The Best Kitchen Bath Contractors Los Angeles County CA Are the Ones Proven Safe To Hire
Kitchen and bath remodelers in Los Angeles County CA bearing The Prime Buyer's Report Top Ten symbol are ones that have exceeded the minimum California regulatory standard. They are the bathroom kitchen remodelers proven through our independent research to have met the Top Ten requirements for value and ability, carry liability insurance as protection for you the customer, who use only employees documented as legal to work in the U.S., and for whom our staff have called previous customers to verify high satisfaction with them as bathroom or kitchen remodelers in Los Angeles County CA.
Updated July 31, 2019
The Best Kitchen Bath Contractors Los Angeles County CA Are the Ones Proven Safe To Hire
The state of California requires that kitchen and bath remodelers in Los Angeles County CA be licensed by the state in order to do any kitchen/bath remodeling over $500. Passing an exam is a license requirement, but only one designated person within the entire company need do so.
So a state license is no guarantee that any particular kitchen or bathroom remodeler in Los Angeles County CA is doing business ethically, providing real value, or satisfying customers.
This makes it all the more significant that all local contractors for kitchen bath remodeling in Los Angeles County CA that bear The Prime Buyer's Report—TOP 10 symbol have been cleared by our research staff as passing all the requirements for Prime Buyer's Report—TOP 10 status, such as survey phone calls to previous customers to verify high satisfaction with them as bathroom or kitchen remodelers, good complaint record, verified license, liability insurance, hiring only employees legal to work in the U.S., and more.
Kitchen & bathroom contractors in Los Angeles CA are qualified to design and build every aspect of your kitchen remodel, and you can find a local kitchen bath contractor in Los Angeles County who makes this process an affordable and worthwhile procedure.
So if you're in the market for a new kitchen or bathroom, take a look at the articles that follow for helpful pointers on finding and hiring a great kitchen & bath contractor who can tastefully update your home.
Kitchen and Bath Companies Specialize in Different Aspects of Kitchen & Bathroom Design
A kitchen and bath contractor might have greater skill in certain kitchen and bath treatments. So it's important you find one that's familiar with the specifics of the modification you desire.
Among the variety of specialized kitchen and bath services they offer, many local kitchen and bath contractors in Los Angeles County can install kitchen islands, tub surrounds, appliances, hardware and new cabinets and flooring. They can also protect your new bathroom from errant water with new shower and tub enclosures.
Since many good kitchen and bathroom contractors in Los Angeles County can work with you through the bathroom and kitchen design process, they're well-versed in several popular design themes, including contemporary, traditional, mission, country French, Eurostyle, and Mediterranean flavors.
When you enlist one of the locally reputed kitchen and bathroom contractors that The Prime Buyer's Report has found and listed below, you can be sure to find one that offers these services and more for the bathroom and kitchen of your dreams.
Kitchen & Bath Contractors in Los Angeles County Can Supply Everything You Need for Your Project
Local kitchen and bathroom contractors acquire all of the new materials required to bring your kitchen or bathroom into the 21st century. Los Angeles County kitchen and bath contractors can usually supply all necessary building materials, so don't be shy about your preferences.
The clearer you are about your needs and desires, the more likely you'll be to get the services, materials, design, and finished product you're looking for in a remodeled kitchen and bathroom.
Find Good Kitchen and Bath Designers in Los Angeles County
Before you hire a local kitchen/bath contractor, always check the qualifications and history of the company or individual. Kitchen and bath remodeling contractors in Los Angeles County may have a lot of great work under their belts, but if it doesn't extend to the work you want performed, they still can't accommodate you.
In the interest of getting the best kitchen & bath design possible, take a quality-driven approach, as cheaper price is usually an indication of inferior work and lower-quality materials.
While it may seem like a long search to find a skilled and efficient local kitchen and bath contractor who doesn't have overly liberal billing practices, they're out there. Fortunately, there's an abundance of helpful information to be found. To expedite the process, The Prime Buyer's Report has compiled some practical, consumer friendly information.
Some Kitchen and Bathroom Contractors in Los Angeles County Are Much Better Than Others
Lately, work for kitchen & bath contractors in Los Angeles County is booming, and there are a number of good contractors with specific expertise in kitchen and bath renovation.
We've identified some who stand out and have earned respect for the best customer service and business practices.
The Prime Buyer's Report lists these kitchen and bath remodelers in Los Angeles County: Interior & Exterior Designs Inc La Habra CA, Kessler Plumbing & Heating Inc Los Angeles CA, Braathen Construction Costa Mesa CA. Other kitchen and bath remodelers in Los Angeles who might still be in business include: Action Contractors Inc Gardena CA, Pacific Home Works Torrance CA, Superior Construction Co San Pedro CA, C Six Redondo Beach CA, Rohaly Construction Inc Los Angeles , DMA Builders Los Angeles CA, Masters Contracting Corp Glendale CA.
