The Best Pool Builders in Broward County FL Are the Ones Proven Safe To Hire
Swimming pool contractors in Broward County FL bearing The Prime Buyer's Report TOP 10 symbol are ones that have exceeded the minimum Florida regulatory standard. They are the ones proven by our independent research to have passed the TOP 10 requirements for ability and safety, carry liability insurance as protection for you the customer, who have agreed to hire only employees legal to work in the U.S., and for whom our staff has called previous customers to verify high satisfaction with them as pool installers or custom pool builders in Broward County FL, including saltwater pools, fiberglass pool installers, and above ground pools.
Updated March 29, 2017
The Best Pool Builders in Broward County FL Are the Ones Proven Safe To Hire
The state of Florida requires builders of concrete or fiberglass swimming pools in Broward County FL to be licensed as swimming pool contractors which requires a minimum amount of experience and passing an exam (except for installers of above ground pools for which there is no state regulation).
But even the state license for in-ground pool contractors is no guarantee that any particular swimming pool contractor in Broward County FL is doing business ethically, providing real value, and satisfying customers.
This makes it all the more significant that all companies for swimming pools in Broward County FL bearing The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have been cleared by our research staff as having passed all the requirements for Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 status such as survey phone calls to previous customers to verify high satisfaction, verified state license, good complaint record, verified worker's comp and liability insurance, only employees legal to work in the U.S., and more.
Good Swimming Pool Contractors in Broward County FL Can Design and Construct Many Styles of Pools
Swimming pool contractors learn specific skills that allow them to construct swimming pools, spas or hot tubs, and install the heating equipment for them. More specifically, they can install or repair the basics, like new in-ground pools, above ground pools or vinyl pools, and there are many innovative types of custom pools that they can construct for both commercial and residential settings. Some of the swimming pool contractors in the Broward County area have experience with more advanced projects, such as vanishing edge pools, salt water pools, waterfall pools, infinity pools, fiberglass pools, and hillside pools. In these instances, installation includes new gunite, filtration equipment, vinyl lining (if applicable), and heating units. If you're worried about your pool draining excessive energy or otherwise negatively affecting the environment, some pool contractors have extensive experience with energy efficient pools that are solar heated, gas heated, or temperature controlled. Most of the swimming pool companies in Broward County do regular work on existing pools as well. Certain wear is inevitable after time, and your aging pool might require extensive renovation, including relining, re-facing, gunite replacement, pool plastering, or concrete work, all of which can be completed by an accomplished pool contractor. If your pool is in need of major renovation, skilled contractors can even create a custom redesign based on your existing layout.
Swimming Pool Contractors in Broward County FL Customize New and Existing Pools
If you've already dedicated a sizable budget to a new swimming pool, why not infuse the project with accessories that will make it truly unique and enjoyable? A look at any skilled swimming pool contractor's portfolio will reveal a plethora of options that you can have installed in addition to the pool itself. There are in-pool features such as diving boards, stairs, ladders, and slides. You can enhance the pool area with waterfalls, quartz pool interior finishes, or water features. Contractors can install mechanical and electrical systems within the pool too, including fiber optic pool lighting, automated pool lighting, computerized systems, pool cameras, antimicrobial filters, regular filters, solar powered pumps, regular pumps, and automatic safety covers. There's also your new yard to consider. Swimming pool contractors can build or subcontract different landscape additions, such as patio heaters, pool decks and safety pool fencing, pool houses, fire pits, saunas, Koi ponds, special rock formations, and poolside tile work. Down the road, your new pool will likely require maintenance and replacement parts. You may be able to contract with the initial builder to provide for these instances by supplying new liners, vinyl covers, chemicals for advanced purification, or new pumps or filters.
Swim Spas in Broward County FL
There is an increase in popularity of swim spas in Broward County FL. Swim spas are smaller than typical in-ground swimming pools but create a current of adjustable speed that you can swim against without moving, like a treadmill for swimming. Swim spas come in a variety of sizes and can be installed indoors or outdoors. They are a popular option because of their ability to save space in a yard, while still providing the exercise of a full length swimming pool, and often the relaxation properties of a spa. Swim spas cost less to buy and install than full-size swimming pools, and because they hold less water, the ongoing maintenance costs are less. The best swim spa dealers in Broward County FL can provide proof of lots of previous experience as swim spa installers in Broward County FL.
