The Best Gate Contractors in Montgomery County TX Are the Ones Verified as Safe To Hire
Gate contractors in Montgomery County TX bearing The Prime Buyer's Report TOP 10 symbol are the gate builders proven by our independent research to have passed the TOP 10 requirements for ability and safety, carry liability insurance as protection for you the customer, who use only employees legal to work in the U.S., and for whom our staff has called previous customers to verify high satisfaction with them as installers of new gates in Montgomery County TX, including custom gates, automatic gates, driveway gates, electric gates, security gates, and more.
Updated April 25, 2017
The Best Gate Contractors in Montgomery County TX Are the Ones Verified as Safe To Hire
The state of Texas doesn't require a license of gate contractors in Montgomery County TX , so there's no state standard for competency and safety among gate installers.
So there's no guarantee that any particular gate company in Montgomery County Texas is even competent, is doing business ethically, delivering value, or satisfying customers.
This makes it all the more significant that all gate companies in Montgomery County TX who bear The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have been cleared by our research staff as passing all the requirements for Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 status such as survey phone calls to previous customers to verify high satisfaction, good complaint record, verified liability and worker's comp insurance, only employees legal to work in the U.S., and more.
Gate Contractors in Montgomery County TX Perform Numerous Services
If you've scrapped the old gate and opted for something with more security, you may be disappointed to learn that gate companies cannot install drawbridges. Or moats. But they can heighten the security of your home or commercial property with a number of other enhancements.
Some local gate contractors can custom build automatic vehicle or pedestrian gates that are protected by video surveillance, video card access, telephone entry, keypads and card readers, intercoms, automatic locks, and personalized access controls. If you're still worried about potential intruders, gate contractors in Montgomery County can even install security window guards. But animal activist groups have rallied successfully to pass federal regulations that prohibit further use of alligators and dragons. Often, you can trust that your new gate will not pass through the hands of any secondary individuals until completion. Some gate contractors in Montgomery County do custom gate design. In addition to the basic structure, your new gate contractors might be able to add other features, such as masonry pilasters, solar power sources, and proximity detectors. Some gate contractors in Montgomery County TX are capable of other metal fabrication too, including the design and construction of railings and cattle guards. When you hire gate contractors in Montgomery County TX for such a large job, you can usually rely on his regular gate maintenance.
Gate Contractors in Montgomery County TX Use Choice Materials to Construct Your Gate
Gate companies in Montgomery County TX can devise a gate design plan to your specifications. From functional to fancy, your custom-designed gate can consist of a number of modifications and specialty building materials. Local gate contractors can construct chain link gates, vinyl gates, composite, a variety of wood gates, aluminum gates, polyurethane gates, polystyrene gates, pipe gates, or mesh gates. Higher end gate designs include hand forged iron gates, ornamental iron gates, stainless steel gates, bronze gates, steel gates, or wrought iron gates. Certain metal gate fabricators can stylize gate components with ribbing, raised panes, or leave materials flush. Depending on the Montgomery County TX area gate contractors you choose, these choices may extend to many more materials, so consult different gate installers to find out what they can do for you.
Some Gate Companies in Montgomery County TX Are Much Better Than Others
The Prime Buyer's Report lists these gate contractors in Montgomery County TX: . Other companies for new gates in Montgomery County TX that might still be in business include: .
Questions To Ask Gate Contractors in Montgomery County TX
When it comes to hiring good gate contractors in Montgomery County TX, ask these questions about their experience, abilities, and methods:
• How many other gates like yours have they installed with regards to material, size, commercial versus residential, chain link gate versus vinyl gate versus wood gate versus wrought iron gate, custom gate design, etc.?
• How long have they been gate installers in Montgomery County TX specifically? (Different geographical regions have different climates and soil conditions that will affect choices about installation methods, finishes, materials, etc. The amount of experience as gate installers in your specific area indicates potential knowledge of these conditions and how to adjust for them.)
