The Best Kitchen Bath Contractors Middlesex County CT Are the Ones Proven Safe To Hire
Kitchen & bath remodelers in Middlesex County CT bearing The Prime Buyer's Report TOP 10 symbol exceed the minimum Connecticut regulatory standard. They are the ones proven by our independent research to have passed the TOP 10 requirements for ability and value, that carry liability insurance as protection for you the customer, who hire only employees legal to work in the U.S., and for whom our staff have called previous customers to verify high satisfaction with them for bathroom or kitchen remodeling in Middlesex County CT.
Updated February 21, 2017
20 Water St
Chester, CT 06412
Areas Served: Middlesex County Connecticut,Middletown CT,Old Saybrook CT,East Hampton,Cromwell CT
Services: kitchen & bath remodeling contractors for new kitchens, baths
2 Boston Post Rd # 1
Old Saybrook, CT 06475
Areas Served: East Hampton CT,Cromwell CT,Middletown CT,Clinton CT,Middlesex County CT,Haddam CT
Services: kitchen bath remodeling company for all new kitchen designs & bath designs
105 Chittenden Rd
Killingworth, CT 06419
Areas Served: Middletown CT,East Hampton CT,Middlesex County CT,Clinton CT,Cromwell Connecticut
Services: local contractors for all remodeling of kitchens & baths
|Halle's Kitchen & Baths|
210 Main St # 12
Old Saybrook, CT 06475
Areas Served: Middlesex County Conn,Cromwell CT,Middletown Conn,East Hampton CT,Clinton CT
Services: bathroom remodeling contractors, kitchen remodeling company
|J Randolph Kitchens|
239 Main St
Rockfall, CT 06481
Areas Served: Old Saybrook CT,Middlesex County CT,East Hampton CT,Cromwell CT,Middletown CT
Services: bath remodelers, kitchen remodelers
The state of Connecticut requires only that kitchen and bath remodelers in Middlesex County CT be registered with the state in order to do any residential kitchen bath remodeling over $200. There is no test or exam for ability, so there is no state standard for competency among kitchen remodelers. Those doing commercial kitchen or bathroom remodeling don't even require that mere state registration.
So obviously, simply being registered with the state is no indication that any particular bath or kitchen remodeling contractor in Middlesex County CT is even competent, is doing business ethically, delivering value, or satisfying customers.
This makes it all the more significant that all kitchen bath contractors in Middlesex County CT who bear The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have been cleared by our research staff as passing all the requirements for Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 status such as survey phone calls to previous customers to verify high satisfaction, good complaint record, verified worker's comp and liability insurance, verified state registration (residential kitchen bath remodeling only) only employees legal to work in the U.S., best business practices, and more.
Kitchen and Bath Companies Specialize in Different Aspects of Kitchen & Bathroom Design
A kitchen and bath contractor might have more expertise in certain kitchen and bath treatments. So you want one familiar with the specifics of the kinds of changes or elements you desire. Among the variety of specific kitchen and bath remodeling aspects they offer, kitchen and bath remodelers can install kitchen islands, tub surrounds, shower enclosures, shower pans, appliances, fixtures, cabinets, and flooring.
Some kitchen and bathroom contractors in Middlesex County CT can serve you as bathroom and kitchen designers in Middlesex County CT, in which case they should be versed in various kitchen design themes, including contemporary, traditional, mission, country French, Eurostyle, and Mediterranean kitchen designs.
Kitchen & Bath Contractors in Middlesex County CT Can Supply Everything You Need for Your Project
Many local bathroom and kitchen remodelers can provide all of the new materials required to bring your kitchen or bathroom into the 21st century, while some others prefer to leave the selection and shopping process entirely up to you the client. Find out ahead of time if the kitchen remodelers you start speaking with will help you through that product selection process, or instead, prefer you to do that sourcing on your own.
Some Bathroom and Kitchen Remodelers in Middlesex County CT Are Much Better Than Others
Lately, work for kitchen & bath contractors in Middlesex County is booming, and there are a number of contractors with specific expertise in kitchen and bath renovation. We've identified some who stand out and have earned respect for the best customer service and business practices. The Prime Buyer's Report lists these kitchen and bath remodelers in Middlesex County CT: Pondside Kitchens, Classic Kitchens, Bath Fitter, Halle's Kitchen & Baths, J Randolph Kitchens. Other kitchen and bath remodelers in Middlesex County who might still be in business include: .
