The Best Exterminators in Bakersfield CA Are the Ones Proven Safe To Hire
Pest control companies in Bakersfield CA bearing The Prime Buyer's Report Top Ten symbol are those that have exceeded the minimum California state regulatory requirement. They are the pest control services proven by our independent research to have passed the Top Ten requirements for ability and results, carry liability insurance as protection for you the customer, who use only employees legal to work in the U.S., and for whom our staff has called previous customers to verify high satisfaction with them for pest control in Bakersfield CA, including mice, roaches, rodents, ants, rats, bed bugs, bee removal, bird control, and live trapping of nuisance animals and animal relocation.
Updated April 09, 2020
The Best Exterminators in Bakersfield CA Are the Ones Proven Safe To Hire
Take pest control off of your honey-do list, and let the experts handle it.
Pest control companies in Bakersfield CA are required to be licensed by the state of California Department of Pesticide Regulation for any pest control done outside, and a state license from the Structural Pest Control Board for any pest control done inside buildings. Pest control companies doing both must have both licenses. Additionally, companies doing termite control usually perform repairs of termite damage as well for which they also need a state contractor's license. The state also requires they have workers' comp insurance.
But that is no guarantee that any particular exterminator or pest control company is doing business ethically, providing real value, and satisfying customers. Likewise, there is no legal requirement that pest control services in Bakersfield have liability insurance which is critical to reimburse you in the event of any damage that occurs.
This makes it all the more significant that all companies for pest control in Bakersfield CA who bear The Prime Buyer's Report Top Ten symbol have been cleared by our research staff as passing all the requirements for Prime Buyer's Report Top Ten status.
Exterminators in Bakersfield CA Perform Numerous Pest Control Services
Exterminators don't just get rid of bugs such as cockroaches, spiders and termites. They can also eradicate a number of annoying and potentially harmful vermin such as mice, rats and pigeons and other problem birds. In many cases, pest infestations pose certain health risks, so the total removal of the pest population is essential. Since most consumer-rated pest control products are not guaranteed to wipe out whole nests (and consumers aren't trained in proper application), pest control companies and exterminators are vital to pest problem remediation.
Some pest control services specialize in urban wildlife control, live trapping in Bakersfield CA and nuisance animal relocation services for that problem critter. Control of nuisance animals can include raccoon removal, possum removal, skunk removal, and the control and removal of squirrels, gophers and woodchucks. Other pest control companies provide mole trapping and removal, bat control and bee removal involving bee nest relocation. Some of these companies also offer dead animal removal, animal damage repair and animal exclusion services to prevent unwanted wildlife from returning to your home or property. The various forms of treatment include moisture barriers, bird barriers, bat exclusions, sump pumps, electro-guns, microwaves, foams, heat treatments, and perimeter treatments. But if you're looking for more humane and environmentally friendly forms of pest abatement, several exterminators share your concerns.
Many pest control services are certified to service industrial, commercial, residential or food service environments with insect problems or moles and squirrels. They'll employ various forms of rodent control, including rodent seal out, rodent cleanup, rodent infestation proofing, rat control, mice control, baiting and trapping, and dead animal removal for commercial clients.
Good exterminators and pest control services often have an entomologist on staff and such expertise enables them to completely eradicate just about any creepy-crawly infestation you've been overrun with, including silverfish, fleas, ticks, moths, bees, cockroaches, spiders, ticks, wasps, crickets, drywood termites, earwigs, subterranean termites, pillbugs, carpet beetles, bed bugs, Argentine ants, carpenter ants, carpet beetles, sowbugs, and various pantry pests. Pest control experts can also eliminate or relocate bats, opossums, rabbits, raccoons, skunks, foxes, pigeons, snakes, and even scorpions.
Some pest control companies are licensed for pest control for outdoor vegetation. Plant life is vulnerable to pestilence such as bugs and rodents, and these pest control companies can manage folivorous parasites and pests with tree spraying, sudden oak death treatment, rose and ornamental spraying, poison oak control, tree injections, and deep root feedings. Additionally, some pest control companies offer more than pest eradication, such as escrow services, underfloor work, structural damage repairs, and wood control. Several pest control companies also offer 24 hour service, same day service, regular maintenance, and single application treatments.
IPM (Integrated Pest Management) in Bakersfield CA
Some pest control services in Bakersfield CA promote their expertise in IPM or Integrated Pest Management. IPM is intended as an environmentally sensitive approach to pest control that seeks to reduce the use of pesticides by looking for ways to take advantage of the life cycles of the pest species and their interaction with the environment.
IPM places an emphasis on prevention methods first to avoid the threshold where treatment becomes necessary. But once pest eradication is required, methods that use changes to the environment, mechanical control such as trapping or weeding, or non-pesticide chemicals such as pheromones are preferred over pesticides. Only if further evaluation shows these methods are not sufficient is targeted spraying of pesticides used. Broadcast spraying of non-specific pesticides is considered a last resort.
