The Best Water Treatment Companies in Olympia WA Are the Ones Proven Safe To Hire
Companies providing systems for water treatment in Olympia WA bearing The Prime Buyer's Report TOP 10 symbol are the water conditioning installers that have exceeded the minimum Washington regulatory standard. They are the ones proven by our independent research to have passed the TOP 10 requirements for ability and value, carry liability insurance for your protection, who use only employees verified legal to work in the U.S., and for whom our staff has called previous customers to verify high satisfaction with them for water treatment systems in Olympia WA, including for water purification, water filters, water distillers, water softeners, water conditioners, water ionizers, reverse osmosis or UV (ultraviolet) water disinfection, and more.
Updated May 11, 2017
The Best Water Treatment Companies in Olympia WA Are the Ones Proven Safe To Hire
The state of Washington requires companies that install water treatment systems in Olympia WA to have a license from the state Labor & Industries Board, which requires a minimum of two years industry experience.
But the Washington state license is no guarantee that any particular installer of water conditioning systems in Olympia WA is doing business ethically, providing real value, or satisfying customers.
This makes it all the more significant that all companeis for water filtration or purification in Olympia WA who bear The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have been cleared by our research staff as passing all the requirements for Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 status such as survey phone calls to previous customers to verify high satisfaction, good complaint record, verified state license, liability insurance, only employees legal to work in the U.S., and more.
Water Filtration and Purification in Olympia WA Provides Numerous Benefits
Companies that do water treatment in Olympia install systems for water filtration, water softening, and/or water purification. Different companies use different methods that can include ionization, ultraviolet treatments, O3 (ozone) treatments, reverse osmosis, sterilization, distillation, deionization, or ion exchange. Some offer products that remove carcinogens, nitrates, pesticides, heavy metals, iron, rust, bacteria, chlorine, pollution, excess chemicals, and other contaminates. Local water treatment companies in Olympia can install several components that include home water filtration systems, portable exchange tanks, acid neutralizers, or chlorine monitors. For no additional cost, they will typically perform testing and analysis beforehand to determine the required equipment.
Water Treatment Companies in Olympia WA Offer Many Parts and Materials
Water filtration and purification companies may either sell or install any number of special products that improve the overall quality of your entire household water supply. Many carry reverse osmosis water filters and membranes, under the sink water filters, faucet filters, and washing machine filters. Water treatment companies also sell replacement ceramic filters, garden filters, gravity fed portable water filters, outdoor filters, whole house filters, emergency filters, and refrigerator and icemaker filters. In addition to replacement filters, water conditioning companies can supply bacteria purifiers, water ionizers, UV (ultra violet) water sterilizers, shower filtration systems, water filter cartridges, water softeners, single or dual stage filtration systems, water distillers, and water test kits. Companies usually sell replacement or ancillary equipment as well, including faucet-mounts, pitchers and dispensers, filter housings, o-rings, water lines and hoses, and water magnets. Some water treatment companies in Olympia WA will actually rent or lease the equipment required for temporary adjustments or more elaborate systems.
Some Water Treatment Companies in Olympia WA Are A Better Value Than Others
The Prime Buyer's Report lists these companies for water filter or water purification in Olympia WA: . Other companies doing water treatment in Olympia WA that might still be in business include: .
Questions To Ask of Dealers & Installers of Water Treatment Systems in Olympia WA
When choosing among water treatment system dealers or installers in Olympia WA, ask these questions about their experience, methods and material options, technical expertise, and guarantees or warranties.
• How long have the water treatment company been installing systems in Olympia WA? (The longer they have been installing water treatment systems in your specific area could suggest greater experience with the local water conditions and water treatment solutions required.)
• How many water treatment systems have they installed just like yours, i.e. home water filtration vs commercial, UV sterilizers vs reverse osmosis vs water distillers, etc?
• Can the water treatment company give you names and numbers of previous customers you can call as references? (All companies for water treatment systems in Olympia WA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had customer references called by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Do they provide you a choice among different options for water treatment systems, such as water conditioners vs water softeners vs water filters, etc. or do they advocate and supply only one kind of solution?
• What are their qualifications or education related to water treatment?
• Do they provide you a choice among different manufacturers? If they use or represent only one manufacturer, what are the benefits of that one over all the others?
• How long do they guarantee their work for and is it in writing?
• Aside from their own guarantees, what are the manufacturer warranties?
