The Best Kitchen Bath Contractors Olympia WA Are the Ones Proven Safe To Hire
Kitchen and bath remodelers in Olympia WA bearing The Prime Buyer's Report TOP 10 symbol are ones that have exceeded the minimum Washington regulatory standard. They are the bathroom kitchen remodelers proven through our independent research to have met the TOP 10 requirements for value and ability, carry liability insurance as protection for you the customer, who use only employees documented as legal to work in the U.S., and for whom our staff have called previous customers to verify high satisfaction with them as bathroom or kitchen remodelers in Olympia WA.
Updated July 31, 2019
The Best Kitchen Bath Contractors Olympia WA Are the Ones Proven Safe To Hire
The state of Washington requires only that kitchen bath remodelers in Olympia WA be registered with the state, with no test or exam as to ability or knowledge, so there is no state standard for competency and reliability among kitchen or bathroom contractors.
So obviously the state registration for bathroom or kitchen remodeling is no guarantee that any particular kitchen bath remodeler in Olympia WA is even competent, is doing business ethically, providing value, or satisfying their customers.
This makes it all the more significant that all contractors for kitchen bath remodeling in Olympia WA who bear The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have been cleared by our research staff as passing all the requirements for Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 status such as survey phone calls to previous customers to verify high satisfaction, good complaint record, verified state registration, verified worker's comp and liability insurance, only employees legal to work in the U.S., and more.
Kitchen & bathroom contractors in Olympia WA are qualified to design and build every aspect of your kitchen remodel and you can find a local kitchen bath contractor in Olympia who makes this process an affordable and worthwhile procedure. So if you're in the market for a new kitchen or bathroom, take a look at the articles that follow for some helpful pointers on finding and hiring a great kitchen & bath contractor who can tastefully update your home.
Kitchen and Bath Companies Specialize in Different Aspects of Kitchen & Bathroom Design
A kitchen and bath contractor might have greater skill in certain kitchen and bath treatments. So it's important you find one that's familiar with the specifics of the modification you desire. Among the variety of specialized kitchen and bath services they offer, kitchen and bath contractors can install kitchen islands, tub surrounds, appliances, hardware and new cabinets and flooring. They can also protect your new bathroom from errant water with shower and tub enclosures.
Since many kitchen and bathroom contractors in Olympia WA can work with you through the bathroom and kitchen design process, they're versed in several popular design themes, including contemporary, traditional, mission, country French, Eurostyle, and Mediterranean flavors. When you enlist one of the locally reputed kitchen and bathroom contractors that The Prime Buyer's Report has found and listed below, you can be sure to find one that offers these services and more.
Kitchen & Bath Contractors in Olympia WA Can Supply Everything You Need for Your Project
Local kitchen and bathroom contractors acquire all of the new materials required to bring your kitchen or bathroom into the 21st century. Kitchen and bath contractors can usually supply all necessary building materials, so don't be shy about your preferences.
Qualify Potential Kitchen and Bath Designers
Before you hire a kitchen/bath contractor, always check the qualifications and history of the company or individual.
Kitchen and bath remodeling contractors in Olympia WA may have a lot of great work under their belts, but if it doesn't extend to the work you want performed, they still can't accommodate you. In the interest of getting the best kitchen & bath design possible, we advise taking a quality driven approach, as cheaper work is usually an indication of inferior work.
Some Kitchen and Bathroom Contractors in Olympia WA Are Much Better Than Others
Lately, work for kitchen & bath contractors in Olympia WA is booming, and there are a number of contractors with specific expertise in kitchen and bath renovation. We've identified some who stand out and have earned respect for the best customer service and business practices.
The Prime Buyer's Report lists these kitchen and bath remodelers in Olympia WA: Green Sun Construction Olympia WA, Cornerstone Kitchen & Bath LLC Olympia WA, Lacey Kitchen & Bath Lacey WA, Williams Contracting Olympia WA.
Other kitchen and bath remodelers in Olympia WA who might still be in business include: .
