The Best Water Treatment Companies in Miami-Dade County FL Are the Ones Verified as Safe To Hire
Companies providing systems for water treatment in Miami-Dade County FL bearing The Prime Buyer's Report TOP 10 symbol are the water conditioning installers that have been proven by our independent research to have passed the TOP 10 requirements for competency, safety and value, carry liability insurance as protection for you the customer, who have agreed to hire only employees legal to work in the U.S., and for whom our staff has called previous customers to verify high satisfaction with them for water treatment systems in Miami-Dade County FL, including for water purification, water filters, water distillers, water softeners, water conditioners, water ionizers, reverse osmosis or UV (ultraviolet) water disinfection, and more.
Updated January 4, 2017
|Raulson Hi-Tech H2O|
12041 SW 144th St
Miami, FL 33186
Areas Served: Miami-Dade County,Hialeah Gardens FL,Miami FL,West Little River FL,North Miami FL
Services: water softening, water treatment, water conditioners, distillers, water purifiers
|Aqua Pure Ro Systems Corp|
14809 SW 90th Ter
Miami, FL 33196
Areas Served: Miami Lakes FL,Coral Gables FL,Miami FL,Carol City FL,Kendall FL,Miami-Dade County FL
Services: water purification systems, water treatment, water softeners, water filtration
|EPS Water Treatment Inc|
1430 SW 126th Pl
Miami, FL 33184
Areas Served: Miami Florida,Sunny Isles Beach FL,Golden Glades FL,Kendale Lakes,Miami-Dade County
Services: water filters, water purification, water treatment systems, water softeners
|Pure Flow Water Treatment Inc|
18562 SW 89th Pl
Miami, FL 33157
Areas Served: Miami-Dade County FL,University Park FL,Miami FL,Doral FL,Hialeah FL,Miami Beach FL
Services: in home water treatment systems, water filters, water softeners, water deionizing
|Dynamic Water Filters|
330 E 9th St # 102
Hialeah, FL 33010
Areas Served: Miami-Dade County,Richmond West,Miami FL,Tamiami FL,Miami Beach FL,Hialeah FL
Services: water conditioning, sterilization, distillation, deionization, ion exhange,filtration
|KFS Pure Water Systems|
14470 SW 287th St
Homestead, FL 33033
Areas Served: Miami Florida,Westchester Florida,Hammocks FL,Miami-Dade County FL,Kendall FL,Tamiami
Services: water treatment services incl. reverse osmosis, ultraviolet water treatment
|Advanced Water Products Inc|
9735 E Fern St
Miami, FL 33157
Areas Served: Miami FL,Hialeah FL,Princeton Florida,South Miami Heights FL,Fountainbleau FL
Services: water sterilizers, water distillers, water deionizers, water filters, water treatment
The state of Florida does not require any state license of installers of water treatment systems in Miami-Dade County FL, thus there's no state standard for comptency in water filtration or water softener systems.
So there's no guarantee that any particular company for water treatment systems in Miami-Dade County FL is even competent, is doing business ethically, delivering value, or satisfying customers.
This makes it all the more significant that all water filter installers or water treatment contractors in Miami-Dade County FL who bear The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have been cleared by our research staff as passing all the requirements for Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 status such as survey phone calls to previous customers to verify high satisfaction, good complaint record, verified liability and workers comp insurance for your protection, only employees legal to work in the U.S., and more.
Water Filtration and Purification in Miami-Dade County FL Provides Numerous Benefits
Companies that do water treatment in Miami-Dade County install systems for water filtration, water softening, and/or water purification. Different companies use different methods that can include ionization, ultraviolet treatments, O3 (ozone) treatments, reverse osmosis, sterilization, distillation, deionization, or ion exchange. Some offer products that remove carcinogens, nitrates, pesticides, heavy metals, iron, rust, bacteria, chlorine, pollution, excess chemicals, and other contaminates. Local water treatment companies in Miami-Dade County can install several components that include home water filtration systems, portable exchange tanks, acid neutralizers, or chlorine monitors. For no additional cost, they will typically perform testing and analysis beforehand to determine the required equipment.
