The Best Travel Agents in Suffolk County NY Are the Ones Proven Safe To Spend With
Travel agents in Suffolk County NY bearing The Prime Buyer's Report TOP 10 symbol are those travel agencies proven by our independent research to have passed the TOP 10 requirements for reliability and value, and for whom our staff has called previous clients to verify high satisfaction with them as travel agents in Suffolk County NY, including for cruises, group travel packages, airline tickets, adventure travel, business travel and corporate travel agents.
Updated November 04, 2016
The Best Travel Agents in Suffolk County NY Are the Ones Proven Safe To Spend With
The state of New York does not require any license for travel agents in Suffolk County NY so there's no state standard for competency and reliability among travel agencies.
So there's no guarantee that any particular travel agent in Suffolk County NY is even competent, is doing business ethically, delivering value. or satisfying clients.
This makes it all the more significant that all travel agents in Suffolk County NY who bear The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have been cleared by our research staff as passing all the requirements for Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 status such as survey phone calls to previous customers to verify high satisfaction with their travel services, good complaint record, verified liability insurance, sufficient length of time in business, best busienss practices., and more.
The advent of the internet and easily accessible travel websites have changed the way many plan trips or vacations. But actually it's often not faster or cheaper to plan a vacation online. In most cases, one short call to one of the good travel agencies in Suffolk County NY is all it takes. These good travel agents will, after asking a few questions, take over for you allowing you to let go of the worry and hassle of purchasing airline tickets, booking hotel rooms, securing rental cars at your destination and much more.
Good travel agencies in Suffolk County NY must be current on the latest rules, regulations and cost-saving methods of planning your trip. They should have contacts and relationships with carriers of all kinds, including airlines, cruise lines, rental car agencies, hotels, bed and breakfasts, tour companies and tour guides which allows them to put together the best travel packages possible for you. These package travel agencies often come with one low flat fee, regardless of how complicated your plans are.
The Best Travel Agencies in Suffolk County NY Provide Value Beyond the Internet
Good travel agents in Suffolk County NY provide a sort of insurance that automated sites cannot. If there is a problem along the way, you have a real person you can call to take care of it. One huge benefit of a hiring a travel agent is one-on-one communication. Since the travel agent personally books and guarantees your arrangements, they are knowledgeable about your plans and available to help. Computer-generated itineraries can go wrong, but the best travel agencies in Suffolk County work closely with you to meet your specific needs and create customized vacation travel packages around them, be it traveling with pets, gay and lesbian travel packages, family vacation travel packages, group travel packages, corporate or business travel packages, cruises, honeymoons, eco-tour themed preferences, tropical vacation packages, or any number of specialized vacation packages. In most cases, this service is all-inclusive, including airfare, rail fare or sea fare, lodging, pre-arranged event attendance, and certified passport processing and photography.
Some travel agents in Suffolk County NY handle tours or cruises worldwide. They still get you fares and packages that are not advertised on the internet and still have access to these limited, reduced bookings. This allows them to find further reduced fares to popular destinations, both international and domestic. Good travel agencies in Suffolk County NY are indispensable when it comes to more complex itineraries, such as around-the-world ventures
Some Travel Agents in Suffolk County NY Are Much Better than Others
The Prime Buyer's Report lists these travel agents in Suffolk County NY: . Other travel agents in Suffolk County NY who might still be in business include: .
Questions To Ask Travel Agents in Suffolk County NY
Questions to ask Travel Agents in Suffolk County NY:
• What are their fees and how are they calculated?
• Do they make domestic and international travel arrangements?
• Will they give you names and phone numbers of previous clients whom you can call to verify their satisfaction with the travel agent? (All travel agencies in Suffolk County NY bearing The Prime Buyer's Report TOP 10 symbol have already had their client references called by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• In the event that something goes horribly wrong for which you should get consideration on the price paid, is the travel agency willing to contact the travel wholesaler on your behalf to get an adjustment?
• Does the travel agency have professional liability insurance (such as Errors & Omissions insurance) to reimburse you for damages due to an error on their part? (All travel agencies in Suffolk County NY bearing The Prime Buyer's Report TOP 10 symbol have already had their good complaint record verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Do they have relationships with any specific vendors or carriers that could provide travel discounts or other benefits?
• How long have they been travel agents in Suffolk County NY specifically?
• What guarantees do they provide if something goes wrong on your trip?
• Do the travel agents handle ancillary arrangements such as lodging, recreation and car rentals as well as travel arrangements?
• Has that particular travel agency booked travel before to the destination you've chosen?
• Once you've narrowed down the desired travel details, does the travel agent see a lot of money that can be saved by giving up something, and what would that sacrifice be exactly? Similarly, do they see a big leap in value or other enhancement than can be had for just a little bit more money?
• Can the travel agent meet or exceed online ticket prices?
Once you've chosen the best travel agents in Suffolk County NY for your particular needs, make sure they have a good complaint record. (All travel agencies in Suffolk County NY bearing The Prime Buyer's Report TOP 10 symbol have already had their good complaint record verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
Resources About Travel Agents in Suffolk County NY
Regulatory Bodies & Trade Associations For Travel Agents in Suffolk County NY
ACI-NA Airports Council International-North America www.aci-na.org
ASTA American Society of Travel Agents www.astanet.com
BBB Better Business Bureau www.bbb.com
CLIA Cruise Lines International Association www.cruising.org
IATA International Air Transport Association www.iata.org
IATAN International Airlines Travel Agent Network www.iatan.org
ICCL International Council of Cruise Lines www.iccl.org
NACTA National Association of Career Travel Agents www.nacta.com
PATA Pacific Asia Travel Association www.pata.org
TIA Travel Industry Association www.tia.org
TIES International Ecotourism Association www.ecotourism.org
WATA World Association of Travel Agencies www.wata.net
WTO World Tourism Organization www.world-tourism.org
WTTC World Travel and Tourism Association www.wttc.org
Media Regarding Travel Agents in Suffolk County NY
Brave New Traveler Magazine
Budget Traveler Magazine
Conde Nast Traveler Magazine
Cruise Travel Magazine
National Geographic Traveler Magazine
Travel & Leisure Magazine
Travel Girl Magazine
Travel Professional Magazine
The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for TOP 10 Travel Agents in Suffolk County NY within the following zip codes:
The Prime Buyer's Report provides information about TOP 10 Travel Agencies in Suffolk County NY in the following cities:
Bay Shore, Brentwood, Centereach, Central Islip, Commack, Copiague, Coram, Deer Park, Dix Hills, East Islip, East Northport, East Patchogue, Farmingville, Hauppauge, Holbrook, Holtsville, Huntington, Huntington Station, Islip, Kings Park, Lake Ronkonkoma, Lindenhurst, Mastic, Medford, Melville, North Amityville, North Babylon, North Bay Shore, Ronkonkoma, Sayville, Selden, Setauket-East Setauket, Shirley, Smithtown, West Babylon, West Islip, East Hampton, Riverhead and Southold