The Best Landscape Companies in Pasco County FL Are the Ones Proven Safe To Hire
Landscape companies in Pasco County FL bearing The Prime Buyer's Report TOP 10 symbol are the residential or commercial landscapers proven by our independent research to have passed the TOP 10 requirements for competency and value, carry liability insurance as protection for you the customer, who hire only documented workers, and for whom our staff have called previous customers to verify high satisfaction with them as landscape contractors or landscape designers in Pasco County FL, including landscape irrigation systems, lawn sprinklers, commercial landscape services and landscape maintenance services for apartment complexes, office complexes, retail complexes and malls.
Updated February 24, 2016
|Westcoast Landscape & Lawns|
5743 Missouri Ave
New Port Richey, FL 34652
Areas Served: Holiday FL,Wesley Chapel FL,Hudson FL,Pasco County FL,Bayonet Point FL,Land O Lakes
Services: landscape design, new landscaping, hardscape features, landscape maintenance
|Southern Sun Landscape Contractor|
13838 US Highway 19
Hudson, FL 34667
Areas Served: Pasco County FL,Land O Lakes FL,Wesley Chapel FL,Jasmine Estates FL,Bayonet Point FL,
Services: landscaping services incl. new landscaping, landscape design, new gardens
|Baywood Landscape Contractors|
12806 Poca Dr
New Port Richey, FL 34654
Areas Served: Zephyrhills FL,Wesley Chapel FL,Pasco County FL,Bayonet Point FL,Land O Lakes FL
Services: residential landscaping, commercial landscape contractors
8030 Plathe Rd
New Port Richey, FL 34653
Areas Served: Pasco County FL,Jasmine Estates FL,New Port Richey FL,Holiday FL,Wesley Chapel FL
Services: landscape services & landscaping contractors for residential & commercial
|McGuire's Beautiful Outdoors|
10746 Land O Lakes Blvd
Land O Lakes, FL 34638
Areas Served: Wesley Chapel FL,Pasco County FL,New Port Richey FL,Bayonet Point FL,Land O Lakes FL,
Services: full landscape services for commercial & residential including design & build
|West Florida Landscape Maintenance|
12326 Hicks Rd
Hudson, FL 34669
Areas Served: Pasco County FL,Land O Lakes FL,Wesley Chapel FL,Shady Hills FL,Holiday FL,Elfers FL
Services: landscape designers & landscape contractors for new landscaping, garden design
|Design Landscape Management Inc|
5901 US Highway 19 # 7d
New Port Richey, FL 34652
Areas Served: New Port Richey FL,Bayonet Point FL,Land O Lakes FL,Wesley Chapel FL,Pasco County FL
Services: landscape company for new garden design, landscape installers, new landscaping
|Landscapes Unlimited & Associates|
5311 State Road 54
New Port Richey, FL 34652
Areas Served: Wesley Chapel FL,Zephyrhills FL,Land O Lakes FL,Bayonet Point FL,Pasco County FL,
Services: landscape contractors for new landscaping, landscape services & landscape designers
|West Florida Landscaping Inc|
36827 Center Ave
Dade City, FL 33525
Areas Served: Wesley Chapel FL,Elfers FL,Pasco County FL,Bayonet Point,Trinity FL,Land O Lakes FL,
Services: landscape contractors commercial & residential, landscape maintenance
The state of Florida doesn't require any state license of landscape contractors in Pasco County FL, so there's no state standard for competency and reliability among landscape companies. Similarly, the state doesn't require companies for landscaping in Pasco County to first show the state proof of workers' comp insurance or liability insurance and both are critical to you. If an employee of theirs were injured on your property and the landscape contractors don't have workers' comp, you will be held liable. Similarly if any accidental damage occurs to your property and the landscape company has no liability insurance, you will be on the hook for it.
So there's no guarantee that any particular landscape maintenance company or landscape contractor in Pasco County FL is even competent, is doing business honestly, delivering value, or satisfying customers.
This makes it all the more significant that all landscape companies and landscape designers in Pasco County FL who bear The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have been cleared by our research staff as passing all the requirements for Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 status such as survey phone calls to previous customers to verify high satisfaction, good complaint record, verified worker's comp and liability insurance, only employees legal to work in the U.S., and more.
Not All Landscape Contractors Do Landscape Maintenance in Pasco County FL
Not all landscape contractors also perform ongoing routine landscape maintenance services, so that recurring service often needs to be secured from a company different than your landscape installers. In Florida, anyone can put themselves out there for landscape maintenance services in Pasco County. Unfortunately, even routine landscape maintenance done by the many inexperienced operators is done without a sufficient knowledge and hurts or even kills your plants and grass by being done inproperly so as to stress the plants, or killing them due to overwatering, or underwatering. The best landscape companies in Pasco County FL understand the biology and lifecycle of your landscape and the technical aspects of landscape irrigation.
Other landscape maintenance companies might have sufficient knowledge but lack the equipment, experienced staff, and organizational capability to properly and cost effectively perform commercial landscape services for properties such as large apartment complexes, office complexes and office buildings, retail complexes and malls, as well as be able to perform for municipal landscape maintenance services (for city governments). Qualified commercial landscape services will be able to demonstrate previous experience for specific clients of those exact types before undertaking your commercial landscaspe services in Pasco County FL.
• How long have they been a landscape designer or landscape contractor in Pasco County? (Specific geographic regions have unique soil and weather that affect choices in plants, lawn sprinklers and irrigation systems. Plenty of experience specifically in Pasco County shows knowledge of these local conditions.)
• How many landscaping projects have they done just like yours, in terms of size, scope, specific elements (water features, lawn sprinkler installation, outdoor kitchen, etc.) residential versus commercial, flood-tolerant plants or those that are sea-spray tolerant, etc.?
• Can the landscape contractor or designer give you names and numbers of clients that you can call as references? (All landscaping companies bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their customer references called by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Will they give you an estimate in writing, and full detailed, including the amount of material to be used, brand names, and product numbers? (This is key because cheap landscape companies in Pasco County often only seem cheaper by using lower quality brands or less material).
• Is a permit required either by Pasco County or by your city? If so, will the landscape company get the permits as part of their cost estimate, or is it an extra cost, or do they leave getting that permit up to you?
• What are the manufacturer warranties on the material to be used?
• Do they provide a written guarantee for their labor, aside from manufacturer warranties, and for how long?
• What is their policy regarding repair or replacement of plants that die after installation and for how long?
• Will they show you proof of active workers' compensation and liability insurance? (All landscape companies bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had proof of insurance verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Do they use only their own employees, or do they hire subcontractors? If so, what are the names of those companies so that you can research them too?
• Can they vouch that all their employees are legal to work in the U.S.? (All landscape companies in Pasco County bearing The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already signed an agreement to only hire documented workers.)
When you've chosen the best landscape contractors in Pasco County FL for your specific needs, make sure they are properly licensed if a license is required. The state of Florida doesn't require a license of landscape contractors, but one might be needed on the county level either of landscape companies specifically, or for certain elements like lawn sprinkler installation, landscape lighting, landscape architects (but not landscape designers in general), etc. (All landscape companies bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had any relevant license verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)