Water Treatment Companies in Miami-Dade County FL Offer Many Parts and Materials
Water filtration and purification companies may either sell or install any number of special products that improve the overall quality of your entire household water supply. Many carry reverse osmosis water filters and membranes, under the sink water filters, faucet filters, and washing machine filters. Water treatment companies also sell replacement ceramic filters, garden filters, gravity fed portable water filters, outdoor filters, whole house filters, emergency filters, and refrigerator and icemaker filters. In addition to replacement filters, water conditioning companies can supply bacteria purifiers, water ionizers, UV (ultra violet) water sterilizers, shower filtration systems, water filter cartridges, water softeners, single or dual stage filtration systems, water distillers, and water test kits. Companies usually sell replacement or ancillary equipment as well, including faucet-mounts, pitchers and dispensers, filter housings, o-rings, water lines and hoses, and water magnets. Some water treatment companies in Miami-Dade County FL will actually rent or lease the equipment required for temporary adjustments or more elaborate systems.
Some Water Treatment Companies in Miami-Dade County FL Are A Better Value Than Others
The Prime Buyer's Report lists these companies for water filter or water purification in Miami-Dade County FL: Dynamic Water Filters, KFS Pure Water Systems, Pure Flow Water Treatment Inc, EPS Water Treatment Inc, Raulson Hi-Tech H2O, Aqua Pure Ro Systems Corp, Advanced Water Products Inc. Other companies doing water treatment in Miami-Dade County FL that might still be in business include: .
When choosing among water treatment system dealers or installers in Miami-Dade County, ask these questions about their experience, methods and material options, technical expertise, and guarantees or warranties.
• How long have the water treatment company been installing systems in Miami-Dade County FL? (The longer they have been installing water treatment systems in your specific area could suggest greater experience with the local water conditions and water treatment solutions required.)
• How many water treatment systems have they installed just like yours, i.e. home water filtration vs commercial, UV sterilizers vs reverse osmosis vs water distillers, etc?
• Can the water treatment company give you names and numbers of previous customers you can call as references? (All companies for water treatment systems in Miami-Dade County FL bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had customer references called by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Do they provide you a choice among different options for water treatment systems, such as water conditioners vs water softeners vs water filters, etc. or do they advocate and supply only one kind of solution?
• What are their qualifications or education related to water treatment?
• Do they provide you a choice among different manufacturers? If they use or represent only one manufacturer, what are the benefits of that one over all the others?
• How long do they guarantee their work for and is it in writing?
• Aside from their own guarantees, what are the manufacturer warranties?
• Can the water treatment system installers prove that all workers sent to your property are legally allowed to work in the U.S.? (All installers of water treatment systems in Miami-Dade County bearing The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already signed an agreement to only hire documented workers.)
• Do they have active workers' compensation and general liability insurance for your protection? (All installers of water treatment systems in Miami-Dade County FL bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had proof of insurance verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Who besides the water treatment system dealer will actually be performing the installation? Are they permanent employees, what are their personal qualifications and experience and how long have they worked for the dealer?
• Will the dealer be performing all the installation and/or maintenance themselves or will they be subcontracting any part of it out, and if so, to whom? This is particularly relevant in the case of companies that do water filter or water treatment sales only, who then subcontract out for the installation.
• How long will installation take to complete once it is begun?
• What are the estimated annual operating and maintenance costs to you for the water treatment system they are recommending?
• Can the water treatment company give you names and numbers of past customers who had the same kind of fence done who you can call as references? (All water treatment companies in Miami-Dade County FL bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their customer references called by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Will they give you a written estimate that is completely itemized, including the model name and number being quoted, and amount of any related material? (This is important because cheap water treatment companies in Miami-Dade County FL often only seem cheap because they are using lower quality items that will cost you more in repairs, premature replacement or maintenance later.)
• Do they see an obvious change you could make to your specifications that would significantly lower the cost of the estimate, and if so, what would you be giving up in performance? Similarly, do they see a big gain in performance or reduction of annual operating costs that can be gained for just a little bit more money?
