Locate the Best Water Filtration & Water Treatment in San Bernardino County
Companies providing systems for water treatment in San Bernardino County CA bearing The Prime Buyer's Report TOP 10 symbol are those that have exceeded the minimum California regulatory standard.
They are the ones proven by our independent research to have passed the TOP 10 requirements for value and competency, carry liability insurance as protection for you the customer, who use only employees legal to work in the U.S., and for whom our staff has called previous customers to verify high satisfaction with them for water treatment systems in San Bernardino County CA, including for water filters, water purification, water softeners, water distillers, water ionizers, and more.
Updated December 24, 2016
8740 White Oak Ave
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Areas Served: Fontana CA, Rancho Cucamonga CA, Highland CA, San Bernardino CA, Ontario CA
|Alpine Pure Water System|
1415 Shay Rd
Big Bear City, CA 92314
Areas Served: Rancho Cucamonga CA, Fontana CA, San Bernardino CA, Ontario CA, Rialto CA
|Rayne Water Conditioning|
939 Reece St
San Bernardino, CA 92411
Areas Served: Fontana CA, Ontario CA, San Bernardino CA, Rancho Cucamonga CA, Highland CA
|West Coast Service|
4370 Hallmark Pkwy # 102
San Bernardino, CA 92407
Areas Served: San Bernardino CA, Ontario CA, Fontana CA, Rancho Cucamonga CA, Redlands CA
|McMillan Water Treatment Inc|
PO Box 1539
Fontana, CA 92334
Areas Served: Ontario CA, Rancho Cucamonga CA, San Bernardino CA, Victorville CA, Fontana CA
15400 Village Dr
Victorville, CA 92394
Areas Served: Rancho Cucamonga CA, Fontana CA, San Bernardino CA, Ontario CA, Victorville CA
13950 Mountain Ave
Chino, CA 91710
Areas Served: San Bernardino CA, Ontario CA, Rancho Cucamonga CA, Fontana CA, Yucaipa CA
The state of California requires companies that install water treatment systems in San Bernardino County CA to be licensed by the state of California, such as the C55 license for the installation of water conditioning systems specifically.
But the state license is no guarantee that any particular installer of water conditioning systems in San Bernardino County CA is doing business ethically, providing real value, or satisfying customers.
This makes it all the more significant that all companeis for water filtration or purification in San Bernardino County CA who bear The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have been cleared by our research staff as passing all the requirements for Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 status such as survey phone calls to previous customers to verify high satisfaction, good complaint record, verified state license, liability insurance, only employees legal to work in the U.S., and more.
Water Filtration and Purification in San Bernardino County CA Provides Numerous Benefits
Companies that do water treatment in San Bernardino County install systems for water filtration, water softening, and/or water purification. Different companies use different methods that can include ionization, ultraviolet treatments, O3 (ozone) treatments, reverse osmosis, sterilization, distillation, deionization, or ion exchange. Some offer products that remove carcinogens, nitrates, pesticides, heavy metals, iron, rust, bacteria, chlorine, pollution, excess chemicals, and other contaminates.
Local water treatment companies in Chino, Fontana, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga and San Bernardino can install several components that include home water filtration systems, portable exchange tanks, acid neutralizers, or chlorine monitors. For no additional cost, they will typically perform testing and analysis beforehand to determine the required equipment.
Water Treatment Companies in San Bernardino County CA Offer Many Parts and Materials
Water filtration and purification companies may either sell or install any number of special products that improve the overall quality of your entire household water supply. Many carry reverse osmosis water filters and membranes, under the sink water filters, faucet filters, and washing machine filters. Water treatment companies also sell replacement ceramic filters, garden filters, gravity fed portable water filters, outdoor filters, whole house filters, emergency filters, and refrigerator and icemaker filters.
In addition to replacement filters, water conditioning companies can supply bacteria purifiers, water ionizers, UV (ultra violet) water sterilizers, shower filtration systems, water filter cartridges, water softeners, single or dual stage filtration systems, water distillers, and water test kits. Companies usually sell replacement or ancillary equipment as well, including faucet-mounts, pitchers and dispensers, filter housings, o-rings, water lines and hoses, and water magnets. Some [water treatment companies will actually rent or lease the equipment required for temporary adjustments or more elaborate systems.
