The Best Kitchen Bath Contractors San Mateo County CA Are the Ones Proven Safe To HireKitchen and bath remodelers in San Mateo County CA bearing The Prime Buyer's Report TOP 10 symbol are ones that have exceeded the minimum California regulatory standard. They are the bathroom kitchen remodelers proven through our independent research to have met the TOP 10 requirements for value and ability, carry liability insurance as protection for you the customer, who use only employees documented as legal to work in the U.S., and for whom our staff have called previous customers to verify high satisfaction with them as bathroom or kitchen remodelers in San Mateo County CA.
Updated November 4, 2016
Send an email to this Company
1530 Claremont Dr
San Bruno, CA 94066
State Contractor's License #976466
Areas Served: San Mateo County & Bay Area incl., Redwood City, Burlingame, Atherton, Hillsborough, ...
Services: kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, full service kitchen & bath remodelers
Key Brands: Kohler, Merillat Cabinets
Send an email to this Company
1424 Sierra St
Redwood City, CA 94061
State Contractor's License #465408
Areas Served: San Mateo County incl. Redwood City CA, Atherton, Belmont, Brisbane, Burlingame, ...
Services: kitchen remodelers, bathroom remodeling
Key Brands: Andersen Windows & Doors, Milgard Windows & Doors, Omega Cabinetry, Thermador ...
|Artistic Designs for Living|
Areas Served: San Mateo County incl. Redwood City, Burlingame, Atherton, Hillsborough, Foster City,...
Services: kitchen & bath remodelers who assemble the best contractors, review bids, help ...
|Elements in Design|
Send an email to this Company
Redwood City, CA 94065
State Contractor's License #713882
Areas Served: San Mateo County incl. Burlingame CA, Redwood City CA, Atherton, Belmont, Brisbane, ...
Services: kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling
|Integrity Construction Maintenance, Inc|
Send an email to this Company
(707) 829-5300, Fax: (707) 829-5505
3531 Gravenstein Hwy South
Sebastopol, CA 95472
State Contractors License #846187
Areas Served: San Mateo County incl. Redwood City CA, Burlingame CA, Menlo Park CA, Millbrae CA
Services: kitchen remodelers, bathroom remodeling contractors
The state of California requires that kitchen and bath remodelers in San Mateo County CA be licensed by the state in order to do any kitchen/bath remodeling over $500. Passing an exam is a license requirement but only one designated person within the entire company need do so.
So the state license is no guarantee that any particular kitchen or bathroom remodeler in San Mateo County CA is doing business ethically, providing real value, or satisfying customers.
This makes it all the more significant that all contractors for kitchen bath remodeling in San Mateo County CA who bear The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have been cleared by our research staff as passing all the requirements for Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 status such as survey phone calls to previous customers to verify high satisfaction with them as bathroom or kitchen remodelers, good complaint record, verified license, liability insurance, only employees legal to work in the U.S., and more.
Kitchen & bathroom contractors in Redwood City, South SF and Burlingame are qualified to design and build every aspect of your kitchen remodel and you can find a local kitchen bath contractor in San Mateo County who makes this process an affordable and worthwhile procedure. So if you're in the market for a new kitchen or bathroom, take a look at the articles that follow for some helpful pointers on finding and hiring a great kitchen & bath contractor who can tastefully update your home.
Kitchen and Bath Companies Specialize in Different Aspects of Kitchen & Bathroom Design
A kitchen and bath contractor might have greater skill in certain kitchen and bath treatments. So it's important you find one that's familiar with the specifics of the modification you desire. Among the variety of specialized kitchen and bath services they offer, kitchen and bath contractors can install kitchen islands, tub surrounds, appliances, hardware and new cabinets and flooring. They can also protect your new bathroom from errant water with shower and tub enclosures.
Since many kitchen and bathroom contractors in San Mateo County can work with you through the bathroom and kitchen design process, they're versed in several popular design themes, including contemporary, traditional, mission, country French, Eurostyle, and Mediterranean flavors. When you enlist one of the locally reputed kitchen and bathroom contractors that The Prime Buyer's Report has found and listed below, you can be sure to find one that offers these services and more.
Kitchen & Bath Contractors in San Mateo County Can Supply Everything You Need for Your Project
Local kitchen and bathroom contractors acquire all of the new materials required to bring your kitchen or bathroom into the 21st century. San Mateo County kitchen and bath contractors can usually supply all necessary building materials, so don't be shy about your preferences.
Qualify Potential Kitchen and Bath Designers
Before you hire a kitchen/bath contractor, always check the qualifications and history of the company or individual. Kitchen and bath remodeling contractors in San Mateo County may have a lot of great work under their belts, but if it doesn't extend to the work you want performed, they still can't accommodate you. In the interest of getting the best kitchen & bath design possible, we advise taking a quality driven approach, as cheaper work is usually an indication of inferior work.
