The Best Elevator Companies in Lake County FL Are the Ones Proven Safe To Spend With
Commercial or residential elevator contractors in Lake County FL bearing The Prime Buyer's Report TOP 10 symbol are the elevator companies that have exceeded the minimum Florida regulatory standard. They are those proven by our independent research to have passed the TOP 10 requirements for competency and value, carry liability insurance for your protection, who use only employees verified legal to work in the U.S., and for whom our staff has called previous customers to verify high satisfaction with them as elevator companies in Lake County FL, including for new elevator installation, in-home elevators, elevator remodelers, elevator cab modernization, elevator repair, elevator inspectors, elevator maintenance, escalators, and more.
Updated January 5, 2017
11306 Bay Lake Rd
Groveland, FL 34736
Areas Served: Clermont FL,Lake County Florida,Leesburg FL,Tavares FL,Eustis FL,Mt Dora FL,Lady Lake
Services: local elevator maintenance services incl. motors,cables,counterweights,doors
The state of Florida requires elevator contractors in Lake County FL to be licensed by the Florida Bureau of Elevator Safety as elevator contractors (Certified Elevator Technician), Registered Elevator Company, or Certified Elevator Inspectors which requires a minimum amount of experience and passing an exam.
But the state license for elevator contractors is no guarantee that any particular elevator company in Lake County FL is doing business ethically, providing real value, or satisfying customers.
This makes it all the more significant that all companies for elevators in Lake County FL who bear The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have been cleared by our research staff as passing all the requirements for Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 status such as survey phone calls to previous customers to verify high satisfaction, good complaint record, verified state license, verified liability and workers comp insurance for your protection, only employees legal to work in the U.S., and more.
Most elevator companies in Lake County FL provide routine elevator maintenance services such as regular elevator inspection, lubrication and hydraulic oils, replace non-working buttons and indicator lights, repair or replace elevator wiring and worn parts. These elevator companies almost certainly also provide elevator repair services. Some elevator contractors also install new elevators, which can include in-home elevators as well as those in commercial buildings.
Some elevator contractors in Lake County FL will also do an elevator remodel of an existing elevator and can provide options of finishes and materials for the interior, such as laminate, stainless steel, brass and more. Some elevator companies also specialize in preservation, repair or retrofits of historical elevators such as those with ornate wood interiors or originally manually operated elevators in older and historic buildings. Still others can do elevator modernization for slow running elevators, elevators missing modern safety features, those experiencing frequent break-downs, and overly warm or noisy elevators. These elevator companies will also provide emergency phones and elevator camera systems. Some companies may be installing proprietary equipment that prevents other elevator companies from working on it in the future.
Some Elevator Services in Lake County FL Are Much Better than Others
The Prime Buyer's Report lists these contractors for elevators in Lake County FL: Skyline Elevators. Other elevator companies in Lake County FL that might still be in business include: .
When choosing which elevator contractor in Lake County FL or elevator service company to hire, ask the right questions about their experience, range of services, credentials, and manufacturer relationships:
• How long has the elevator company been servicing Lake County FL?
• How many other clients do they currently have?
• Can the elevator company give you names and numbers you can call as references? (All elevator contractors bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had client references called by our so you don't have to.)
• How much experience does the elevator company have making, installing, repairing, or remodeling elevators of your exact type? Elevators for the home and vintage elevators for example, might require different expertise, as can freight elevators versus passenger elevators.
• Will they be using or installing proprietary equipment that locks out other elevator companies and limits your future choice of companies to hire?
• Regarding elevator maintenance services, do they require a contract, and if so, for what time period?
• Do they provide 24/7 emergency service?
• How will the elevator company determine pricing?
• Does the elevator contractor have a relationship with only one manufacturer that they service, install, and recommend to clients, or instead, do they offer you choices among multiple manufacturers?
• What warranties and guarantees does the elevator contractor offer separate from any manufacturer warranties, or is the contractor's labor perhaps warrantied by the manufacturer?
• Can the elevator contractor prove that all their workers sent to your property are legally allowed to work in the U.S.? (All elevator companies in Lake County FL bearing The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already signed an agreement to only hire documented workers.)
• Does the elevator contractor have active workers' compensation and general liability insurance? (All elevator contractors in Lake County FL bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had proof of insurance verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• In preparation for a written bid for your evaluation, what process will they undertake to do a thorough assessment of the property, or of the existing elevator in the case of a remodel or modernization?
• Will they be performing all the work themselves or will they be subcontracting any part of it out, and if so, what is the name of that company?
• If the work is for an in-home elevator (residential elevator), will you have access to your home during the project?
When you've chosen the best elevator company in Lake County for your specific needs and priorities, make sure they are licensed by the state of Florida since that's required by law. (All elevator companies in Lake County FL bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their license verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
Trade Associations Relevant to Elevator Companies in Lake County FL
NEII (National Elevator Industry Inc)
ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers International)
EAF (Elevator Association of Florida)
EESF (Elevator & Escalator Safety Foundation)
FEIA (Florida Elevator Inspectors Association)
IAEC (International Association of Elevator Consultants)
NAESAI (National Association Elevator Safety Authorities International)
NAEC (National Association of Elevator Contractors)
NAVTP (National Association of Vertical Transportation Professionals)
NIBS (National Institute of Building Sciences)
Publications Relevent to Elevator Companies in Lake County FL
Elevator Radio Show
Elevator Industry Jobsite Safety
If you are looking for an elevator company, The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for the TOP 10 Elevator Contractors in Lake County FL within the following zip codes:
32735, 34749, 34731, 34715, 34762, 32736, 32767, 32776, 32159, 34748, 32727, 34737, 34713, 34712, 34797, 32778, 32784, 34714, 32158, 34753, 32756, 34788, 34755, 32726, 32162, 32102, 34756, 34736, 32195, 32702, 34705, 34711 and 32757
The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for the TOP 10 Elevator Contractors in Lake County FL within the following cities:
Lake Mack-Forest Hills, Howey-in-the-Hills, Mascotte, Silver Lake, Montverde, Mount Plymouth, Sorrento, Yalaha, Lake Kathryn, Fruitland Park, Pine Lakes, Umatilla, Paisley, Mount Dora, Leesburg, Lady Lake, Astor, Eustis, Citrus Ridge, Four Corners, Minneola, Clermont, Astatula, Groveland and Tavares