Some Water Treatment Companies in San Bernardino County CA Are A Better Value Than Others
The Prime Buyer's Report lists these companies for water filter or water purification in San Bernardino County CA: Rainsoft, Rayne Water Conditioning, West Coast Service, McMillan Water Treatment Inc, Alpine Pure Water System, Pentair Water, Envirogen Technologies. Other companies doing water treatment in Chino, Fontana, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga and San Bernardino CA that might still be in business include: .
When choosing among water treatment system dealers or installers in San Bernardino County, ask these questions about their experience, methods and material options, technical expertise, and guarantees or warranties.
• How long have the water treatment company been installing systems in San Bernardino County CA? (The longer they have been installing water treatment systems in your specific area could suggest greater experience with the local water conditions and water treatment solutions required.)
• How many water treatment systems have they installed just like yours, i.e. home water filtration vs commercial, UV sterilizers vs reverse osmosis vs water distillers, etc?
• Can the water treatment company give you names and numbers of previous customers you can call as references? (All companies for water treatment systems in San Bernardino County CA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had customer references called by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Do they provide you a choice among different options for water treatment systems, such as water conditioners vs water softeners vs water filters, etc. or do they advocate and supply only one kind of solution?
• What are their qualifications or education related to water treatment?
• Do they provide you a choice among different manufacturers? If they use or represent only one manufacturer, what are the benefits of that one over all the others?
• How long do they guarantee their work for and is it in writing?
• Aside from their own guarantees, what are the manufacturer warranties?
• Can the water treatment system installers prove that all workers sent to your property are legally allowed to work in the U.S.? (All installers of water treatment systems in San Bernardino County bearing The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already signed an agreement to only hire documented workers.)
• Do they have active workers' compensation and general liability insurance for your protection? (All installers of water treatment systems in San Bernardino County CA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had proof of insurance verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Who besides the water treatment system dealer will actually be performing the installation? Are they permanent employees, what are their personal qualifications and experience and how long have they worked for the dealer?
• Will the dealer be performing all the installation and/or maintenance themselves or will they be subcontracting any part of it out, and if so, to whom? This is particularly relevant in the case of companies that do water filter or water treatment sales only, who then subcontract out for the installation.
• How long will installation take to complete once it is begun?
• What are the estimated annual operating and maintenance costs to you for the water treatment system they are recommending?
• Can the water treatment company give you names and numbers of past customers who had the same kind of fence done who you can call as references? (All water treatment companies in San Bernardino County CA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their customer references called by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Will they give you a written estimate that is completely itemized, including the model name and number being quoted, and amount of any related material? (This is important because cheap water treatment companies in San Bernardino County CA often only seem cheap because they are using lower quality items that will cost you more in repairs, premature replacement or maintenance later.)
• Do they see an obvious change you could make to your specifications that would significantly lower the cost of the estimate, and if so, what would you be giving up in performance? Similarly, do they see a big gain in performance or reduction of annual operating costs that can be gained for just a little bit more money?
• Will permits be required? If so, will the water treatment installers get those or is that up to you to do?
