The Best Drywall Contractors in Miami-Dade County FL Are the Ones Proven Safe To HireDrywall contractors in Miami-Dade County Florida bearing The Prime Buyer's Report TOP 10 symbol are those that have exceeded the minimum Miami-Dade County standard. They are those proven by our independent research to have met the TOP 10 requirements for competency and value, carry liability insurance as protection for you the customer, who use only employees legal to work in the U.S., and for whom our staff has called previous customers to verify high satisfaction with them as new drywall installers in Miami-Dade County FL, or for drywall repair.
Updated March 23, 2017
|Professional Drywall Construction|
3971 SW 8th St # 202
Coral Gables, FL 33134
Areas Served: Miami FL,Hialeah FL,Princeton Florida,South Miami Heights FL,Fountainbleau FL
Services: professional drywall hangers, drywall repair
|G Drywall Corp|
12951 SW 124th St
Miami, FL 33186
Areas Served: Miami-Dade County,Norland FL,Miami FL,South Beach FL,Kendall FL,Hialeah FL,Kendall FL
Services: new drywall,custom drywall,drywall installers
|20 Century Drywall|
15315 NW 60th Ave
Hialeah, FL 33014
Areas Served: Miami FL,Crossings FL,Kendall West FL,Carol City FL,Miami Gardens,Miami-Dade County
Services: drywall contractors for all drywall hanging & drywall repair
|Paramount Drywall Inc|
7235 NW 19th St # D
Miami, FL 33126
Areas Served: Leisure City FL,Aventura FL,Homestead FL,Miami FL,Miami-Dade County FL,Miami Gardens
Services: drywall contractors for drywall & wallboard installers
Drywall contractors in Miami-Dade County FL are required to be licensed by Miami-Dade County which requires passing an exam and two years of experience, in order to do new drywall installation or drywall finish work like joint taping, joint compound application or drywall finish coatings.
But those are no guarantee that any company for drywall in Miami-Dade County FL is doing business ethically, providing real value, and satisfying customers. Likewise, there is no county requirement that drywall contractors in Miami-Dade County have first shown proof of liability insurance which is critical to reimburse you in the event of any damage that occurs.
This makes it all the more significant that all installers of drywall in Miami-Dade County FL who bear The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have been cleared by our research staff as passing all the requirements for Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 status such as survey phone calls to previous customers to verify high satisfaction, good complaint record, verified county license, verified liability and workers comp insurance, only employees legal to work in the U.S., and more.
When choosing which drywall contractor to hire, ask these questions about their experience, range of services, credentials, and methods and materials.
• How long have they been doing drywall in Miami-Dade County FL specifically?
• How many installations have they done similar to yours, in terms of size of job, residential versus commercial?
• Can the drywall contractor give you names and numbers of customers who had a similar kind of installation done who you can call as references? (All drywall contractors in Miami-Dade County FL bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their customer references called by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Do the drywall contractors specialize in the type of drywall need you've described, such as drywall repair, drywall texture, drywall finishing or drywall hanging?
• Can the company vouch that all employees sent to your property are legal to work in the U.S.? (All drywall companies in Miami-Dade County FL bearing The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already signed an agreement to only hire documented workers.)
• How will they determine pricing?
• How long do they expect the work to take?
• What kinds of restrictions will there be on your access to the property during the project and how often will they clean up the work space?
• Will they show you proof of active workers' compensation and liability insurance? (All drywallers in Miami-Dade County FL bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had proof of insurance verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Will they provide a written estimate that is detailed, including the amount of material to be used, its thickness, brand name, country of origin, and product number? (This is key because the cheapest drywall contractors often only appear cheaper by using less material or poor quality drywall.)
• What are the manufacturer warranties on the material to be used?
• Do they provide a written warranty for their labor, aside from manufacturer warranties?
• Will they perform all phases of the drywall job including drywall tape services, drywall mud application or drywall finishing, or do they hire journeymen and/or subcontractors to finish the drywall jobs?
