The Prime Buyer's Report®
Choose Companies Proven Safe and Reliable
Every company tells you they're good, including the ones that aren't. It's hard to know the truth. A company's own website says only good things. What about so-called Review Websites? Many of those online reviews are fake, written by business owners themselves or hired marketing companies pretending to be customers.
The solution to the problem is our third-party research done to research industry standards. We’ve researched thousands of local businesses so you don’t have to, including license status, survey phone calls to previous customers, complaint history, documented labor only, and more. Simply choose your geographic area and your product or service category to find the companies safe to spend with, including licensing, brands, history, and verified reviews.
The safe businesses. The best values. The most information—nothing else comes close.
San Francisco Bay Area
- Los Angeles - Westside, South Bay, Central, The Harbor (310), (213), (323), (562), (424)(Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Malibu, Long Beach, Redondo Beach)
- San Gabriel Valley & Pomona Valley (626)(Pasadena, Pomona / El Monte, West Covina)
- San Fernando Valley & Santa Clarita (818)(Burbank, Chatsworth, Reseda, Sherman Oaks, Van Nuys, Woodland Hills / Santa Clarita)
- Orange County
- Ventura County
- Riverside County
- San Bernardino County
At The Prime Buyer's Report®, we believe the consumer belongs in the driver's seat. Let us be your vehicle for finding the perfect business or service. Inside, the information found on each company's Prime Dashboard™ gives you what you need to choose wisely.
- Company Profile: Meet the owners of each business and learn about their philosophy, history and what they offer.
- Capability Scorecard: The facts— phone, email, address, licenses, certifications, warranties and more.
- Customer Reviews: See what past customers have to say about each business.
- Media Gallery: See photographs of the businesses, their work and their staff members.
- Brand Gallery: See what key brands each company offers, along with links to those brands' Web pages.
- Articles: Press releases, published articles about the business and helpful articles about the industry.
- Offers: Discounts, coupons and specials offered by each business.