• Will they give you names and numbers of previous customers for whom they did the same kind of gate who you can call? (All gate contractors in Montgomery County TX bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their customer references called by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Will they give you their cost estimate in writing, itemized to include the amount of material you're getting, brand names and item numbers? (This is key because cheap gate companies in Montgomery County TX often only seem cheaper by quoting you less material, or lower quality material that will turn out to be more expensive for you later in extra maintenance, or earlier replacement or repairs.)
• Can they recommend a simple change you could make to the specifications that would significantly lower the cost, and if so, what would you be giving up in performance? Likewise, do they see a big gain in performance or appearance that you could get for just a little bit more money?
• How deep into the ground will they set the gate posts and with how much cement? (Doing substandard post setting is another way that a gate company can only seem cheaper than another by doing less work with less material.)
• In the case of wood gates, is the wood treated to be weather resistant and how?
• If wood gate posts, does the gate company do anything in the install process to stop the posts from rotting in the ground?
• Are there manufacturer warranties on any of the materials to be used?
• Will they give you a written guarantee on their labor, aside from any manufacturer's warranty? If so, what does it cover exactly and for how long after the gate installation?
• How long will it take them to complete the gate once they begin?
• Do they have a showroom where you can look at samples of different finishes, styles, or materials? If not, will they bring you samples or go with you to a supply store to do this?
• Will they put in writing that the new gate meets the local zoning ordinances and codes of your community?
• Will a permit be needed for the new gate? If so, who goes and gets the permits, you or the gate contractor?
• Can they vouch that all their employees sent to your property are legallay allowed to work in the U.S.? (All gate companies in Montgomery County TX bearing The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already signed an agreement to only hire documented workers.)
• Will they show you proof of liability insurance and workers' comp? (All gate contractors in Montgomery County TX bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had proof of insurance verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Do they use only their own permanent employees, or do they use subcontractors, and if so, what are the names of those subcontracted companies so you can research them?
When you've decided on the best gate contractors in Montgomery County TX for you, make sure they have a good complaint record. (All gate contractors in Montgomery County TX bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their good complaint record verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
Resources About Gate Contractors in Montgomery County TX
Associations & Licensing Relevant to New Gates in Montgomery County TX
AAMA Vinyl Material Council www.aamanet.org/vinyl
ABANA Artist Blacksmith's Association of North America www.abana.org
ASA American Subcontractors Association www.asaonline.com
ASIS American Society For Industrial Security www.asisonline.org
BBB Better Business Bureau www.bbb.com
CLFMI Chain Link Fence Manufacturers Institute www.chainlinkinfo.org
CLMA Composite Lumber Manufacturing Association www.compositelumber.org
DASMA - Doors & Access Systems Manufacturers Association www.dasma.com
FMA Fabricators and Manufacturers Association www.fmanet.org
Hardwood Manufacturers Association www.hmamembers.org
IAFCS International Association for Child Safety www.iafcs.org
NAWLA North American Wholesale Lumber Association www.nawla.org
National Lumber and Building Material Dealers Association www.dealer.org
NOMMA National Ornamental and Miscellaneous Metals Association (www.nomma.org
Vinyl Institute www.vinylinfo.org
WWPA Western Wood Products Association www.wwpa.org
Media & Web Resources Relevant to Gate Contractors in Montgomery County TX
Access Control Magazine
The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for the TOP 10 Gate Contractors in Montgomery County TX within the following zip codes.
77873, 77382-2, 77318, 77393-2, 77357, 77301, 77381-2, 77316, 77389, 77356, 77380, 77306, 77387-2, 77355, 77378, 77305, 77386-2, 77354, 77372, 77304, 77385, 77353, 77365, 77303, 77384, 77333, 77362 and 77302
The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for the TOP 10 Gates in Montgomery County TX within the following cities.
Conroe, Cut and Shoot, Magnolia, Montgomery, Oak Ridge North, Panorama Village, Patton Village, Pinehurst, Porter Heights, Roman Forest, Shenandoah, Splendora, Woodlands, Woodbranch, Southeast Montgomery CCD, Willis, Imperial Oaks, New Caney, Porter and River Plantation