Common brands of swim spas in Broward County FL include Arctic Spas, Cal Spas, Dimension One Spas, Michael Phelps Swim Spas, Master Spas, Dynasty, Endless Pools, H2X, Hydropool, SwimEx, ThermoSpas.
Some Swimming Pool Contractors in Broward County FL Are Better Than Others
The Prime Buyer's Report lists these swimming pool contractors in Broward County FL: . Other swimming pool contractors in Broward County FL who might still be in business include: .
Questions To Ask Swimming Pool Contractors in Broward County FL
When choosing which swimming pool installers to hire, ask these questions about their experience, range of services, credentials, and methods and materials before deciding:
• How long have they been installing swimming pools in Broward County specifically? (Different regions have their own unique soil conditions and weather to take into consideration and experience in your exact location specifically shows familiarity with these aspects.)
• How many installations have they done similar to yours, in terms of size of job, residential versus commercial, in ground pool versus above ground pool, freshwater versus saltwater pool, etc.?
• Can the swimming pool contractors give you names and numbers of customers who had a similar kind of installation done who you can call as references? (All swimming pool builders in Broward County FL bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their customer references called by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Will they provide a written estimate that is detailed, including the amount of labor being proposed, the amount of material to be used, brand names if any, and product numbers if any? (A company might only appear cheaper than another by skimping on the amount of material, the installation method used, products or fixtures.)
• After you explain what you want in a new swimming pool, is there a similar, but less expensive alternative to what you've asked for and what would you lose? Similarly, is there a big leap in quality or function that can be had for just a little bit more money?
• What are the manufacturer warranties on the material to be used?
• Will they show you their Florida state license to do in-ground pools, which is required by law? (All swimming pool installers in Broward County FL bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their state license or state registration verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Do they provide a written warranty for their labor, aside from manufacturer warranties?
• Will permits be needed? If so, will the contractors be responsible for getting them or do they leave that up to you?
• Do they use only their own employees, or do they hire subcontractors, and if so, what are the names of those companies?
• Can the company vouch that all employees sent to your property are legal to work in the U.S.? (All swimming pool companies in Broward County FL bearing The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already signed an agreement to only hire documented workers.)
• Will they show you proof of active workers' compensation and liability insurance? (All swimming pool contractors in Broward County FL bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had proof of insurance verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
When you've chosen the best swimming pool contractors in Broward County FL for your specific needs, make sure they have a good complaint record. (All swimming pool installers in Broward County FL bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their good complaint record verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
Resources About Swimming Pools in Broward County FL
Licensing & Trade Associations Relevant to Swimming Pools in Broward County FL
APSP Association of Pool and Spa Professionals www.theapsp.org
BBB Better Business Bureau (www.bbb.com
Forida Attorney General Consumer Protection www.myfloridalegal.com/consumer
Florida DBPR Department of Business & Professional Regulation www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/Pro/cilb/index.html
FSPA Florida Swimming Pool Association www.floridapoolpro.com
IPSSA Independent Pool & Spa Service Association www.ipssa.com
NSPI National Spa & Pool Institute www.nspi.org
Media & Web Resources Relevant to Swimming Pool Builders in Broward County FL
Pool and Spa Living Magazine
Pool Science Magazine
Swimming Pool Magazine
The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for the TOP 10 Swimming Pool Contractors in Broward County FL within the following zip codes:
34990, 33304, 33312, 33320, 33328, 33339, 33443, 33302, 33311, 33319, 33327, 33337, 33442, 33301, 33310, 33318, 33326, 33335, 33441, 33309, 33317, 33325, 33334, 33394, 33308, 33316, 33324, 33332, 33388, 33307, 33315, 33323, 33331, 33355, 33306, 33314, 33322, 33330, 33351, 33305, 33313, 33321, 33329, 33345, 33020, 33028, 33066, 33077, 33019, 33027, 33065, 33076, 33009, 33026, 33064, 33074, 33008, 33025, 33063, 33073, 33093, 33004, 33024, 33062, 33071, 33084, 33023, 33061, 33069, 33083, 33022, 33060, 33068, 33082, 33021, 33029, 33067 and 33081
The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for the TOP 10 Swimming Pools in Broward County FL within the following cities:
Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Coral Springs, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale Beach, Hollywood, Lauderdale Lakes, Lexington, Lighthouse Point, Margate, Miramar, North Lauderdale, Oakland Park, Parkland, Pembroke Pines, Plantation, Pompano Beach, Sunrise, Tamarac, West Park, Weston, Wilton Manors and North Andrews Gardens