Locate the Best Water Filtration & Water Treatment in Ventura County
Companies providing systems for water treatment in Ventura County CA bearing The Prime Buyer's Report TOP 10 symbol are those that have exceeded the minimum California regulatory standard.
They are the ones proven by our independent research to have passed the TOP 10 requirements for value and competency, carry liability insurance as protection for you the customer, who use only employees legal to work in the U.S., and for whom our staff has called previous customers to verify high satisfaction with them for water treatment systems in Ventura County CA, including for water filters, water purification, water softeners, water distillers, water ionizers, and more.
Updated December 24, 2016
|Harris Water Conditioning Inc|
1025 S Rose Ave
Oxnard, CA 93030
Areas Served: Simi Valley CA, Thousand Oaks CA, Oxnard CA, Ventura CA, Camarillo CA, Moorpark CA
PO Box 8085
Moorpark, CA 93020
Areas Served: Moorpark CA, Thousand Oaks CA, Oxnard CA, Ventura CA, Simi Valley CA, Ojai CA
|Puretec Industrial Water|
3151 Sturgis Rd
Oxnard, CA 93030
Areas Served: Thousand Oaks CA, Oxnard CA, Ventura CA, Simi Valley CA, Camarillo CA, Santa Paula CA
|Process Water Service|
1807 Eastman Ave
Ventura, CA 93003
Areas Served: Ventura CA, Oxnard CA, Camarillo CA, Simi Valley CA, Thousand Oaks CA, Moorpark CA
|Harris Water Conditioning|
1371 Fleet Ave
Ventura, CA 93003
Areas Served: Oxnard CA, Ventura CA, Thousand Oaks CA, Camarillo CA, Simi Valley CA, Ojai CA
|WC Service Co Inc|
4680 E Los Angeles Ave # E
Simi Valley, CA 93063
Areas Served: Ventura CA, Thousand Oaks CA, Oxnard CA, Simi Valley CA, Ojai CA, Camarillo CA
2121 Union Pl
Simi Valley, CA 93065
Areas Served: Simi Valley CA, Thousand Oaks CA, Oxnard CA, Ventura CA, Ventura County CA
|Pacific Water Conditioning|
905 Pauling Dr
Newbury Park, CA 91320
Areas Served: Newbury Park CA, Oxnard CA, Camarillo CA, Thousand Oaks CA, Ventura CA, Simi Valley CA
The state of California requires companies that install water treatment systems in Ventura County CA to be licensed by the state of California, such as the C55 license for the installation of water conditioning systems specifically.
But the state license is no guarantee that any particular installer of water conditioning systems in Ventura County CA is doing business ethically, providing real value, or satisfying customers.
This makes it all the more significant that all companeis for water filtration or purification in Ventura County CA who bear The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have been cleared by our research staff as passing all the requirements for Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 status such as survey phone calls to previous customers to verify high satisfaction, good complaint record, verified state license, liability insurance, only employees legal to work in the U.S., and more.
Water Filtration and Purification in Ventura County CA Provides Numerous Benefits
Companies that do water treatment in Ventura County install systems for water filtration, water softening, and/or water purification. Different companies use different methods that can include ionization, ultraviolet treatments, O3 (ozone) treatments, reverse osmosis, sterilization, distillation, deionization, or ion exchange. Some offer products that remove carcinogens, nitrates, pesticides, heavy metals, iron, rust, bacteria, chlorine, pollution, excess chemicals, and other contaminates.
Local water treatment companies in Oxnard, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks and Ventura can install several components that include home water filtration systems, portable exchange tanks, acid neutralizers, or chlorine monitors. For no additional cost, they will typically perform testing and analysis beforehand to determine the required equipment.
Water Treatment Companies in Ventura County CA Offer Many Parts and Materials
Water filtration and purification companies may either sell or install any number of special products that improve the overall quality of your entire household water supply. Many carry reverse osmosis water filters and membranes, under the sink water filters, faucet filters, and washing machine filters. Water treatment companies also sell replacement ceramic filters, garden filters, gravity fed portable water filters, outdoor filters, whole house filters, emergency filters, and refrigerator and icemaker filters.
In addition to replacement filters, water conditioning companies can supply bacteria purifiers, water ionizers, UV (ultra violet) water sterilizers, shower filtration systems, water filter cartridges, water softeners, single or dual stage filtration systems, water distillers, and water test kits. Companies usually sell replacement or ancillary equipment as well, including faucet-mounts, pitchers and dispensers, filter housings, o-rings, water lines and hoses, and water magnets. Some [water treatment companies will actually rent or lease the equipment required for temporary adjustments or more elaborate systems.
Some Water Treatment Companies in Ventura County CA Are A Better Value Than Others
The Prime Buyer's Report lists these companies for water filter or water purification in Ventura County CA: Pentair Water, Harris Water Conditioning Inc, Puretec Industrial Water, Harris Water Conditioning, Puroflux Corp, WC Service Co Inc, Process Water Service, Pacific Water Conditioning. Other companies doing water treatment in Oxnard, Simi Valley, Thousand Oaks and Ventura CA that might still be in business include: .
When choosing among water treatment system dealers or installers in Ventura County, ask these questions about their experience, methods and material options, technical expertise, and guarantees or warranties.
• How long have the water treatment company been installing systems in Ventura County CA? (The longer they have been installing water treatment systems in your specific area could suggest greater experience with the local water conditions and water treatment solutions required.)
• How many water treatment systems have they installed just like yours, i.e. home water filtration vs commercial, UV sterilizers vs reverse osmosis vs water distillers, etc?