Questions To Ask Bathroom & Kitchen Remodelers in Olympia WA
When choosing among bath & kitchen remodelers in Olympia WA to hire, ask these questions about their experience, range of services, and procedures before hiring them:
• How long have they been performing specifically as kitchen or bath remodelers in Olympia WA?
• For a kitchen remodeling project, how many other kitchen remodels have they completed? If a bathroom, how many other bath remodels have they completed?
• Will they show you examples of work they've done that's like what you're asking for?
• Can the kitchen bath contractors give you names and numbers of clients that you can call as references? (All kitchen bath remodelers bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their client references called by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• What is project timeframe from initial bid through to completion?
• How will your use of the kitchen or bathroom be impacted during the project and what they will do to minimize that impact?
• Do they carry liability insurance and workers' compensation for your protection? (All kitchen bath remodelers in Olympia WA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had proof of insurance verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
• Will they give you a written bid with complete detail of the exact brands, items including product numbers, types of materials and amount of each material to be used? (This is critical because the cheapest kitchen & bath remodelers often only seem cheap because they have bid on the lowest grade fixtures which you will either be unhappy with in the long term, or request be changed during the project, at increased cost beyond their deceptively low bid.)
• What role will the bathroom or kitchen remodelers play in the selection of fixtures and materials? Will they guide your selection process? Will they go shoppin with you? Or instead, do they leave that process entirely up to you the client?
• Can they show you that all their workers sent to your property are legally allowed to work in the U.S.? (All kitchen bath remodelers in Olympia WA bearing The Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already signed an agreement to only hire documented workers.)
• What are the manufacturer warranties on the fixtures or appliances they have quoted you?
• Do they give a written warranty on their labor aside from manufacturer warranties, and if so, for how long is it?
• Does your city or county require permits for the bathroom or kitchen remodel? If so, who will be responsible for getting those permits, you or the contractor?
• Do their own staff actually do the work, or do they hire subcontractors for any part of the kitchen and bath remodeling? If so, what assurance can they give you that the subcontractors will be paid on time and will not file a lien against your property for work or materials that have gone unpaid?
• How often and when will they clean up throughout the project?
• What procedures do they use to minimize the mess the project could create, i.e. dust, as well as noise, etc?
• How will they communicate to you their expected schedule to be on-site, and how often?
• Can they forsee any potential surprises that might occur during the project due to what is uncovered about the existing structure or materials? In each case, how much exactly might that affect the original bid cost?
When you've chosen the best kitchen bath remodelers in Olympia WA for your specific needs and priorities, make sure they are registered with the state since it's required by law. (All bathroom & kitchen remodelers in Olympia WA bearing the Prime Buyer's Report-TOP 10 symbol have already had their state registration verified by our research staff so you don't have to.)
Resources About Kitchen Bath Remodelers in Olympia WA
The following are helpful links and publications for and about kitchen & bath remodeling in Olympia WA.
Associations & Licensing for Kitchen Remodelers and Bath Contractors in Olympia WA
BBB Better Business Bureau (www.bbb.com)
NARI National Association of the Remodeling Industry (www.marylandnari.memberlodge.org)
NKBA National Kitchen and Bath Association (www.nkba.org)
Washington State Department of Labor & Industries www.lni.wa.gov/TradesLicensing/Contractors/default.asp
Media & Web Resources Used By Kitchen and Bath Remodelers
Interiors and Sources
Kitchen+Bath Business Magazine
Kitchen and Bath Design News
Professional Remodeler Magazine
The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for the TOP 10 Kitchen Bath Contractors in Olympia WA within the following zip codes:
98511, 98540, 98501, 98597, 98509, 98532, 98589, 98508, 98531, 98579, 98507, 98516, 98576, 98506, 98513, 98568, 98503, 98512, 98556 and 98502
The Prime Buyer's Report provides information for the TOP 10 Kitchen Bath Remodelers in Olympia WA within the following cities:
Grand Mound, Lacey, North Yelm, Olympia, Rainier, Tanglewilde, Tenino, Tumwater, Yelm and Thurston South