The Best Architects in Pinellas County FL Are the Ones Verified as Safe To Hire
Architects in Pinellas County FL bearing The Prime Buyer's Report TOP 10 symbol are those architectural firms that have exceeded the minimum Florida regulatory requirement. They are the architects proven by our independent research to have passed the TOP 10 requirements for competency and experience, carry liability insurance as protection for you the client, and for whom our staff has called previous clients to verify high satisfaction with them as architects in Pinellas County FL, including residential and commercial architects.
Updated November 4, 2016
|CSJM Architects Inc|
700 Central Ave # 200
St Petersburg, FL 33701
Areas Served: Pinellas County,St Petersburg FL,Clearwater FL,Largo FL,Boca Ciega,Palm Harbor,
Services: architectural design, contemporary architects, traditional architects, blueprints
|Hoffman Architects PA|
29 W Orange St
Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
Areas Served: Pinellas County,Tarpon Springs,St Petersburg,Clearwater FL,Dunedin,Largo,Seminole
Services: architects for residential & commercial design, new construction & remodels
|Harvard Jolly Architects|
2714 Mlk Jr St N
St Petersburg, FL 33704
Areas Served: Pinellas Park,Clearwater,Largo FL,Pinellas County,St Petersburg,Boca Ciega,Seminole
Services: architects, contemporary architecture, traditional architecture, green architecture
1201 Gulf Blvd
Belleair Beach, FL 33786
Areas Served: Pinellas County,Seminole FL,St Petersburg,Lealman,Clearwater,Tarpon Springs,Largo
Services: modern architects,traditional architects, contemporary architects,sustainable designs
|Myers & Associates Architecture|
9170 Oakhurst Rd # 3b
Seminole, FL 33776
Areas Served: Seminole FL,St Petersburg,Lealman,Pinellas County,Tarpon Springs,East Lake FL
Services: residential architects,commercial architects, civic architects, architectural designs
32707 US Highway 19 N
Palm Harbor, FL 34684
Areas Served: Safety Harbor,Seminole,St Petersburg,Lealman,Tarpon Springs,Pinellas County Florida
Services: commercial architects, civic architectural design, residential architecture
|Hayes Cumming Architects|
2210 Central Ave
St Petersburg, FL 33712
Areas Served: Lealman,Pinellas County,Palm Harbor,St Petersburg,Boca Ciega,Clearwater,Largo Florida
Services: local architects for sustainable design,modern architecture, traditional architecture
|Off the Board Architects Inc|
35111 US Highway 19 N
Palm Harbor, FL 34684
Areas Served: Pinellas County,Boca Ciega,St Petersburg,Palm Harbor,Dunedin,Clearwater Florida
Services: architects for all architectural design, commercial architects,residential architects
|Klar & Klar Architects Inc|
28473 US Highway 19 N # 602
Clearwater, FL 33761
Areas Served: Tarpon Springs,Pinellas County,Largo FL,St Petersburg,Palm Harbor,Clearwater FL
Services: architectural designs, blueprints, home design, commercial architects, civic, retail
Architects in Pinellas County Florida are not required by state law to have professional liability insurance; however, all architects bearing The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 designation do have that liability insurance coverage to reimburse you in the event of a loss due to errors, in addition to passing all other requirements for status as Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 such as our research phone calls to their previous clients, sufficient length of time in business, verified license, good complaint record, and more.
Step 1: Describe Your Intent to the Architects
Detail your goals and ideas for the building design to the architects, and how you intend to use it. Be consistent in your explanation to each architect so that each one gets to respond to the same information.
Step 2: Answer The Architects' Questions & Write Down What They've Asked
To personalize the design, good architects would have questions about the purposed uses of the design, your living habits, and more. Part of their job is to create a blend of your needs and style with the practical requirements of the building code, and with your budget. The specific questions an architect asks you will reveal their likely ability to do this.
Step 3: Ask Questions of the Architects & Note Down The Answers
Ask these questions about their previous experience, abilities, background, and processes:
• How long have they been an architect in Pinellas County FL? (Different areas have different temperatures, soil conditions, sunlight exposures, etc that should accounted for in the final design. How much previous experience they have doing design plans specific to your location shows the likelihood they know these aspects and how best to design for them.)
• How many other designs have they done specifically in your city that were built? (Different cities have their own codes that must met for plan approval, and different processes for getting approved. Previous experience getting design plans approved by your own city indicates their ability to do a design that can get approval and in a timely way.)
• What permits will be needed? If so, will they get those for you? (Unpermitted work can prevent you from selling the property and even subject you to fines and repair costs to get it to code.)
• Do they only do the architectural design or can they manage the whole project from start to finish?
• Will the architects provide names and numbers of clients you can call for references? (All architects bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had client references called by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• How do they structure the fee?
• How many other designs have they done that are just like yours? (Green design, traditional architecture versus modern, commercial design versus custom home design, etc.)
• Do they have a specialty that makes them unique or particularly valuable?
• What do they do to stay up on current design trends or on recent innovations in materials or technologies, such as continuing education, seminars, etc?
• How long will it take to complete your design plans once they begin?
• What is their educational background?
• Who at their firm will actually be doing the design work? (The principal architect might have good credentials but what if they pass your project to less experienced junior architects on their staff?)
• Will they show you proof of professional liability insurance that will reimburse you for a loss due to error? (All architects in Pinellas County bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had proof of insurance verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
When you've chosen the best architects in Pinellas County for your own needs, make sure they are licensed by the state of Florida. (All architects in Pinellas County bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their state license verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)