Questions To Ask Good Kitchen Bath Contractors in Los Angeles County CA
When choosing which local kitchen and bath remodelers in Los Angeles County CA to hire, ask these questions about experience, range of services, and procedures of each local bathroom and kitchen remodeling company before choosing which one to hire:
• How long have the kitchen and bath contractors been in business as kitchen or bath remodelers in Los Angeles County CA?
• If you're remodeling your kitchen, how many other kitchen remodels have the kitchen renovation companies completed? If you're redoing a bathroom, how many other bath remodels have the Los Angeles County bathroom contractors completed? It's important to find an experienced, qualified contractor that has the knowledge and ability to complete your project successfully.
• Can the local kitchen and bath renovators provide some examples of work similar to what you're asking for that they've completed?
• Can the Los Angeles County kitchen bath contractors give you names and numbers of clients that you can call as references? (All local bath and kitchen remodeling companies bearing the Prime Buyer's Report—TOP 10 symbol have already had their client references called by our research staff.)
• What is the project time frame from estimate to completion?
• How will your access to and use of the kitchen or bathroom be effected during the project? Will it be possible for you to stay in your home while the work is ongoing?
• Do the kitchen and bath remodeling companies carry workers' compensation and liability insurance? (All kitchen bath contractors in Los Angeles County CA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report—TOP 10 symbol have had proof of insurance verified by our research staff.)
• Will the bathroom remodelers or kitchen remodeling companies in Los Angeles County provide a written estimate with complete detail of the exact brands, including project numbers, fixtures, types of materials and amount to be used? (This is key because cheap kitchen & bath contractors often only seem cheapest because they usually write their bids citing the cost of the cheapest fixtures, which you will either be unhappy with or request be changed during the project, leading to an increase in cost.)
• Can the kitchen and bath remodeling companies demonstrate to you that all their workers sent to your property are legally allowed to work in the U.S.? (All kitchen bath contractors in Los Angeles County CA bearing The Prime Buyer's Report—TOP 10 symbol have already signed an agreement to only hire documented workers.)
• What are the manufacturer warranties on the fixtures or appliances the kitchen and bath contractors have quoted you? Will they give you proof of the warranty and promise to follow all installation instructions so that the warranties stay intact?
• Do the bath and kitchen contractors give a written warranty on their labor aside from manufacturer warranties? If so, for how long is the warranty?
• Will permits be needed for the kitchen or bath remodel? If so, who will be responsible for getting those permits?
• Do the kitchen and bath contractor's own employees complete the work, or do they hire subcontractors for the kitchen and bath remodeling? If so, will you be provided proof of those subcontractors' license, insurance, and lien wavers?
• How often and when do the kitchen and bath contractors clean up throughout the project?
• What procedures do the Los Angeles County bathroom remodeling services or kitchen remodeling contractors use to minimize the impact the project will have on the rest of your home, such as dust and noise?
• How will the bath and kitchen contractors in Los Angeles and your area of Los Angeles County communicate with you? Will they give you their expected schedule, days and times they plan to be on-site, and other job details that matter to you and your family?
• Will the local bath and kitchen contractors provide a detailed, written contract specifying the exact materials, amounts, brands, product numbers, and scope of work?
• What processes do the kitchen and bath remodeling firms in Los Angeles County use to price the project?
• Can the bathroom remodeling companies or kitchen remodeling services foresee any potential surprises that might occur in the middle of the project due to what they learn about the existing structure or materials, and by how much exactly might that affect the total cost?
When you've chosen the best kitchen bath contractors in Los Angeles County CA for your specific needs and priorities, make sure they are licensed by the state. (All kitchen & bath contractors in Los Angeles County CA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report—TOP 10 symbol have already had their license verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
The Best Kitchen and Bath Remodelers in Los Angeles County Use Good Products and Brands
The best kitchen and bathroom remodeling contractors in Los Angeles County, including those serving Los Angeles and beyond install quality materials and products from trusted manufacturers, including the following:
DuPont, Corian, Kohler, Moen, American Standard, Hansgrohe, Waterstone, Kraftmaid, Medallion, Maax, MTI whirpools, Tere-stone, Swanstone, Strasser, Bristol & Bath, In-sink-erator, Chicago, Grohe, and Price Pfister
You should also be able to request finish materials, fixtures, and other products from manufacturers you like and trust. Talk with your Los Angeles County bath and kitchen contractor about your wishes during the bidding process so you can be sure your final bid and final product have the look and budget you're aiming for.
Resources About Kitchen Bath Remodelers in Los Angeles County
The following are helpful links and publications for and about kitchen & bath remodeling in Los Angeles County.