• Can the water treatment system installers prove that all workers sent to your property are legally allowed to work in the U.S.? (All installers of water treatment systems in Olympia WA bearing The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already signed an agreement to only hire documented workers.)
• Do they have active workers' compensation and general liability insurance for your protection? (All installers of water treatment systems in Olympia WA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had proof of insurance verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Who besides the water treatment system dealer will actually be performing the installation? Are they permanent employees, what are their personal qualifications and experience and how long have they worked for the dealer?
• Will the dealer be performing all the installation and/or maintenance themselves or will they be subcontracting any part of it out, and if so, to whom? This is particularly relevant in the case of companies that do water filter or water treatment sales only, who then subcontract out for the installation.
• How long will installation take to complete once it is begun?
• What are the estimated annual operating and maintenance costs to you for the water treatment system they are recommending?
• Will they show you proof of their state license to perform as water treatment system installers, since that is required by state law? (All installers of water treatment systems in Olympia WA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their state license verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Can the water treatment company give you names and numbers of past customers who had the same kind of fence done who you can call as references? (All water treatment companies in Olympia WA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their customer references called by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Will they give you a written estimate that is completely itemized, including the model name and number being quoted, and amount of any related material? (This is important because cheap water treatment companies in Olympia WA often only seem cheap because they are using lower quality items that will cost you more in repairs, premature replacement or maintenance later.)
• Do they see an obvious change you could make to your specifications that would significantly lower the cost of the estimate, and if so, what would you be giving up in performance? Similarly, do they see a big gain in performance or reduction of annual operating costs that can be gained for just a little bit more money?
• Will permits be required? If so, will the water treatment installers get those or is that up to you to do?
When you've chosen the best water treatment company in Olympia WA for your specific needs and priorities, make sure they have a good complaint record. (All installers of water treatment systems in Olympia WA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their good complaint record verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
Water Treatment Companies in Olympia WA Provide Different Brands
3M,Alexapure,APEC Reverse Osmosis,Aquafier,Aqua-Pure,Aquasana,Aries,Atehna Water Ionizer,Big Berkey,Brita,British Berkfeld,Clearwave,Cochrane,Crystal Quest,Culligan,Desal,Doulton,DOW Filmtec,Eddy Water Descaler,Everpure,Every Drop,Filbur,Fleck,GE,Home Master Water Filtration System, Hydrotech, iSpring, KX,Matrikx,Livpure, Nuvo,Omnipure,Osmonics,Paragon,Pentek, Propur,PUR,Rainshower, Scaleblaster, Seagul,UltraTech, Unicel,Waterlogic,Watts,Premier,Multi-Pure
Resources Related to Water Treatment in Olympia WA
Licensing & Trade Associations Relevant to Water Treatment in Olympia WA
AWRA American Water Resources Association www.awra.org
AWT Association of Water Technologies www.awt.org
AWWA American Water Works Association www.awwa.org
BBB Better Business Bureau www.bbb.com
EPA Environmental Protection Agency www.epa.gov
GF The Groundwater Foundation www.groundwater.org
IAEH Int'l Association for Environmental Hydrology www.hydroweb.com
National Rural Water Association Washington www.nrwa.org/tag/washington
NDWC National Drinking Water Clearinghouse www.nesc.wvu.edu
UCOWR Universities Council on Water Resources www.ucowr.siu.edu
WEF Water Environment Federation www.wef.org
Washington State Ground Water Association. www.wsgwa.org
Washington State Department of Labor & Industries www.lni.wa.gov
Washington State Department of Ecology www.ecy.wa.gov
Washington State Department of Health - Drinking Water www.doh.wa.gov/CommunityandEnvironment/DrinkingWater
Washington State Water Resources Association www.wswra.org
WQA Water Quality Association www.wqa.org
Media & Web Resources Related to Water Filtration in Olympia WA
Water Publications Digest
Water Technology Magazine
Western Water Magazine
The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for the TOP 10 Water Filtration in Olympia WA within the following zip codes:
98511, 98540, 98501, 98597, 98509, 98532, 98589, 98508, 98531, 98579, 98507, 98516, 98576, 98506, 98513, 98568, 98503, 98512, 98556 and 98502
The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for the TOP 10 Water Filtration in Olympia WA within the following cities:
Grand Mound, Lacey, North Yelm, Olympia, Rainier, Tanglewilde, Tenino, Tumwater, Yelm and Thurston South