When you've chosen the best water treatment company in San Bernardino County CA for your specific needs and priorities, make sure they are licensed by state of California since that's required by law for water treatment system installers . (All installers of water treatment systems in San Bernardino County CA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their state license verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
Licensing & Trade Associations for Water Treatment in [:county
AWRA American Water Resources Association (http://www.awra.org/)
AWT Association of Water Technologies (http://www.awt.org/)
AWWA American Water Works Association (http://www.awwa.org/)
BBB Better Business Bureau (www.bbb.com)
DCA California Department of Consumer Affairs (www.dca.ca.gov)
DHS State of California Department of Health Services (http://www.dhs.ca.gov/)
EPA Environmental Protection Agency (http://www.epa.gov/)
GF The Groundwater Foundation (http://www.groundwater.org/)
IAEH Int'l Association for Environmental Hydrology (http://www.hydroweb.com/)
NDWC National Drinking Water Clearinghouse (http://www.nesc.wvu.edu/)
UCOWR Universities Council on Water Resources (http://www.ucowr.siu.edu/)
WEF Water Environment Federation (http://www.wef.org/)
WQA Water Quality Association (http://www.wqa.org/)
Media & Web Resources Related to Water Filtration in San Bernardino County
Water Publications Digest
Water Technology Magazine
Western Water Magazine
In need of a water purification services? The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for the TOP 10 Water Filtration in San Bernardino County within the following zip codes:
91764, 92412, 92375, 92286, 92317, 92352, 92371, 92337, 92403, 92399, 92373, 91710, 92378, 92401, 92392, 91708, 91739, 91701, 92313, 92278, 92344, 92284, 92341, 92334, 92322, 92268, 92356, 92427, 92365, 91730, 92342, 91743, 91762, 92335, 92402, 91784, 92382, 92418, 92315, 91737, 92391, 92285, 92345, 91729, 92350, 92312, 92336, 92407, 92325, 92415, 92408, 92311, 92327, 92318, 92326, 91761, 91763, 92359, 92331, 92267, 92411, 91709, 92358, 92346, 91785, 91786, 92301, 92280, 92376, 92277, 92397, 92394, 92413, 92423, 91758, 92305, 92357, 92405, 92395, 92256, 92321, 92314, 92368, 92398, 92324, 92307, 92414, 92377, 92340, 92410, 92386, 92385, 92372, 92252, 92329, 92393, 92304, 91759, 92369, 92333, 92374, 92406, 92308, 92242, 92404, 92339, 92424 and 92354
Water Treatment / Water Filtration Adelanto CA
Agua Da Vida Water Treatment Adelanto CA 92301
Water Treatment / Water Filtration Barstow CA
Culligan Water Conditioning Barstow CA 92311
Water Treatment / Water Filtration Big Bear CA
Alpine Pure Water System Big Bear City CA 92314
Water Treatment / Water Filtration Chino CA
Aqua-Q Water Conditioning Chino CA 91710
Aquaservice Water Purification Chino CA 91710
Best Water Purification System Chino CA 91710
GMX Water Filters Chino CA 91710
Inland Water Technology Chino CA 91710
Liquatech Corp Water Filters Chino CA 91710
Pentair Water Chino CA 91710
Quality Water Co Chino CA 91710
Water Treatment / Water Filtration Chino Hills CA
Water Techniques Chino Hills CA 91709
Pureteck Water Filters Chino Hills CA 91709
Water Treatment / Water Filtration Fontana CA
Coast Water Systems Fontana CA 92337
Ecolechem Water Filters Fontana CA 92337
GE Mobile Water Fontana CA 92337
McMillan Water Treatment Inc Fontana CA 92334
Water Treatment / Water Filtration Hesperia CA
Pure Water for Life Inc Hesperia CA 92344
Water Treatment / Water Filtration Loma Linda CA
Loma Linda Waters Loma Linda CA 92354
Water Treatment / Water Filtration Montclair CA
All Pure Filters Montclair CA 91763
Euro Investments Water filters Montclair CA 91763
Little Water Co Montclair CA 91763
Vertex Water Products Montclair CA 91763
Water Treatment / Water Filtration Ontario CA
Aqua Clear Water Purification Ontario CA 91762
Culligan Water Conditioning Ontario CA 91761
Household Distributors Water Filters Ontario CA 91761
Maui Water Systems Ontario CA 91762
Water Treatment / Water Filtration Rancho Cucamonga CA
Envirogen Technologies Water Filters Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
Water Treatment / Water Filtration Redlands CA
Morley Water Improvement Systems Redlands CA 92374
Water Boy Rialto CA 92376
Water Treatment / Water Filtration San Bernardino CA
Jsi Industries Water Treatment San Bernardino CA 92410
West Coast Service San Bernardino CA 92407
Rayne Water Conditioning San Bernardino CA 92411
Water Treatment / Water Filtration Upland CA
Sustainable Environmental Tech Water Conditioning Upland CA 91786
Water Stop Upland CA 91786
Water Treatment / Water Filtration Victorville CA
Industrial Water Service Victorville CA 92392
Rainsoft Water Purification Victorville CA 92394