And while it may seem like an endless search to find a skilled and efficient kitchen and bath contractor who doesn't have overly liberal billing practices, they're out there. Fortunately, there's an abundance of helpful information to be found. To expedite the process, The Prime Buyer's Report has compiled some practical, consumer friendly information. It can be found in the article "Key Resources for Kitchen and Bath Remodeling in San Mateo County."
Some Kitchen and Bathroom Contractors in San Mateo County Are Much Better Than Others
Lately, work for kitchen & bath contractors in San Mateo County is booming, and there are a number of contractors with specific expertise in kitchen and bath renovation. We've identified some who stand out and have earned respect for the best customer service and business practices. The Prime Buyer's Report lists these kitchen and bath remodelers in San Mateo County: Bruce Construction, MC Construction, Artistic Designs for Living, Elements in Design, Integrity Construction Maintenance, Inc. Other kitchen and bath remodelers in Redwood City, South SF and Burlingame who might still be in business include: BMK Kitchens & Baths, J P Lindstrom, Inc., San Carlos Kitchen and Bath Remodel, Aaron Baker Construction. Didn't find what you wanted with the TOP 10 Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in San Mateo County? Then click here to see additional companies in this category.
When choosing which kitchen bath remodelers in San Mateo County CA to hire, ask these questions about their experience, range of services, and procedures before hiring them:
• How long have they been in business as kitchen or bath remodelers in San Mateo County CA specifically?
• If you're remodeling your kitchen, how many other kitchens remodels have they completed? If a bathroom, how many other bath remodels have they completed?
• Can they provide some examples of work similar to what you're asking for that they've completed?
• Can the kitchen bath contractors give you names and numbers of clients that you can call as references? (All remodeling companies bearing the Prime Buyer's Report—TOP 10 symbol have already had their client references called by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• What is project timeframe from estimate to completion?
• How will your access to and use of the kitchen or bathroom be effected during the project?
• Do they carry workers' compensation and liability insurance? (All kitchen bath contractors in San Mateo County CA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report—TOP 10 symbol have already had proof of insurance verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Will they provide a written estimate with complete detail of the exact brands, items including project numbers, fixtures, types of materials and amount to be used? (This is key because the cheapest kitchen & bath contractors often only seem cheapest because they have bid on the cheapest fixtures which you will either be unhappy with, or request be changed during the project, leading to an increase in cost.)
• Can they demonstrate to you that all their workers sent to your property are legally allowed to work in the U.S.? (All kitchen bath contractors in San Mateo County CA bearing The Prime Buyer's Report—TOP 10 symbol have already signed an agreement to only hire documented workers.)
• What are the manufacturer warranties on the fixtures or appliances they have quoted you?
• Do they give a written warranty on their labor aside from manufacturer warranties, and if so, for how long is it?
• Will permits be needed for the kitchen or bath remodel? If so, who will be responsible for getting those permits?
• Do their own employees actually complete the work, or do they hire subcontractors for the kitchen and bath remodeling?
• How often and when do they clean up throughout the project?
• What procedures do they use to minimize the impact the project will have on the rest of your home, i.e. dust, noise, etc?
• How will they communicate to you their expected schedule to be on-site, and how often?
• Will they provide a detailed, written contract specifying the exact materials, amounts, brands, product numbers, and scope of work?
• What processes do they use to price the project?
• Can they forsee any potential surprises that might occur in the middle of the project due to what they learn about the existing structure or materials, and by how much exactly might that affect the total cost?
When you've chosen the best kitchen bath contractors in San Mateo County CA for your specific needs and priorities, make sure they are licensed by the state. (All kitchen bath contractors in San Mateo County CA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report—TOP 10 symbol have already had their license verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
The following are helpful links and publications for and about kitchen & bath remodeling in San Mateo County
Associations & Licensing for Kitchen Remodelers and Bath Contractors in San Mateo County
BBB Better Business Bureau (http://www.bbb.com/)
CSLB Contractors State License Board (http://www.cslb.ca.gov/)
DCA California Department of Consumer Affairs (www.dca.ca.gov)
Diamond Certified www.diamondcertified.org
NARI National Association of the Remodeling Industry (http://www.nari.org/)
NKBA National Kitchen and Bath Association (http://www.nkba.org/)
Media & Web Resources for Kitchen and Bath Contractors
Interiors and Sources
Kitchen+Bath Business Magazine
Kitchen and Bath Design News
Professional Remodeler Magazine
The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for the TOP 10 Kitchen Bath Contractors in San Mateo County within the following zip codes:
94402, 94098, 94403, 94011, 94037, 94016, 94021, 94017, 94015, 94061, 94080, 94064, 94018, 94025, 94030, 94014, 94128, 94010, 94401, 94002, 94074, 94062, 94065, 94044, 94020, 94070, 94060, 94066, 94063, 94019, 94026, 94005, 94027, 94096, 94083, 94038, 94028 and 94404