEF Water Environment Federation www.wef.org
WQA Water Quality Association www.wqa.org
Media & Web Resources Related to Water Filtration in Placer County CA
Water Publications Digest
Water Technology Magazine
Western Water Magazine
The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for the TOP 10 Water Filtration in Placer County CA within the following zip codes:
95604, 96148, 95765, 95736, 95747, 95681, 95661, 95713, 96141, 96146, 95677, 95701, 95648, 95603, 95703, 95717, 95631, 96140, 95746, 95714, 95658, 96145, 95602, 95678, 95650, 95722, 95663 and 96143
The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for the TOP 10 Water Filtration in Placer County CA within the following cities:
Kings Beach, Alta, Penryn, Newcastle, Colfax, Roseville, Tahoe Vista, Granite Bay, Meadow Vista, Loomis, Dollar Point, Foresthill, Rocklin, Sheridan, North Auburn, Lincoln, Auburn and Sunnyside-Tahoe City