• Will permits be required? If so, will the water treatment installers get those or is that up to you to do?
When you've chosen the best water treatment company in Miami-Dade County FL for your specific needs and priorities, make sure they are licensed by your county or city to perform as installers, if such is required in your particular area, since the state of Florida has no state license requirement of water treatment installers. (All companies for water treatment systems in Miami-Dade County FL bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their county or city license verified (if legally required in their area) by our research staff so you don't have to.)
Licensing & Trade Associations Relevant to Water Treatment in Miami-Dade County FL
AWRA American Water Resources Association www.awra.org
AWT Association of Water Technologies www.awt.org
AWWA American Water Works Association www.awwa.org
BBB Better Business Bureau www.bbb.com
EPA Environmental Protection Agency www.epa.gov
FAWQC Florida Association for Water Quality Control www.fawqc.com
FGWA Florida Ground Water Association www.fgwa.org
FRWA Florida Rural Water Association www.frwa.net
FWEA Florida Water Environment Association www.fwea.org
FWQA Florida Water Quality Association www.fwqa.com
FWRC Florida Water Resources Conference www.fwrc.org
FSAWWA Florida Section of the American Water Works Association www.fsawwa.org
FWPCOA Florida Water and Pollution Control Operators Association www.fwpcoa.org
GF The Groundwater Foundation www.groundwater.org
IAEH Int'l Association for Environmental Hydrology www.hydroweb.com
NDWC National Drinking Water Clearinghouse www.nesc.wvu.edu
UCOWR Universities Council on Water Resources www.ucowr.siu.edu
WEF Water Environment Federation www.wef.org
WQA Water Quality Association www.wqa.org
Media & Web Resources Related to Water Filtration in Miami-Dade County FL
Water Publications Digest
Water Technology Magazine
Western Water Magazine
The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for the TOP 10 Water Filtration in Miami-Dade County FL within the following zip codes:
33169, 33142, 33036, 33101, 33143, 33015, 33032, 33056, 33031, 33238, 33054, 33165, 33090, 33167, 33140, 33016, 33035, 33154, 33172, 33280, 33233, 33128, 33112, 33010, 33122, 33178, 33190, 33155, 33018, 33266, 33146, 33145, 33185, 33162, 33163, 33137, 33130, 33014, 33034, 33150, 33283, 33245, 33144, 33109, 33055, 33180, 33134, 33197, 33174, 33135, 33255, 33161, 33132, 33170, 33296, 33234, 33012, 33127, 33116, 33152, 33183, 33184, 33182, 33175, 33158, 33187, 33177, 33139, 33166, 33168, 33141, 33186, 33176, 33181, 33157, 33196, 33239, 33013, 33243, 33131, 33030, 33136, 33193, 33156, 33164, 33133, 33149, 33039, 33189, 33125, 33138, 33257, 33256, 33261, 33173, 33126, 33194, 33033, 33265, 33114, 33242, 33160, 33247, 33092, 33129, 33179 and 33147
The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for the TOP 10 Water Filtration in Miami-Dade County FL within the following cities:
Miami Lakes, University Park, Homestead, Florida City, Sunset, Golden Glades, Key Biscayne, Brownsville, Opa-locka, South Beach, Coral Terrace, Three Lakes, Cutler Bay, Sunny Isles Beach, South Miami Heights, Westwood Lakes, Westchester, Miami Shores, Ojus, Fountainbleau, Miami, Glenvar Heights, Sweetwater, Pinecrest, Leisure City, South Miami, Richmond West, Princeton, North Miami Beach, Miami Beach, Kendall West, Palmetto Bay, Hammocks, Goulds, Olympia Heights, Ives Estates, Gladeview, Country Walk, Miami Gardens, Miami Springs, North Miami, Pinewood, Doral, Palmetto Estates, Crossings, Coral Gables, Country Club, Tamiami, Norland, West Little River, Kendall, Scott Lake, Hialeah Gardens, Kendale Lakes, Cutler, Carol City, Aventura and Hialeah