• Will permits be needed? If so, will the contractors be responsible for getting them or do they leave that up to you?
• Do they use only their own employees, or do they hire subcontractors, and if so, what are the names of those companies?
When you've chosen the best drywall contractors in Miami-Dade County FL for your specific needs, make sure they have a county or city license if that is legally required in your area, since the state of Florida doesn't require any state license for drywall installers. (All drywall contractors in Miami-Dade County FL bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their county or city contractor license, if required by law, verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
CalRock® Brand Lami, Sheetrock, USG Drywall, Hi-Abuse Wallboard, Hi-Impact Wallboard, No-Coat Strait Flex, No Pock Pro, Ultraflex, Zooma-Flex, Levelline, The Nailer, The Great Wall Patch, Bullnose, E-Z Anchor, Twist-N-Lock, BPB, Georgia Pacifice, James Hardi, National Gypsum, Pabco Gypsum, Temple Inland, Unifix Inc., United States Gypsum, Big Daddy's Toolz, Alto, Porter Cable-Loveless Sanding System, Mud Master, Cinta, Benron Airlessco, Telpro, Spray Tek, XP Wallboard, Gold Bond Gypsum Wallboard, Durabase Gypsum Wallboard.
Associations & Licensing for Drywall Repair and Drywall Installation in Miami-Dade County FL
AWCI Association of the Wall and Ceiling Industry www.awci.org
BBB Better Business Bureau www.bbb.com
Gypsum Association www.gypsum.org
Drywall Recycling www.drywallrecycling.org
Drywall Information Trust Fund www.drywallca.com
Drywall Info.com www.drywallinfo.com
Walls & Ceilings Magazine www.wconline.com
The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for the TOP 10 Drywall Contractors in Miami-Dade County FL within the following zip codes:
33243, 33257, 33182, 33137, 33129, 33280, 33197, 33010, 33013, 33147, 33196, 33247, 33181, 33185, 33256, 33127, 33164, 33172, 33238, 33174, 33167, 33177, 33036, 33135, 33032, 33128, 33296, 33194, 33034, 33168, 33160, 33176, 33138, 33183, 33157, 33090, 33146, 33265, 33158, 33189, 33139, 33143, 33178, 33055, 33242, 33122, 33193, 33130, 33149, 33126, 33255, 33016, 33186, 33175, 33233, 33152, 33112, 33014, 33092, 33054, 33190, 33033, 33169, 33141, 33234, 33180, 33239, 33170, 33162, 33140, 33161, 33245, 33015, 33134, 33012, 33109, 33179, 33166, 33114, 33136, 33018, 33187, 33156, 33144, 33261, 33131, 33150, 33035, 33145, 33039, 33116, 33266, 33030, 33165, 33173, 33031, 33142, 33132, 33056, 33125, 33155, 33133, 33163, 33184, 33154, 33101 and 33283
The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for the TOP 10 Drywall in Miami-Dade County FL within the following cities:
Aventura, Norland, Princeton, Miami Springs, Leisure City, South Miami Heights, Miami Lakes, Tamiami, Pinecrest, Kendall West, Gladeview, Country Club, Florida City, Palmetto Estates, Westwood Lakes, Cutler Bay, Three Lakes, South Beach, South Miami, Miami Shores, Key Biscayne, Scott Lake, Hialeah, Olympia Heights, Opa-locka, North Miami Beach, Miami Beach, Doral, Richmond West, Sunset, Pinewood, Crossings, Kendall, Country Walk, Homestead, Hialeah Gardens, Palmetto Bay, North Miami, Westchester, Ives Estates, Golden Glades, Cutler, Glenvar Heights, Fountainbleau, Kendale Lakes, Sweetwater, Hammocks, Ojus, Coral Gables, Brownsville, Miami Gardens, Coral Terrace, Miami, Carol City, University Park, Goulds, West Little River and Sunny Isles Beach