The Best Kitchen Bath Contractors Seminole County FL Are the Ones Proven Safe To Hire
Kitchen & bath remodelers in Seminole County FL bearing The Prime Buyer's Report TOP 10 symbol are the kitchen bath contractors that have exceeded the minimum state, county, or city regulatory standard. They are those proven by our independent research to have passed the TOP 10 requirements for competency and value, that carry liability insurance for your protection, who use only employees verified legal to work in the U.S., and for whom our staff has called previous customers to verify high satisfaction with them for bathroom or kitchen remodeling in Seminole County FL.
Updated December 29, 2016
|Re-Bath of Mid Florida|
445 W State Road 436
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
Areas Served: Casselberry FL,Seminole County,Wekiwa Springs,Sanford FL,Altamonte Springs FL
Services: kitchen/bath contractors for bath remodels, kitchen remodels
|Classic Kitchens & Bath|
1728 N Ronald Reagan Blvd
Longwood, FL 32750
Areas Served: Oviedo Florida,Sanford Florida,Seminole County,Altamonte Springs,Casselberry FL
Services: kitchen remodelers, bathroom remodeling, kitchen islands, tub surrounds
|Stevens Kitchens Inc|
30 E Broadway St
Oviedo, FL 32765
Areas Served: Seminole County,Wekiwa Springs,Sanford Florida,Altamonte Springs,Oviedo Florida
Services: kitchen & bath contractors, kitchen remodelers, bathroom remodelers
|Lake Mary Kitchen & Bath|
141 Parliament Loop
Lake Mary, FL 32746
Areas Served: Altamonte Springs,Seminole County,Oviedo FL,Sanford FL,Winter Springs FL,Forest City
Services: local contractors for kitchen remodeling & bath remodeling
|Elite Kitchen & Bath|
710 Savage Ct
Longwood, FL 32750
Areas Served: Seminole County,Oviedo Florida,Sanford FL,Altamonte Springs,Winter Springs FL,
Services: kitchen design, bathroom design, bath remodels, kitchen remodeling
The state of Florida requires kitchen and bath remodelers in Seminole County FL to have a state license which requires a minimum amount of experience and passing an exam.
But the state license is no guarantee that any particular bath or kitchen remodeling contractor in Seminole County FL is doing business ethically, delivering value, or satisfying customers.
This makes it all the more significant that all kitchen bath contractors in Seminole County FL who bear The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have been cleared by our research staff as passing all the requirements for Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 status such as survey phone calls to previous customers to verify high satisfaction, good complaint record, verified state license, verified liablity and workers comp insurance for your protection, only employees legal to work in the U.S., and more.
Kitchen and Bath Companies Specialize in Different Aspects of Kitchen & Bathroom Design
A kitchen and bath contractor might have more expertise in certain kitchen and bath treatments. So you want one familiar with the specifics of the kinds of changes or elements you desire. Among the variety of specific kitchen and bath remodeling aspects they offer, kitchen and bath remodelers can install kitchen islands, tub surrounds, shower enclosures, shower pans, appliances, fixtures, cabinets, and flooring.
Some kitchen and bathroom contractors in Seminole County FL can serve you as bathroom and kitchen designers in Seminole County FL, in which case they should be versed in various kitchen design themes, including contemporary, traditional, mission, country French, Eurostyle, and Mediterranean kitchen designs.
Kitchen & Bath Contractors in Seminole County FL Can Supply Everything You Need for Your Project
Some local bathroom and kitchen remodelers in Seminole County FL can provide all of the new materials required to bring your kitchen or bathroom into the 21st century, while some others prefer to leave the selection and shopping process entirely up to you the client. Find out ahead of time if the kitchen remodelers you start speaking with will help you through that product selection process, or instead, prefer you to do that sourcing on your own.
Some Bathroom and Kitchen Remodelers in Seminole County FL Are Much Better Than Others
Lately, work for kitchen & bath contractors in Seminole County is booming, and there are a number of contractors with specific expertise in kitchen and bath renovation. We've identified some who stand out and have earned respect for the best customer service and business practices. The Prime Buyer's Report lists these kitchen and bath remodelers in Seminole County FL: Re-Bath of Mid Florida, Lake Mary Kitchen & Bath, Classic Kitchens & Bath, Elite Kitchen & Bath, Stevens Kitchens Inc. Other kitchen and bath remodelers in Seminole County who might still be in business include: .
