The Best Travel Agents in Brevard County FL Are the Ones Proven Safe To Spend With
Travel agencies in Brevard County FL bearing The Prime Buyer's Report TOP 10 symbol are those travel agents verified by our independent research to have met the TOP 10 requirements for value and reliability, and for whom our staff has called previous clients to verify high satisfaction with them as travel agents in Brevard County FL, including for airline tickets, group travel packages, cruises, business travel and corporate travel agents.
Updated November 09, 2017
The Best Travel Agents in Brevard County FL Are the Ones Proven Safe To Spend With
Travel agents in Brevard County FL are required to be registered with the state of Florida with their completion of a registration form and a surety bond.
But that state registration of travel agencies is no guarantee that any particular travel agent in Brevard County FL is even competent, is doing business ethically, delivering value. or satisfying clients.
This makes it all the more significant that all travel agents in Brevard County FL who bear The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have been cleared by our research staff as passing all the requirements for Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 status such as survey phone calls to previous customers to verify high satisfaction with their travel services, good complaint record, verified state registration, verified liability insurance, sufficient length of time in business, best busienss practices., and more.
The advent of the internet and easily accessible travel websites have changed the way many plan trips or vacations. But actually it's often not faster or cheaper to plan a vacation online. In most cases, one short call to one of the good travel agencies in Brevard County FL is all it takes. These good travel agents will, after asking a few questions, take over for you allowing you to let go of the worry and hassle of purchasing airline tickets, booking hotel rooms, securing rental cars at your destination and much more.
Good travel agencies in Brevard County FL must be current on the latest rules, regulations and cost-saving methods of planning your trip. They should have contacts and relationships with carriers of all kinds, including airlines, cruise lines, rental car agencies, hotels, bed and breakfasts, tour companies and tour guides which allows them to put together the best travel packages possible for you. These package travel agencies often come with one low flat fee, regardless of how complicated your plans are.
The Best Travel Agencies in Brevard County FL Provide Value Beyond the Internet
Good travel agents in Brevard County FL provide a sort of insurance that automated sites cannot. If there is a problem along the way, you have a real person you can call to take care of it. One huge benefit of a hiring a travel agent is one-on-one communication. Since the travel agent personally books and guarantees your arrangements, they are knowledgeable about your plans and available to help. Computer-generated itineraries can go wrong, but the best travel agencies in Brevard County work closely with you to meet your specific needs and create customized vacation travel packages around them, be it traveling with pets, gay and lesbian travel packages, family vacation travel packages, group travel packages, corporate or business travel packages, cruises, honeymoons, eco-tour themed preferences, tropical vacation packages, or any number of specialized vacation packages. In most cases, this service is all-inclusive, including airfare, rail fare or sea fare, lodging, pre-arranged event attendance, and certified passport processing and photography.
Some travel agents in Brevard County FL handle tours or cruises worldwide. They still get you fares and packages that are not advertised on the internet and still have access to these limited, reduced bookings. This allows them to find further reduced fares to popular destinations, both international and domestic. Good travel agencies in Brevard County FL are indispensable when it comes to more complex itineraries, such as around-the-world ventures
Some Travel Agents in Brevard County FL Are Much Better than Others
The Prime Buyer's Report lists these travel agents in Brevard County FL: . Other travel agents in Brevard County FL who might still be in business include: .
Questions To Ask Travel Agents in Brevard County FL
Questions to ask Travel Agents in Brevard County FL:
• What are their fees and how are they calculated?
• Do they make domestic and international travel arrangements?
• What are the advantages to booking travel with them versus merely buying on the internet?
• Will they give you names and phone numbers of previous clients whom you can call to verify their satisfaction with the travel agent? (All travel agencies in Brevard County FL bearing The Prime Buyer's Report TOP 10 symbol have already had their client references called by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• In the event that something goes horribly wrong for which you should get consideration on the price paid, is the travel agency willing to contact the travel wholesaler on your behalf to get an adjustment?
• Does the travel agency have professional liability insurance (such as Errors & Omissions insurance) to reimburse you for damages due to an error on their part? (All travel agencies in Brevard County FL bearing The Prime Buyer's Report TOP 10 symbol have already had their good complaint record verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Do they have relationships with any specific vendors or carriers that could provide travel discounts or other benefits?
• How long have they been travel agents in Brevard County FL specifically?
• What guarantees do they provide if something goes wrong on your trip?
• Do the travel agents handle ancillary arrangements such as lodging, recreation and car rentals as well as travel arrangements?
• Has that particular travel agency booked travel before to the destination you've chosen?
• Once you've narrowed down the desired travel details, does the travel agent see a lot of money that can be saved by giving up something, and what would that sacrifice be exactly? Similarly, do they see a big leap in value or other enhancement than can be had for just a little bit more money?
• Can the travel agent meet or exceed online ticket prices?
• Will they show you proof of their Florida registration as a travel agent since having that is required by state law?
Once you've chosen the best travel agents in Brevard County FL for your particular needs, make sure they have a good complaint record. (All travel agencies in Brevard County FL bearing The Prime Buyer's Report TOP 10 symbol have already had their good complaint record verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
Resources About Travel Agents in Brevard County FL
Regulatory Bodies & Trade Associations For Travel Agents in Brevard County FL
ACI-NA Airports Council International-North America www.aci-na.org
ASTA American Society of Travel Agents www.astanet.com
BBB Better Business Bureau www.bbb.com
CLIA Cruise Lines International Association www.cruising.org
FBTA Florida Business Travel Association www.fbta.org
FRLA Florida Restaurant & Lodging Association www.frla.org
Florida HIA www.floridahia.com
IATA International Air Transport Association www.iata.org
IATAN International Airlines Travel Agent Network www.iatan.org
ICCL International Council of Cruise Lines www.iccl.org
NACTA National Association of Career Travel Agents www.nacta.com
PATA Pacific Asia Travel Association www.pata.org
TIA Travel Industry Association www.tia.org
Travel Industry Association of Florida www.tiaflorida.org
TIES International Ecotourism Association www.ecotourism.org
U.S. Travel Association www.ustravel.org
WATA World Association of Travel Agencies www.wata.net
WTO World Tourism Organization www.world-tourism.org
WTTC World Travel and Tourism Association www.wttc.org
Media Regarding Travel Agents in Brevard County FL
Brave New Traveler Magazine
Budget Traveler Magazine
Conde Nast Traveler Magazine
Cruise Travel Magazine
National Geographic Traveler Magazine
Travel & Leisure Magazine
Travel Girl Magazine
Travel Professional Magazine
The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for TOP 10 Travel Agents in Brevard County FL within the following zip codes:
32796, 32907, 32923, 32935, 32952, 32783, 32906, 32922, 32934, 32951, 32976, 32781, 32905, 32920, 32932, 32950, 32959, 32780, 32904, 32912, 32931, 32949, 32958, 32775, 32903, 32911, 32927, 32941, 32956, 32902, 32910, 32926, 32940, 32955, 32901, 32909, 32925, 32937, 32954, 32815, 32908, 32924, 32936, 32953 and 32754
The Prime Buyer's Report provides information about TOP 10 Travel Agencies in Brevard County FL in the following cities:
Cape Canaveral, Cocoa Beach, Cocoa, Cocoa West, Grant-Valkaria, Indialantic, Indian Harbour Beach, June Park, Malabar, Melbourne Beach, Melbourne, Melbourne Village, Merritt Island, Micco, Mims, Palm Bay, Palm Shores, Patrick AFB, Port St. John, Rockledge, Satellite Beach, Sharpes, South Patrick Shores, Titusville, Viera East, Viera West, West Melbourne and Melbourne Shores