• Can the water treatment company give you names and numbers of previous customers you can call as references? (All companies for water treatment systems in Ventura County CA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had customer references called by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Do they provide you a choice among different options for water treatment systems, such as water conditioners vs water softeners vs water filters, etc. or do they advocate and supply only one kind of solution?
• What are their qualifications or education related to water treatment?
• Do they provide you a choice among different manufacturers? If they use or represent only one manufacturer, what are the benefits of that one over all the others?
• How long do they guarantee their work for and is it in writing?
• Aside from their own guarantees, what are the manufacturer warranties?
• Can the water treatment system installers prove that all workers sent to your property are legally allowed to work in the U.S.? (All installers of water treatment systems in Ventura County bearing The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already signed an agreement to only hire documented workers.)
• Do they have active workers' compensation and general liability insurance for your protection? (All installers of water treatment systems in Ventura County CA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had proof of insurance verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Who besides the water treatment system dealer will actually be performing the installation? Are they permanent employees, what are their personal qualifications and experience and how long have they worked for the dealer?
• Will the dealer be performing all the installation and/or maintenance themselves or will they be subcontracting any part of it out, and if so, to whom? This is particularly relevant in the case of companies that do water filter or water treatment sales only, who then subcontract out for the installation.
• How long will installation take to complete once it is begun?
• What are the estimated annual operating and maintenance costs to you for the water treatment system they are recommending?
• Can the water treatment company give you names and numbers of past customers who had the same kind of fence done who you can call as references? (All water treatment companies in Ventura County CA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their customer references called by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Will they give you a written estimate that is completely itemized, including the model name and number being quoted, and amount of any related material? (This is important because cheap water treatment companies in Ventura County CA often only seem cheap because they are using lower quality items that will cost you more in repairs, premature replacement or maintenance later.)
• Do they see an obvious change you could make to your specifications that would significantly lower the cost of the estimate, and if so, what would you be giving up in performance? Similarly, do they see a big gain in performance or reduction of annual operating costs that can be gained for just a little bit more money?
• Will permits be required? If so, will the water treatment installers get those or is that up to you to do?
When you've chosen the best water treatment company in Ventura County CA for your specific needs and priorities, make sure they are licensed by state of California since that's required by law for water treatment system installers . (All installers of water treatment systems in Ventura County CA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their state license verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
Licensing & Trade Associations for Water Treatment in [:county
AWRA American Water Resources Association (http://www.awra.org/)
AWT Association of Water Technologies (http://www.awt.org/)
AWWA American Water Works Association (http://www.awwa.org/)
BBB Better Business Bureau (www.bbb.com)
DCA California Department of Consumer Affairs (www.dca.ca.gov)
DHS State of California Department of Health Services (http://www.dhs.ca.gov/)
EPA Environmental Protection Agency (http://www.epa.gov/)
GF The Groundwater Foundation (http://www.groundwater.org/)
IAEH Int'l Association for Environmental Hydrology (http://www.hydroweb.com/)
NDWC National Drinking Water Clearinghouse (http://www.nesc.wvu.edu/)
UCOWR Universities Council on Water Resources (http://www.ucowr.siu.edu/)
WEF Water Environment Federation (http://www.wef.org/)
WQA Water Quality Association (http://www.wqa.org/)
Media & Web Resources Related to Water Filtration in Ventura County
Water Publications Digest
Water Technology Magazine
Western Water Magazine
In need of a water purification services? The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for the TOP 10 Water Filtration in Ventura County within the following zip codes:
93035, 93003, 93004, 93030, 93009, 93040, 93022, 93033, 93002, 93016, 91362, 93020, 93023, 91319, 93094, 93066, 93031, 93061, 91360, 93032, 93036, 93060, 93062, 93007, 91361, 93099, 91320, 93015, 93034, 93043, 93044, 93001, 93010, 93041, 93021, 93042, 93005, 93064, 91359, 93006, 93011, 93024, 93012, 93063, 93065 and 91358
Water Treatment / Water Filtration Moorpark CA
Mountain Clear Moorpark CA 93020
Pentair Water Moorpark CA 93020
Water Treatment / Water Filtration Newbury Park CA
Filtramax Corp Water Conditioning Newbury Park CA 91320
Pacific Water Conditioning Newbury Park CA 91320
Rewater Systems Water Filters Newbury Park CA 91320
Water Treatment / Water Filtration Oxnard CA
Puretec Industrial Water Oxnard CA 93030
Harris Water Conditioning Inc Oxnard CA 93030
Alert Service All Soft Water Oxnard CA 93030
Water Treatment / Water Filtration Santa Paula CA
Frank B & Associates Water Filters Santa Paula CA 93060
Water Treatment / Water Filtration Simi Valley CA
Cws Water Filtration Simi Valley CA 93062
Puroflux Corp Water Purification Simi Valley CA 93065
W C Service Co Water Treatment Simi Valley CA 93063
Water Treatment / Water Filtration Thousand Oaks CA
Pure Environmental Solutions Water Conditioning Thousand Oaks CA 91360
Water Treatment / Water Filtration Ventura CA
Advanced Water Solutions Inc Ventura CA 93001
Automatic Water Conditioning Ventura CA 93006
Commercial Filtration Co Ventura CA 93004
Enviro Rep Intl Water Filtration Ventura CA 93003
Harris Water Conditioning Ventura CA 93003
Life Source Water Systems Inc Ventura CA 93003
Ocean Pacific Technologies Water Filters Ventura CA 93003
Process Water Service Ventura CA 93003
Pueblo Water Resource Inc Ventura CA 93003
Rayne Water Conditioning Ventura CA 93003
Remco Water Filters Ventura CA 93003
Unbottled-Water Systems Ventura CA 93005
Water Rx Shoppe Ventura CA 93003