When choosing among bath & kitchen remodelers in Middlesex County CT to hire, ask these questions about their experience, range of services:
• How long have they been performing specifically as kitchen or bath remodelers in Middlesex County CT?
• For a kitchen remodeling project, how many other kitchen remodels have they completed? If a bathroom, how many other bath remodels have they completed?
• Will they show you examples of work they've done that's like what you're asking for?
• Will the kitchen bath contractors give you names and numbers of previous customers that you can call as references? (All kitchen bath remodelers bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their customer references called by research staff at The Prime Buyer's Report so you don't have to.)
• What is project timeframe from initial bid through to completion?
• How will your use of the kitchen or bathroom be impacted during the project and what they will do to minimize that impact?
• Do they carry liability insurance and workers' compensation for your protection? (All kitchen bath remodelers in Middlesex County CT bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had proof of insurance verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Will they give you a written bid with complete detail of the exact brands, items including product numbers, types of materials and amount of each material to be used? (This is critical because the cheapest kitchen & bath remodelers often only seem cheap because they have bid on the lowest grade fixtures which you will either be unhappy with in the long term, or request be changed during the project, at increased cost beyond their deceptively low bid.)
• What role will the bathroom or kitchen remodelers play in the selection of fixtures and materials? Will they guide your selection process? Will they go shoppin with you? Or instead, do they leave that process entirely up to you the client?
• Can they show you that all their workers sent to your property are legally allowed to work in the U.S.? (All kitchen bath remodelers in Middlesex County CT bearing The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already signed an agreement to only hire documented workers.)
• What are the manufacturer warranties on the fixtures or appliances they have quoted you?
• Do they give a written warranty on their labor aside from manufacturer warranties, and if so, for how long is it?
• Does your city or county require permits for the bathroom or kitchen remodel? If so, who will be responsible for getting those permits, you or the contractor?
• Do their own staff actually do the work, or do they hire subcontractors for any part of the kitchen and bath remodeling? If so, what assurance can they give you that the subcontractors will be paid on time and will not file a lien against your property for work or materials that have gone unpaid?
• How often and when will they clean up throughout the project?
• What procedures do they use to minimize the mess the project could create, i.e. dust, as well as noise, etc?
• How will they communicate to you their expected schedule to be on-site, and how often?
• Can they forsee any potential surprises that might occur during the project due to what is uncovered about the existing structure or materials? In each case, how much exactly might that affect the original bid cost?
When you've chosen the best kitchen bath remodelers in Middlesex County CT for your specific needs and priorities, make sure they are registered with the state of Connecticut since that is required by law for residential kitchen or bath remodeling. (All bathroom & kitchen remodelers in Middlesex County CT bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their license verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
The following are helpful links and publications for and about bath & kitchenremodeling in Middlesex County CT
Licensing & Trade Associatioins Related to Bath Kitchen Remodelers in Middlesex County CT
ASA American Subcontractors Association www.assaonline.com
BBB Better Business Bureau www.bbb.com
HBACT Remodelers Association of Connecticut www.hbact.org
HBRA of Fairfield County Remodelers Association of Fairfield County CT www.buildfairfieldcounty.com
NARI National Association of the Remodeling Industry www.nari.org
NARI CT National Association of the Remodeling Industry Connecticut www.narict.org
NKBA National Kitchen & Bath Association www.nkba.org
NKBA SNE National Kitchen & Bath Association Southern New England www.nkba.org/SiteMap/Chapters/SouthernNewEngland.aspx
Publications Relevant Bath Kitchen Remodelers in Middlesex County CT
Kitchens Traditional Home Magazine www.traditionalhome.com/kitchens/
Beautiful Kitchens & Baths
Kitchen and Bath Ideas www.bhg.com/kitchen/kitchen-bath-ideas-magazine/
Kitchen + Bath Makeovers
The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for the TOP 10 Remodeling Contractors in Middlesex County CT within the following zip codes:
6456, 6475, 6455, 6417, 6469, 6413, 6442, 6438, 6416, 6441, 6412, 6481, 6419, 6426, 6409, 6498, 6423, 6480, 6422, 6457 and 6424
The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for the TOP 10 Remodelers in Middlesex County CT within the following cities:
Middletown, Portland, Clinton, Essex, Westbrook, Old Saybrook, Killingworth, Cromwell, East Hampton, Durham, Haddam and East Haddam