The Best Landscape Companies in Pasco County FL Are the Ones Proven Safe To HireLandscape companies in Pasco County Florida bearing The Prime Buyer's Report TOP 10 symbol are ones verified through our independent research to have met the TOP 10 requirements for value and ability, carry insurance as protection for you the customer, who have agreed to use only documented labor, and for whom our staff have called previous customers to verify high satisfaction them as landscape contractor or landscape designers in Pasco County FL.
Updated December 14, 2013
|Westcoast Landscape & Lawns|
5743 Missouri Ave
New Port Richey, FL 34652
Areas Served: Holiday FL,Wesley Chapel FL,Hudson FL,Pasco County FL,Bayonet Point FL,Land O Lakes
Services: landscape design, new landscaping, hardscape features, landscape maintenance
|West Florida Landscaping Inc|
36827 Center Ave
Dade City, FL 33525
Areas Served: Wesley Chapel FL,Elfers FL,Pasco County FL,Bayonet Point,Trinity FL,Land O Lakes FL,
Services: landscape contractors commercial & residential, landscape maintenance
|Baywood Landscape Contractors|
12806 Poca Dr
New Port Richey, FL 34654
Areas Served: Zephyrhills FL,Wesley Chapel FL,Pasco County FL,Bayonet Point FL,Land O Lakes FL
Services: residential landscaping, commercial landscape contractors
|McGuire's Beautiful Outdoors|
10746 Land O Lakes Blvd
Land O Lakes, FL 34638
Areas Served: Wesley Chapel FL,Pasco County FL,New Port Richey FL,Bayonet Point FL,Land O Lakes FL,
Services: full landscape services for commercial & residential including design & build
|Southern Sun Landscape Contractor|
13838 US Highway 19
Hudson, FL 34667
Areas Served: Pasco County FL,Land O Lakes FL,Wesley Chapel FL,Jasmine Estates FL,Bayonet Point FL,
Services: landscaping services incl. new landscaping, landscape design, new gardens
|Design Landscape Management Inc|
5901 US Highway 19 # 7d
New Port Richey, FL 34652
Areas Served: New Port Richey FL,Bayonet Point FL,Land O Lakes FL,Wesley Chapel FL,Pasco County FL
Services: landscape company for new garden design, landscape installers, new landscaping
8030 Plathe Rd
New Port Richey, FL 34653
Areas Served: Pasco County FL,Jasmine Estates FL,New Port Richey FL,Holiday FL,Wesley Chapel FL
Services: landscape services & landscaping contractors for residential & commercial
|Landscapes Unlimited & Associates|
5311 State Road 54
New Port Richey, FL 34652
Areas Served: Wesley Chapel FL,Zephyrhills FL,Land O Lakes FL,Bayonet Point FL,Pasco County FL,
Services: landscape contractors for new landscaping, landscape services & landscape designers
|West Florida Landscape Maintenance|
12326 Hicks Rd
Hudson, FL 34669
Areas Served: Pasco County FL,Land O Lakes FL,Wesley Chapel FL,Shady Hills FL,Holiday FL,Elfers FL
Services: landscape designers & landscape contractors for new landscaping, garden design
There is no state license required of landscape contractors in Pasco County Florida and so no state standard for competency and reliability. Likewise, there is no legal requirement that companies for landscaping in Pasco County have workers' comp insurance or liability insurance and both are critical to you. If an employee of theirs were injured on your property and the landscape contractors don't have workers' comp, you will be held liable. Similarly if any accidental damage occurs to your property and the landscape company has no liability insurance, you will be on the hook for it.
This makes it all the more significant that all landscape companies and landscape designers in Pasco County FL who bear The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have been cleared by our research staff as passing all the requirements for Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 status such as survey phone calls to previous customers to verify high satisfaction, good complaint record, verified worker's comp and liability insurance, only employees legal to work in the U.S., and more.
• How long have they been a landscape designer or landscape contractor in Pasco County? (Specific geographic regions have unique soil and weather that affect choices in plants, lawn sprinklers and irrigation systems. Plenty of experience specifically in Pasco County shows knowledge of these local conditions.)
• How many landscaping projects have they done just like yours, in terms of size, scope, specific elements (water features, lawn sprinkler installation, outdoor kitchen, etc.) residential versus commercial, flood-tolerant plants or those that are sea-spray tolerant, etc.?
• Can the landscape contractor or designer give you names and numbers of clients that you can call as references? (All landscaping companies bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their customer references called by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Will they give you an estimate in writing, and full detailed, including the amount of material to be used, brand names, and product numbers? (This is key because cheap landscape companies in Pasco County often only seem cheaper by using lower quality brands or less material).
• Is a permit required either by Pasco County or by your city? If so, will the landscape company get the permits as part of their cost estimate, or is it an extra cost, or do they leave getting that permit up to you?
• What are the manufacturer warranties on the material to be used?
• Do they provide a written guarantee for their labor, aside from manufacturer warranties, and for how long?
• What is their policy regarding repair or replacement of plants that die after installation and for how long?
• Will they show you proof of active workers' compensation and liability insurance? (All landscape companies bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had proof of insurance verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Do they use only their own employees, or do they hire subcontractors? If so, what are the names of those companies so that you can research them too?
• Can they vouch that all their employees are legal to work in the U.S.? (All landscape companies in Pasco County bearing The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already signed an agreement to only hire documented workers.)
When you've chosen the best landscape contractors in Pasco County FL for your specific needs, make sure they are properly licensed if a license is required. The state of Florida doesn't require a license of landscape contractors, but one might be needed on the county level either of landscape companies specifically, or for certain elements like lawn sprinkler installation, landscape lighting, landscape architects (but not landscape designers in general), etc. (All landscape companies bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had any relevant license verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)