When choosing among bath & kitchen remodelers in Seminole County FL to hire, ask these questions about their experience, range of services, and procedures:
• How long have they been performing specifically as kitchen or bath remodelers in Seminole County FL?
• For a kitchen remodeling project, how many other kitchen remodels have they completed? If a bathroom, how many other bath remodels have they completed?
• Will they show you examples of work they've done that's like what you're asking for?
• Can the kitchen bath contractors give you names and numbers of clients that you can call as references? (All kitchen bath remodelers bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their client references called by research staff at The Prime Buyer's Report so you don't have to.)
• What is project timeframe from initial bid through to completion?
• How will your use of the kitchen or bathroom be impacted during the project and what they will do to minimize that impact?
• Do they carry liability insurance and workers' compensation for your protection? (All kitchen bath remodelers in Seminole County FL bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had proof of insurance verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Will they give you a written bid with complete detail of the exact brands, items including product numbers, types of materials and amount of each material to be used? (This is critical because the cheapest kitchen & bath remodelers often only seem cheap because they have bid on the lowest grade fixtures which you will either be unhappy with in the long term, or request be changed during the project, at increased cost beyond their deceptively low bid.)
• What role will the bathroom or kitchen remodelers play in the selection of fixtures and materials? Will they guide your selection process? Will they go shoppin with you? Or instead, do they leave that process entirely up to you the client?
• Can they show you that all their workers sent to your property are legally allowed to work in the U.S.? (All kitchen bath remodelers in Seminole County FL bearing The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already signed an agreement to only hire documented workers.)
• What are the manufacturer warranties on the fixtures or appliances they have quoted you?
• Do they give a written warranty on their labor aside from manufacturer warranties, and if so, for how long is it?
• Does your city or county require permits for the bathroom or kitchen remodel? If so, who will be responsible for getting those permits, you or the contractor?
• Do their own staff actually do the work, or do they hire subcontractors for any part of the kitchen and bath remodeling? If so, what assurance can they give you that the subcontractors will be paid on time and will not file a lien against your property for work or materials that have gone unpaid?
• How often and when will they clean up throughout the project?
• What procedures do they use to minimize the mess the project could create, i.e. dust, as well as noise, etc?
• How will they communicate to you their expected schedule to be on-site, and how often?
• Can they forsee any potential surprises that might occur during the project due to what is uncovered about the existing structure or materials? In each case, how much exactly might that affect the original bid cost?
When you've chosen the best kitchen bath remodelers in Seminole County FL for your specific needs and priorities, make sure they are licensed by the state since that's required by law. (All bathroom & kitchen remodelers in Seminole County FL bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their license verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
The following are helpful links and publications relevant to kitchen & bath remodeling in Seminole County FL
Associations & Licensing for Kitchen Remodelers and Bath Contractors in Seminole County [:state]
BBB Better Business Bureau www.bbb.org/southern-colorado
DBPR Florida www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/pro/cilb/
Florida Attorney General Consumer Protection www.myfloridalegal.com/consumer
NARI National Association of the Remodeling Industry www.nari.org
NKBA National Kitchen and Bath Association www.nkba.org
Central Florida - National Kitchen & Bath Association www.nkba.org/SiteMap/Chapters/CentralFlorida.aspx
South Florida - National Kitchen & Bath Association www.nkba.org/SiteMap/Chapters/SouthFlorida.aspx
North Florida - National Kitchen & Bath Association www.nkba.org/SiteMap/Chapters/NorthFlorida.aspx
Media & Web Resources Relevant To Kitchen and Bath Remodelers in Seminole County FL
Interiors and Sources
Kitchen+Bath Business Magazine
Kitchen and Bath Design News
Professional Remodeler Magazine
The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for the TOP 10 Kitchen Bath Contractors in Seminole County FL within the following zip codes:
32716, 32773, 32732, 32733, 32795, 32707, 32730, 32791, 32718, 32771, 32747, 32752, 32708, 32766, 32751, 32779, 32746, 32719, 32750, 32715, 32714, 32701, 32765, 32762 and 32772
The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for the TOP 10 Kitchen Bath Remodelers in Seminole County within the following cities:
Chuluota, Midway, Winter Springs, Oviedo, Altamonte Springs, Casselberry, Lake Mary, Heathrow, Fern Park, Forest City, Sanford, Wekiwa Springs, Springs, Geneva, Longwood and Black Hammock