Associations & Licensing for Kitchen Remodelers and Bath Contractors in Los Angeles County
BBB Better Business Bureau (http://www.bbb.com/)
CSLB Contractors State License Board (http://www.cslb.ca.gov/)
DCA California Department of Consumer Affairs (www.dca.ca.gov)
Diamond Certified www.diamondcertified.org
NARI National Association of the Remodeling Industry (http://www.nari.org/)
NKBA National Kitchen and Bath Association (http://www.nkba.org/)
Media & Web Resources for Kitchen and Bath Contractors
Interiors and Sources
Kitchen+Bath Business Magazine
Kitchen and Bath Design News
Professional Remodeler Magazine
The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for the TOP 10 Kitchen Bath Contractors in Los Angeles County within the following zip codes:
91377, 91376, 91302, 90746, 90804, 90814, 90840, 91301, 90745, 90803, 90813, 90835, 90895, 90744, 90802, 90810, 90834, 90853, 90801, 90809, 90833, 90848, 90755, 90808, 90832, 90847, 90749, 90807, 90831, 90846, 90748, 90806, 90822, 90844, 90747, 90805, 90815, 90842, 90270, 90291, 90303, 90311, 90407, 90504, 90638, 90662, 90707, 90717, 90260, 90267, 90290, 90302, 90310, 90406, 90503, 90637, 90661, 90706, 90716, 90255, 90266, 90280, 90301, 90309, 90405, 90502, 90510, 90660, 90704, 90715, 90254, 90265, 90278, 90296, 90308, 90404, 90501, 90509, 90652, 90703, 90714, 90734, 90251, 90264, 90277, 90295, 90307, 90403, 90411, 90508, 90651, 90702, 90713, 90733, 90250, 90263, 90275, 90294, 90306, 90402, 90410, 90507, 90650, 90701, 90712, 90732, 90274, 90293, 90305, 90401, 90409, 90506, 90640, 90671, 90711, 90731, 90262, 90272, 90292, 90304, 90312, 90408, 90505, 90639, 90670, 90710, 90723, 90261, 90022, 90030, 90038, 90046, 90054, 90062, 90070, 90078, 90087, 90099, 90211, 90230, 90245, 90021, 90029, 90037, 90045, 90053, 90061, 90069, 90077, 90086, 90096, 90210, 90224, 90242, 90020, 90028, 90036, 90044, 90052, 90060, 90068, 90076, 90084, 90095, 90209, 90223, 90241, 90019, 90027, 90035, 90043, 90051, 90059, 90067, 90075, 90083, 90094, 90202, 90222, 90240, 90018, 90026, 90034, 90042, 90050, 90058, 90066, 90074, 90082, 90093, 90201, 90221, 90239, 90017, 90025, 90033, 90041, 90049, 90057, 90065, 90073, 90081, 90091, 90189, 90220, 90233, 90249, 90016, 90024, 90032, 90040, 90048, 90056, 90064, 90072, 90080, 90089, 90103, 90213, 90232, 90248, 90023, 90031, 90039, 90047, 90055, 90063, 90071, 90079, 90088, 90101, 90212, 90231, 90247, 90006, 90014, 90005, 90013, 90004, 90012, 90003, 90011, 90002, 90010, 90001, 90009, 90008, 90007 and 90015
The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for the TIO 10 Kitchen Bath Remodelers in Los Angeles County within the following cities:
Brentwood, Los Angeles, East Hollywood, Echo Park, Hancock Park, Harvard Heights, Hollywood, Hollywood Hills, Koreatown, Larchmont Village, Los Feliz, Mid-Wilshire, Pico-Union, Silver Lake, West Hollywood, Westlake, Westlake, Eagle Rock, Highland Park, Montecito Heights, Glassell Park, Atwater Village, South Central L.A., Watts, Crenshaw, El Sereno, Boyle Heights, East Los Angeles, Montebello, Pico Rivera, East La Mirada, Cerritos, Norwalk, Downey, Bellflower, Paramount, Compton, Lynwood, South Gate, Bell Gardens, Bell, Maywood, Huntington Park, Malibu, Ladera Heights, Culver City, Bel Air, Beverly Crest, Beverlywood, Century City, Cheviot Hills, Pico-Robertson, Westwood, Beverly Hills, Del Rey, Mar Vista, Pacific Palisades, Palms, Playa Vista, Sawtelle, Venice, Santa Monica, Marina del Rey, Alondra Park, El Segundo, Gardena, Hawthorne, Hermosa Beach, Inglewood, Lawndale, Lomita, Manhattan Beach, Palos Verdes Estates, Redondo Beach, Rolling Hills, Rolling Hills Estates, Torrance, Westchester, Carson, Catalina Island / Avalon, Harbor City, Harbor Gateway, Hawaiian Gardens, Lakewood, Long Beach, Rancho Dominguez, San Pedro, Signal Hill, West Carson, Wilmington, La Mirada, West L.A., Glendale, East Whittier, North Whittier and Whittier