Safe, Ecofriendly Bee Removal Services in Bakersfield CA
Some pest control companies will perform bee removal. Bees are technically not a pest species, but rather a beneficial insect that pollinates flowers and agricultural crops and they almost never sting except in defense against someone disturbing or attacking the bees nest directly. However, you may not want a bee nest in your yard. These bee removal companies are experts in removing bees by relocating them rather than killing them unnecessarily. This is different than exterminating wasps, yellow jackets, and hornets which are aggressive and likely to sting, unlike bees.
Hire the Best Exterminators and Pest Control Companies in Bakersfield CA
The Prime Buyer's Report lists these exterminators in Bakersfield CA: Stafford Pest Control Ridgecrest CA.
Other companies for pest control in Bakersfield CA that might still be in business include: .
Questions To Ask Exterminators in Bakersfield CA
If you're hiring a local exterminator for pest control services in Bakersfield CA, ask these questions about the abilities, experience, and credentials of the companies you're considering:
• How long have the pest control contractors been in business?
• If the company is part of a franchise, how long has that local owner specifically been in the industry as opposed to the national franchise?
• How long have the pest removal companies been providing extermination services or pest control in Bakersfield CA specifically? (Different regions have unique soil conditions, weather and moisture issues that aeffect pest control methods. Their length of experience doing pest control in your location specifically shows familiarity with these aspects.)
• How many jobs do they do each month that are similar to yours, in terms of size of job, residential versus commercial, outside versus inside pests, specific pest species to be removed such as termites versus ants, or bird control versus bee removal, etc.?
• Can the pest control company give you names and numbers of customers who had a similar kind of extermination or relocation done who you can call as references? (All pest control services in Bakersfield CA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report Top Ten symbol have already had their customer references called by our research staff.)
• What method and products will the pest removal experts use, and what are the advantages and disadvantages of their methods compared to that of other pest control services?
• How long should it take the local pest control services to eradicate the infestation?
• Will complete insect removal or rodent control require any return visits?
• In the event that the initial pest control service fails, are repeat treatments free?
• Do the Bakersfield pest control companies provide a warranty for their services?
• Will you need to leave your home during the pest control procedures or avoid use of outdoor areas that have been treated and for how long?
• Will the company's initial estimate be detailed and in writing? Will they provide a written guarantee?
• Can the extermination company vouch that all employees sent to your property are legal to work in the U.S.? (All pest control companies in Bakersfield CA bearing The Prime Buyer's Report Top Ten symbol have already signed an agreement to only hire documented workers.)
• Will the pest control contractors show you proof of active workers' compensation and liability insurance? (All pest control companies in Bakersfield CA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report Top Ten symbol have already had proof of insurance verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
When you've chosen the best local pest control service in Bakersfield CA for your specific needs, make sure they are properly licensed by the state for either outside or inside pest control since that's required by law. (All pest control companies in Bakersfield CA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report Top Ten symbol have already had their state license verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
Resources About Exterminators & Pest Control in Bakersfield CA
The following list can help you research the pest control industry and exterminators in Bakersfield CA.
Associations & Licensing Relevant to Local Exterminators & Pest Control Companies in Bakersfield CA
BBB Better Business Bureau www.bbb.com
CAPCA California Association of Pest Control Advisers www.capca.com
DCA California Department of Consumer Affairs www.dca.ca.gov
DPR Department of Pesticide Regulation www.cdpr.ca.gov
Diamond Certified www.diamondcertified.org
EPA Environmental Protection Agency www.epa.gov
GC Green California www.gree.ca.gov
NPMA National Pest Management Association www.pestworld.org
PCOC Pest Control Operators of California www.pcoc.org
SPCB Structural Pest Control Board www.pestboard.ca.gov
Web & Media Resources Relevant To Exterminators and Pest Control Services in Bakersfield CA
California Agriculture Magazine
Pest Control Technology Magazine
Pest Control Magazine
The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for the Top Ten Pest Control Services in Bakersfield CA within the following zip codes:
93560, 93518, 93556, 93516, 93555, 93505, 93531, 93501, 93527, 93581, 93524, 93561, 93523, 93301, 93238, 93388, 93307, 93251, 93314, 93285, 93387, 93306, 93250, 93313, 93283, 93386, 93305, 93249, 93312, 93280, 93385, 93304, 93243, 93311, 93268, 93384, 93303, 93241, 93390, 93309, 93263, 93383, 93302, 93240, 93389, 93308, 93252, 93380, 93203, 93225, 93222, 93216, 93215, 93206 and 93205
The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for the Top Ten Exterminators and Pest Extermination Companies in Bakersfield CA within the following cities:
Arvin, Bakersfield, Bear Valley Springs, California City, Delano, Ford City, Golden Hills, Greenacres, Lamont, McFarland, Mojave, Oildale, Ridgecrest, Rosamond, Rosedale, Shafter, Taft, Tehachapi and Wasco