The Best Architects in Orlando FL Are the Ones Verified as Safe To Hire
Architects in Orlando FL bearing The Prime Buyer's Report TOP 10 symbol are those architectural firms that have exceeded the minimum Florida regulatory requirement. They are the architects proven by our independent research to have passed the TOP 10 requirements for competency and experience, carry liability insurance as protection for you the client, and for whom our staff has called previous clients to verify high satisfaction with them as architects in Orlando FL, including residential and commercial architects.
Updated November 4, 2016
1000 W Buena Vista Dr
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Areas Served: Orange County Florida,Orlando FL,Alafaya FL,Pine Hills FL,Apopka FL,Ocoee FL,
Services: architects for all architectural design, residential architects,commercial architects
|Reynolds Smith & Hills Inc|
1000 Legion Pl # 800
Orlando, FL 32801
Areas Served: Southchase FL,Oak Ridge FL,Meadow Woods FL,Winter Park FL,University FL,Orange County
Services: modern architects,traditional architects, contemporary architects,sustainable designs
|HKS Architects Inc|
225 E Robinson St # 405
Orlando, FL 32801
Areas Served: Orange County FL,Alafaya Florida,Orlando FL,Apopka FL,Pine Hills FL,Winter Garden FL
Services: architects for all architectural design, commercial architects,residential architects
|Humphreys & Partners Architect Inc|
561 E Horatio Ave
Maitland, FL 32751
Areas Served: Orange County FL,University FL,Orlando FL,Winter Garden FL,Pine Hills FL,Alafaya FL
Services: architectural designs, blueprints, home design, commercial architects, civic, retail
1964 Howell Branch Rd
Winter Park, FL 32792
Areas Served: Pine Hills FL,Orange County FL,Orlando Florida,Meadow Woods FL,Oak Ridge FL,Maitland
Services: architects, residential architects, commercial architects for all architectural
|Florida Architects Inc|
8517 Southpark Cir # 150
Orlando, FL 32819
Areas Served: Apopka FL,Orange County Florida,Ocoee FL,Orlando FL,Pine Hills FL,Alafaya FL,Maitland
Services: residential architects,commercial architects, civic architects, architectural designs
|Strollo Architects Inc|
718 Virginia Dr
Orlando, FL 32803
Areas Served: Orlando Florida,Orange County FL,Winter Garden FL,University FL,Alafaya FL
Services: commercial architects, civic architectural design, residential architecture
|Slocum Platts Architects|
200 E New England Ave # 300
Winter Park, FL 32789
Areas Served: Winter Garden FL,Orange County Florida,Orlando FL,Apopka FL,Alafaya FL,Pine Hills FL
Services: architectural design, contemporary architects, traditional architects, blueprints
Architects in Orlando Florida are not required by state law to have professional liability insurance; however, all architects bearing The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 designation do have that liability insurance coverage to reimburse you in the event of a loss due to errors, in addition to passing all other requirements for status as Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 such as our research phone calls to their previous clients, sufficient length of time in business, verified license, good complaint record, and more.
Step 1: Describe Your Intent to the Architects
Detail your goals and ideas for the building design to the architects, and how you intend to use it. Be consistent in your explanation to each architect so that each one gets to respond to the same information.
Step 2: Answer The Architects' Questions & Write Down What They've Asked
To personalize the design, good architects would have questions about the purposed uses of the design, your living habits, and more. Part of their job is to create a blend of your needs and style with the practical requirements of the building code, and with your budget. The specific questions an architect asks you will reveal their likely ability to do this.
Step 3: Ask Questions of the Architects & Note Down The Answers
Ask these questions about their previous experience, abilities, background, and processes:
• How long have they been an architect in Orlando FL? (Different areas have different temperatures, soil conditions, sunlight exposures, etc that should accounted for in the final design. How much previous experience they have doing design plans specific to your location shows the likelihood they know these aspects and how best to design for them.)
• How many other designs have they done specifically in your city that were built? (Different cities have their own codes that must met for plan approval, and different processes for getting approved. Previous experience getting design plans approved by your own city indicates their ability to do a design that can get approval and in a timely way.)
• What permits will be needed? If so, will they get those for you? (Unpermitted work can prevent you from selling the property and even subject you to fines and repair costs to get it to code.)
• Do they only do the architectural design or can they manage the whole project from start to finish?
• Will the architects provide names and numbers of clients you can call for references? (All architects bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had client references called by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• How do they structure the fee?
• How many other designs have they done that are just like yours? (Green design, traditional architecture versus modern, commercial design versus custom home design, etc.)
• Do they have a specialty that makes them unique or particularly valuable?
• What do they do to stay up on current design trends or on recent innovations in materials or technologies, such as continuing education, seminars, etc?
• How long will it take to complete your design plans once they begin?
• What is their educational background?
• Who at their firm will actually be doing the design work? (The principal architect might have good credentials but what if they pass your project to less experienced junior architects on their staff?)
• Will they show you proof of professional liability insurance that will reimburse you for a loss due to error? (All architects in Orlando bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had proof of insurance verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
When you've chosen the best architects in Orlando for your own needs, make sure they are licensed by the state of Florida. (All architects in Orlando bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their state license verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)